Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Just ask my partner about grenfell tennants , she said her council offered 44 flats to the victims of the fire , with her council and with other London councils offered flats , anyone that was on top of the waiting list could not bid for a flat , until the grenfell residents had the first offer , but few few did take flats in her council ward , but many of the genfell victims decided they want to stay put , properly the reason is 68 flats was brought by city of London council in Warwick ave for grenfell victims , these flats are very luxury flats each flat would cost in the millions to buy ,in door swimming pool and gym , some of the Grenfell residents were offered flats in Wolfe house part of the same development, the ones that haven’t been offered luxury flats are turning down flat after flat in all parts of London , holding out, properly hopeing to be offered luxury offered commadation hence why many of them are in shitty hotels , why should I lie about my girlfriend job , she been doing for years , but work her way through hard work to the top of her department. Anyway believe it or not , I sure do believe in what my partner says

bollox you lying shithound. the flats bought by city of london are the social housing flats every developer of a luxury block has to build by law. they're tucked round the back and they haven't got access to any of the 'luxuries'

Brand new flats in warwick ave , most people would give their right arm for a flat in that area , and yes the flats are luxury, seen the flats , been there in person
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Just ask my partner about grenfell tennants , she said her council offered 44 flats to the victims of the fire , with her council and with other London councils offered flats , anyone that was on top of the waiting list could not bid for a flat , until the grenfell residents had the first offer , but few few did take flats in her council ward , but many of the genfell victims decided they want to stay put , properly the reason is 68 flats was brought by city of London council in Warwick ave for grenfell victims , these flats are very luxury flats each flat would cost in the millions to buy ,in door swimming pool and gym , some of the Grenfell residents were offered flats in Wolfe house part of the same development, the ones that haven’t been offered luxury flats are turning down flat after flat in all parts of London , holding out, properly hopeing to be offered luxury offered commadation hence why many of them are in shitty hotels , why should I lie about my girlfriend job , she been doing for years , but work her way through hard work to the top of her department. Anyway believe it or not , I sure do believe in what my partner says

bollox you lying shithound. the flats bought by city of london are the social housing flats every developer of a luxury block has to build by law. they're tucked round the back and they haven't got access to any of the 'luxuries'

Brand new flats in warwick ave , most people would give their right arm for a flat in that area , and yes the flats are luxury, seen the flats , been there in person

listen. very. carefully. or are your ears dyslexic too? there are some very nice luxury flats. they're lovely. round the back are the social housing flats. you'd think your housing expert 'missus' would know about the developer's obligation, but there you go. you're right and everyone else, including the city of london purchaser and the developers are wrong.

Postby Markey mark » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:44 am

Nope your wrong as usual
Markey mark

Postby Bella » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:49 am

Markey mark wrote:Nope your wrong as usual

Read this, Markey.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 03356.html
Bella

Postby Markey mark » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:43 am

Bella wrote:

Read this, Markey.

Read it and no its wrong . I have letter from city of london , from the hores mouth
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:43 am

Bella wrote:

Read this, Markey.

Read it and no its wrong . I have letter from city of london , from the hores mouth
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 am

Bella wrote:

Read this, Markey.

Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 am

Bella wrote:

Read this, Markey.

Markey mark

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 am

Bella wrote:

Read this, Markey.

He'll deny it.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

Read this, Markey.

Mister Ed?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Arkle » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

Read this, Markey.

Mister Ed?

Shergar :whistle:
Arkle

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Arkle wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

Read this, Markey.

Mister Ed?

Shergar :whistle:

i thought he meant his partner... :doomed:

Postby Ivilsaydisonlyvonce » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

listen. very. carefully. or are your ears dyslexic too? there are some very nice luxury flats. they're lovely. round the back are the social housing flats. you'd think your housing expert 'missus' would know about the developer's obligation, but there you go. you're right and everyone else, including the city of london purchaser and the developers are wrong.

No matter how many times you say "Listen or are your ears dyslexic too?" or even how ever slowly you type, Markey still has to read this and as he has the comprehension skills of a gnat and considering he is a troll, it pretty pointless
Ivilsaydisonlyvonce

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

Neither Warwick ave or the correct location Warwick road are close to Latimer Road.
Which did you go to?
Earl's Court or Maida Vale? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Punk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

Neither Warwick ave or the correct location Warwick road are close to Latimer Road.
Which did you go to?
Earl's Court or Maida Vale? :gigglesnshit:

Aren't those the flats right next to the tube line? 20 hours of rumbling old district line stock clanking away. :header:
Punk

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms