Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:56 pm

In which case, they won't be coming forward with any new information.

Nor would the amnesty, the thread subject, apply to them.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Red Okktober wrote:In which case, they won't be coming forward with any new information.

tj, i've looked at media outlets and i can't find anything about criminals being absolved of their crimes and turned into multi-millionaires.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:06 am

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:In which case, they won't be coming forward with any new information.

tj, i've looked at media outlets and i can't find anything about criminals being absolved of their crimes and turned into multi-millionaires.

Really? ..... Unless the laws of this country have changed recently, which I admit they do quick and fast these days when it suits, I believe that it is still a crime not to report criminal activity or to be complicit.

Every legal tenant in that block knew there were illegal immigrants living there, knowingly witholding that information from the authorities is a crime.

Instead of deifying these people, sticking them in luxury hotels and collecting £millions from naive and gullible twats from across the globe, they should all have been arrested and charged with aiding and abetting criminal activity.

I mean that's what would have happened to me if I had a fire in my home and when the fire services and police turned up, they found armed robbers were living with me. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Kizzie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:47 am

How many illegals were found in the other flats they evacuated?

I'm still very suspicious of the "illegals" angle if I were not so trusting of TPTB I might think they put it out there or very much exaggerated it together with the so called refusals of housing, so public sympathy would decline at a rate of knots.

I still find the number of dead very hard to believe, When we have a terrorist attack high numbers are flung out via the media, but with this fire, even the estimated numbers from the off were very low, anyone who watched that fire and the time frame would know no way could so many have got out.
Kizzie

Postby Markey mark » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:55 am

The illegal immigrants that have come forward have been put into hotels at your expense, I now that for a fact
Markey mark

Postby Kizzie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:22 am

Markey mark wrote:The illegal immigrants that have come forward have been put into hotels at your expense, I now that for a fact

I'm really trying to give a fuck but nothing as yet, will let you know if anything changes.
Kizzie

Postby Trapper John » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:30 am

Feline wrote:
Markey mark wrote:The illegal immigrants that have come forward have been put into hotels at your expense, I now that for a fact

I'm really trying to give a fuck but nothing as yet, will let you know if anything changes.

Yep, I feel the same way about the whole Grenfell Tower experience.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Kizzie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:58 am

Trapper John wrote:
Feline wrote:

Exactly what TPTB want. They throw out the bait and you take it, Got to love a puppet.
Kizzie

Postby Trapper John » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:10 am

Feline wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Feline wrote:

Exactly what TPTB want. They throw out the bait and you take it, Got to love a puppet.

Nothing to do with them, for me, initial empathy with any tragedy quickly turns to complete and utter apathy, the moment groups move in and use it to make political and financial gain for themselves. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby VR6storm » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:15 am

Feline wrote: I'm really trying to give a fuck but nothing as yet, will let you know if anything changes.

LOFL!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby Kizzie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:35 am

Trapper John wrote:
Feline wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Feline wrote:

Nothing to do with them, for me, initial empathy with any tragedy quickly turns to complete and utter apathy, the moment groups move in and use it to make political and financial gain for themselves. :thumbsup:

This post would suggest otherwise.

Really? ..... Unless the laws of this country have changed recently, which I admit they do quick and fast these days when it suits, I believe that it is still a crime not to report criminal activity or to be complicit.

Every legal tenant in that block knew there were illegal immigrants living there, knowingly witholding that information from the authorities is a crime.

Instead of deifying these people, sticking them in luxury hotels and collecting £millions from naive and gullible twats from across the globe, they should all have been arrested and charged with aiding and abetting criminal activity.

Go be a good puppet oops I mean citizen.
Kizzie

Postby Trapper John » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:53 am

Feline wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
This post would suggest otherwise.

Go be a good puppet oops I mean citizen.

I fail to see what that post has to do with anything you're going on about :dunno:

It's the law, are you suggesting that it's ok to break it if it suits you, or that certain people living in our society should be exempt from it?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:07 am

Feline wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Feline wrote:

The Far Right are never known for any intelligence.
Fruit loops, climate change deniers, racists etc

Postby Major » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Grenfell is a good time to arrest the illegals as they re- apply, re-register for benefits or handouts of any kind.

Go getem.
Major
Twat.

Postby Kizzie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Grenfell is a good time to arrest the illegals as they re- apply, re-register for benefits or handouts of any kind.

Go getem.

How can they reapply for anything considering illegals don't get anything?
Kizzie

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms