Re: Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

Postby pants on fire » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:35 am

LINK!
pants on fire

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Feline wrote:It's people like MM coming out with BS that is making those poor souls lose even more sympathy.
So much never got to them and lots of lies about them and what they were offered.

Bit odd Westminster council housing staff got a extra day off in the year , for their hard work , working over time finding vacant properties for the residents of grenfell , over a month period Westminster council found approx quarter of the property needed , most was turned down by the grenfell tennants , also London corporation of London offered to house think quarter of grenfell tennants , then you have Barnet, Southwark , Brent, Camden, Islington , hackney, harringgay, harrow, Richmond councils offering grenfell residents council flats in their area, but if many grenfell tenants refused to be rehouse in different parts of London , then they shouldn't moan about living in hostels

now you've just made it more councils. where's your evidence?

Get my information from the front line , My partner whose in charge of a London council housing department, Looks after 30,000 properties ,
Markey mark

Postby The cleaner » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Feline wrote:It's people like MM coming out with BS that is making those poor souls lose even more sympathy.
So much never got to them and lots of lies about them and what they were offered.

Bit odd Westminster council housing staff got a extra day off in the year , for their hard work , working over time finding vacant properties for the residents of grenfell , over a month period Westminster council found approx quarter of the property needed , most was turned down by the grenfell tennants , also London corporation of London offered to house think quarter of grenfell tennants , then you have Barnet, Southwark , Brent, Camden, Islington , hackney, harringgay, harrow, Richmond councils offering grenfell residents council flats in their area, but if many grenfell tenants refused to be rehouse in different parts of London , then they shouldn't moan about living in hostels

Get my information from the front line , My partner whose in charge of a London council housing department, Looks after 30,000 properties ,

A cleaning lady is not the front line.
The cleaner

Postby Text » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

The one who makes £120K per year? You've mentioned (elsewhere) several times that your longterm partner's salary was a sum that was more than the prime minister's. And that she was in charge of a huge, important gov't dep't.

Not being sarky or owt, MM but why are your life experiences so much more exciting than everyone's? :scratch: Everything anyone posts, you've been there, done that, got the tshirt - you always go one better. :again?:
Text

Postby Pinnochio » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

:hand: You are a fantasist and a bloody liar.
Pinnochio

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Pinnochio wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

:hand: You are a fantasist and a bloody liar.

Just ask my partner about grenfell tennants , she said her council offered 44 flats to the victims of the fire , with her council and with other London councils offered flats , anyone that was on top of the waiting list could not bid for a flat , until the grenfell residents had the first offer , but few few did take flats in her council ward , but many of the genfell victims decided they want to stay put , properly the reason is 68 flats was brought by city of London council in Warwick ave for grenfell victims , these flats are very luxury flats each flat would cost in the millions to buy ,in door swimming pool and gym , some of the Grenfell residents were offered flats in Wolfe house part of the same development, the ones that haven’t been offered luxury flats are turning down flat after flat in all parts of London , holding out, properly hopeing to be offered luxury offered commadation hence why many of them are in shitty hotels , why should I lie about my girlfriend job , she been doing for years , but work her way through hard work to the top of her department. Anyway believe it or not , I sure do believe in what my partner says
Markey mark

Postby Kizzie » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:15 pm

Markey mark wrote:

Just ask my partner about grenfell tennants , she said her council offered 44 flats to the victims of the fire , with her council and with other London councils offered flats , anyone that was on top of the waiting list could not bid for a flat , until the grenfell residents had the first offer , but few few did take flats in her council ward , but many of the genfell victims decided they want to stay put , properly the reason is 68 flats was brought by city of London council in Warwick ave for grenfell victims , these flats are very luxury flats each flat would cost in the millions to buy ,in door swimming pool and gym , some of the Grenfell residents were offered flats in Wolfe house part of the same development, the ones that haven’t been offered luxury flats are turning down flat after flat in all parts of London , holding out, properly hopeing to be offered luxury offered commadation hence why many of them are in shitty hotels , why should I lie about my girlfriend job , she been doing for years , but work her way through hard work to the top of her department. Anyway believe it or not , I sure do believe in what my partner says

Talking BS mate that has already been done to death, those flats are normal flats joined onto luxery ones, they have no use of the swiming pool or anything else.
Kizzie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:28 pm

High flying woman earning more than the prime minister living with an oil that can't tie his own shoelaces.
When she has to go to dept wine evenings to pat each other on the back and wink at the promoting officer how on earth does she introduce you into the proceedings and conversation?
He's my gardener?
He's my security .... hung out with the Krays when he was three and they were robbing their way across London.
Leaves you at home?
You can phone a friend.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:29 pm

Earns more than the prime minister but still lives in a shit hole!
Maybe you should show her what you have on your plate to bring her to her senses.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:39 pm

Feline wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Talking BS mate that has already been done to death, those flats are normal flats joined onto luxery ones, they have no use of the swiming pool or anything else.

Been there mate , they have use of a swimming pool, if you happy to pay the charges in your service charges
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Feline wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

There’s no such thing as a normal flat in that part of town , people in that part of town will pay quarter of a million just for a garage , to live in these normal flats as you call them , your talking millions to buy ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:02 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Feline wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Been there mate , they have use of a swimming pool, if you happy to pay the charges in your service charges

Incorrect.
ONLY those in the luxury flats can access the luxury services if they pay the service charge.

Postby Kizzie » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Feline wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

There’s no such thing as a normal flat in that part of town , people in that part of town will pay quarter of a million just for a garage , to live in these normal flats as you call them , your talking millions to buy ,

Step away from the MS media and hate sites. Go read the long thread on DS the flats are not the luxery flats.
Kizzie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Feline wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Feline wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Murky Markys wife is wrong!!!!!
Her of the frontline knowledge?
The high flying high heeled wonder woman with a soft spot for the unable is wrong?

Step away from the MS media and hate sites. Go read the long thread on DS the flats are not the luxery flats.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Markey mark wrote:Just ask my partner about grenfell tennants , she said her council offered 44 flats to the victims of the fire , with her council and with other London councils offered flats , anyone that was on top of the waiting list could not bid for a flat , until the grenfell residents had the first offer , but few few did take flats in her council ward , but many of the genfell victims decided they want to stay put , properly the reason is 68 flats was brought by city of London council in Warwick ave for grenfell victims , these flats are very luxury flats each flat would cost in the millions to buy ,in door swimming pool and gym , some of the Grenfell residents were offered flats in Wolfe house part of the same development, the ones that haven’t been offered luxury flats are turning down flat after flat in all parts of London , holding out, properly hopeing to be offered luxury offered commadation hence why many of them are in shitty hotels , why should I lie about my girlfriend job , she been doing for years , but work her way through hard work to the top of her department. Anyway believe it or not , I sure do believe in what my partner says

bollox you lying shithound. the flats bought by city of london are the social housing flats every developer of a luxury block has to build by law. they're tucked round the back and they haven't got access to any of the 'luxuries'

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms