Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:People pass brown envelopes full of cash under the table in front of Markey!
No sense of privacy not bothered about getting caught!

People DO PASS money under the table Rolly, maybe not in your tiny dazed
world but I assure you it does happen, it's called "a bung"

Done it a few times myself major , over the years , no harm in doing it , i got a nice wad of cash not long ago ,after I arrange for a bung , nice little earner for all concern ,

And yet you accuse members on here of scamming the system.

Re: Transsexual

Postby Markey mark » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Some of you have never really lived, you would not last 5 minutes without the benefits shield..

Have you ever put stitches into your own body or that of a comrade? thought not.

I bet most of them on here never done a hard days work in their lives, they scamming the system,

Markey mark

Not scamming anyone Bella ,not taking out like most of you forumers are doing on the never never , give a nice back hander , and in return got the firm 18 months work for 6 blokes
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:People pass brown envelopes full of cash under the table in front of Markey!

Done it a few times myself major , over the years , no harm in doing it , i got a nice wad of cash not long ago ,after I arrange for a bung , nice little earner for all concern ,

Major Starbold wrote:
Some of you have never really lived, you would not last 5 minutes without the benefits shield..

Have you ever put stitches into your own body or that of a comrade? thought not.

I bet most of them on here never done a hard days work in their lives, they scamming the system,

Markey mark

Not scamming anyone Bella ,not taking out like most of you forumers are doing on the never never , give a nice back hander , and in return got the firm 18 months work for 6 blokes

Isn't it the job of the guy you work for doing the bungs?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:35 pm

[quote=quote="Markey mark"]
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

Markey mark

Not scamming anyone Bella ,not taking out like most of you forumers are doing on the never never , give a nice back hander , and in return got the firm 18 months work for 6 blokes[/quote]
Isn't it the job of the guy you work for doing the bungs?[/quote]

Yes boss give me the money , but I made the deal , it’s not what you know , it’s who you know ,
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Markey mark wrote:[quote=quote="Markey mark"]
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

Markey mark

it’s not what you know , it’s who you know ,[/quote]
You're lucky there then.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:28 pm

"]
Markey mark wrote:[quote=quote="Markey mark"]
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

Markey mark

it’s not what you know , it’s who you know ,[/quote]
You're lucky there then.[/quote]

I was I earned very well out off it
Markey mark

Postby Bella » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

Markey mark

Fortunately I've never had to rely on bribing folks to earn a living.
Bella

Postby Markey mark » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:32 am

Bella wrote:[mark"]
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

Markey mark

Fortunately I've never had to rely on bribing folks to earn a living.[/quote]

I done very nice out off it , so well i brought a few luxuries, new cars ect
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:35 am

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

You slag people here for claiming the dole, yet you are scamming the system not paying taxes and basically saying fuck you to services and infrastructure. Hypocrite much.

Postby Markey mark » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 am

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

You slag people here for claiming the dole, yet you are scamming the system not paying taxes and basically saying fuck you to services and infrastructure. Hypocrite much.

I guarantee 6 blokes work for a long while .means more paid into taxes , my perk nice wag of cash ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:54 am

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

I guarantee 6 blokes work for a long while .means more paid into taxes , my perk nice wag of cash ,

how long have you been seen privately for your tumour, lovey?

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

Your nice "wag of cash" was most certainly tax free. So as much as you care about what colour your grand kids class mates are, you basically don't give a shit about whether their school gets it's fair share from the government, because you defraud said government as often as you can get away with it. Hypocrite of the lowest kind.

Postby Markey mark » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

Your nice "wag of cash" was most certainly tax free. So as much as you care about what colour your grand kids class mates are, you basically don't give a shit about whether their school gets it's fair share from the government, because you defraud said government as often as you can get away with it. Hypocrite of the lowest kind.

Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much , but brought a new car , son in law brought him a motor bike, paid for my daughter holiday she had 3 weeks in the sun with her boys , and still got big pile hide away , properly refurbished my daughter house before Xmas for her , if I have any change , tell me were you hang out with your begging bowl , and might give you a few coppers ,could even ask major to shoot a pheasant or two for you , we know you like to receive hand outs , work most be such a horrible word , I bet you become ill just hearing that word WORK,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Markey mark wrote:Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much , but brought a new car , son in law brought him a motor bike, paid for my daughter holiday she had 3 weeks in the sun with her boys , and still got big pile hide away , properly refurbished my daughter house before Xmas for her , if I have any change , tell me were you hang out with your begging bowl , and might give you a few coppers ,could even ask major to shoot a pheasant or two for you , we know you like to receive hand outs , work most be such a horrible word , I bet you become ill just hearing that word WORK,

how long ago was that?

Postby Bella » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Markey mark wrote:

Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much , but brought a new car , son in law brought him a motor bike, paid for my daughter holiday she had 3 weeks in the sun with her boys , and still got big pile hide away , properly refurbished my daughter house before Xmas for her , if I have any change , tell me were you hang out with your begging bowl , and might give you a few coppers ,could even ask major to shoot a pheasant or two for you , we know you like to receive hand outs , work most be such a horrible word , I bet you become ill just hearing that word WORK,

It's sad how you boast about your ill-gotten gains.
Bella

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

It's sad how you boast about your ill-gotten gains.

It's sad how you pretend to believe him.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms