A right load of bollocks...

Re: Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

Postby Bella » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Nope your wrong as usual

Read this, Markey.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 03356.html

Read it and no its wrong . I have letter from city of london , from the hores mouth

I'm sure you do :smilin: Was it from a horse or a Whore ?
Bella

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 am

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Nope your wrong as usual

Read this, Markey.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 03356.html

Read it and no its wrong . I have letter from city of london , from the hores mouth

I'm sure you do :smilin: Was it from a horse or a Whore ?

After a couple drinks Bella both would look the same
Markey mark

Postby Major » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:38 am

Give them amnesty and when we get enough get rid of the rubbish.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:48 am

Major Starbold wrote:Give them amnesty and when we get enough get rid of the rubbish.

you want the government to throw you and markey out of the country? who would take you? where would you go? would theresa may go to the airport to see you off like she did with wassisname?

Postby Markey mark » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:26 am

Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Give them amnesty and when we get enough get rid of the rubbish.

you want the government to throw you and markey out of the country? who would take you? where would you go? would theresa may go to the airport to see you off like she did with wassisname?

Who wouldn’t take me or major , only to normal people on this forum , and we are pillar of our community. With you they would tie and blind fold you and a bullet between the eyes , I would pay good money to witness it
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:42 am

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who wouldn’t take me or major , only to normal people on this forum , and we are pillar of our community. With you they would tie and blind fold you and a bullet between the eyes , I would pay good money to witness it

they reckon brain tumours can change people's personalities. how big will it need to grow before you start being nice?

Postby Markey mark » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

they reckon brain tumours can change people's personalities. how big will it need to grow before you start being nice?

My personality hasn’t change , but normal people wouldn’t even bring the subject about someone brain cancer , dont Throw stones inside the greenhouse,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:10 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

My personality hasn’t change , but normal people wouldn’t even bring the subject about someone brain cancer , dont Throw stones inside the greenhouse,

but but but you want to see people shot, markey. that makes you a bit nasty really, so shut up about normal eh, there's a good lad.

Postby Markey mark » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

but but but you want to see people shot, markey. that makes you a bit nasty really, so shut up about normal eh, there's a good lad.

IM no different from you by your post , you love to give it but can take it , mind you if your the person I think you are , that toke our lady poster to dinner in wrapping pub along the Thames few years back , do it ring any bells , as your certainly not normal chap , infact a sexual perv , and yes I will reveal as soon the prick involve doesn’t hide behind his users man, stop posting as guest , perhaps your the guilty one :pukeup:
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:41 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

Pillars of your community! :pmsl:
Must be pretty grim communities.
If The Major had truly been a military man he'd have been in an SS uniform.
As for Markey he'd be loaded with his own car wash .....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:52 pm

I imagine Maj being head of crime watch in his area and marching about the streets at night and hiding in bushes with his walkie talkie.
Muslim spotted entering zone three and a Pakistani looking fellah driving a Range Rover ... he's pulling up outside Mr's Smiths bungalow.
He's carrying a leather bag and is very smartly dressed .... move in closer Markey and peep through the windows.
Be careful it could be a bomb he's carrying .....
Maj caN i sEe mih clrely noo hhe plucked a big 3pm plyear in hIss ears and is tutching Hair wicht it what smlla do I?
Sounds like one of thoze forun doctors Markey best back off for now but I've got his reg number and we'll track him down on that glorious day .... emergency there's now two ragheads in view. I can see them through the kebab shop window ....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I imagine Maj being head of crime watch in his area and marching about the streets at night and hiding in bushes with his walkie talkie.
Muslim spotted entering zone three and a Pakistani looking fellah driving a Range Rover ... he's pulling up outside Mr's Smiths bungalow.
He's carrying a leather bag and is very smartly dressed .... move in closer Markey and peep through the windows.
Be careful it could be a bomb he's carrying .....
Maj caN i sEe mih clrely noo hhe plucked a big 3pm plyear in hIss ears and is tutching Hair wicht it what smlla do I?
Sounds like one of thoze forun doctors Markey best back off for now but I've got his reg number and we'll track him down on that glorious day .... emergency there's now two ragheads in view. I can see them through the kebab shop window ....

:pmsl:

Postby Markey mark » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

and we can throw a rope over the prison walls , for your great escape
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

and we can throw a rope over the prison walls , for your great escape

Yeah ok we know Jack was banged up yonks ago, get some new material. For a troll you are pretty crap.

Postby Bella » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

You sound like someone who is groomed by Isis, wanting to see someone blindfolded and shot between the eyes! And you admit to wanting to pay good money to witness the scene. Oh dear :eek: !
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms