Dogs' Friends or Foes

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dogs' Friends or Foes

Postby McAz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:45 pm

NostalgiaLIN wrote:There have been some great female posters who have long left forums, or at least left here.
Poca, Syl, Tyts, Magica, Fen, all originated from the Mirror forum I believe. They could argue for sure, they could also be warm and witty.
Forums are not the same without them. :bawlin:

Syl, Mags and Fen are still posting on forums, just not this one.
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Although most of the names brought up from other forums are strangers to me, I have to say that the personality types are very familiar. I posted on imdb for a number of years and there were many off-shoot boards from that, and the same kind of people inhabited those places. Try-hard tough guys, people who took trolling to a personal level, overly flirtatious females, desperate virgin types, etc. Sometimes it feels like I never left school.

All male posters then? :whistle:

Yes, especially the overly flirtatious females.

And the desperate virgin types. :laughing:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:58 pm

McAz wrote:
NostalgiaLIN wrote:There have been some great female posters who have long left forums, or at least left here.
Poca, Syl, Tyts, Magica, Fen, all originated from the Mirror forum I believe. They could argue for sure, they could also be warm and witty.

Ah where's Mags posting? I wouldn't mind a wee catch up with her.... Hi Mags if you're looking in :Hiya:

Postby McAz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Ah where's Mags posting? I wouldn't mind a wee catch up with her.... Hi Mags if you're looking in :Hiya:

Google Newsfix.
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Poca didn't come from the Mirror. She first appeared on twisted.

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:

She was DM you fucking heretic...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:52 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Google Newsfix.

Thanks Aziz :mrgreen:

Postby PocaForgottenPW » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:

Correct... I never posted on the Mirror forum, read it for a while, debated whether to join or not, by which time it had closed down before I had the chance to.... so joined twisted as my first forum! :thumbsup:
PocaForgottenPW

Postby Moz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:45 pm

Still pop in for a read when i get chance. Busy now grand kids are part of our lives :wubbers:
be good
Moz :thumbsup:
Moz

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Moz wrote:Still pop in for a read when i get chance. Busy now grand kids are part of our lives :wubbers:
be good
Moz :thumbsup:

Good to see you Moz, you too Pokes! :wubwub:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:00 pm

PocaForgottenPW wrote:
Guest wrote:

Correct... I never posted on the Mirror forum, read it for a while, debated whether to join or not, by which time it had closed down before I had the chance to.... so joined twisted as my first forum! :thumbsup:

I tried to tell Stooo this, but he wouldn't listen. :snooty:

Postby Trapper John » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:20 pm

There are loads of posters I remember from SOL, some I got on with, lots I didn't. For the life of me though, I can't remember a single one's monica except for the ones that ended up here at one time or another. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:40 am

Trapper John wrote:There are loads of posters I remember from SOL, some I got on with, lots I didn't. For the life of me though, I can't remember a single one's monica except for the ones that ended up here at one time or another. :dunno:

Basil Brush
Manicbred
Big Gordy
Virgil Cane
Zanzibar
Cork John

That's all I can think of.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:30 am

There was that wee Italian guy "Van Venci" or something like that, he was always arguing with Wee Fat Shug.

Ex-Pat that lived in Thailand.

Grouchy, I mentioned him last week.

Jacey Lacey she posted here for a wee while.

Scrumpy Joe that supported Arsenal.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:12 am

Roaring Meg was the poster, I liked the most on SOL.

A fellow Rangers supporter, we used to message each other about the multi-id's on the Scottish Football Forum and who to wind up etc.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms