Liberal bedwetter finds out what life is really about

A right load of bollocks...

Liberal bedwetter finds out what life is really about

Postby Trapper John » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:56 am

A British tourist was chased along a mountain path by an angry local in Nepal, after she complained about the price of a cup of tea.

Check out the video in the link, it's fucking hilarious.

I wonder if 35 year old Gemma Wilson will ever look at the poor unfortunate of the world in the same light again? - I guess she will after the shock has gone and she's back home sitting in her comfy home in Hampstead or the leafy suburbs.

You see Himalaya trekker Gemma will likely still advocate letting as many immigrants from all over the world come to our wonderful country but any thoughts she might have harboured about them living anywhere near her vanished as quickly as she did up the mountain pass.

Then again, it's hardly likely she would have let her largesse stretch to that point, her circle much prefer these people live next door to me.

PS. I wonder which way she came down the mountain? :gigglesnshit:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 56621.html
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Liberal bedwetter finds out what life is really about

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:59 am

Where's the proof she's a Liberal or are all people from the UK Liberal? :dunno:

Postby Lambert » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:34 pm

I saw this video earlier, pretty funny. Can you imagine how difficult it is to get supplies in a place like that? That Nepalese woman clearly has a hard life, and then rich whitey turns up and starts whinging over the price of a cup of tea. No wonder she snapped.
Lambert

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Lambert wrote:I saw this video earlier, pretty funny. Can you imagine how difficult it is to get supplies in a place like that? That Nepalese woman clearly has a hard life, and then rich whitey turns up and starts whinging over the price of a cup of tea. No wonder she snapped.

I think tea is pretty easy to get in Nepal, but that isn't the point, as you say the whining cow deserves no sympathy
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lambert » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:59 pm

It does raise the question of whether it's fair for someone to pay way over the odds for something just because they can afford it. The locals probably pay a fraction of the price paid by the tourist for that tea. It's no different to a British seaside tea shop charging a Saudi sheikh £100 for tea and crumpets. Not that a sheikh would be there, but you get the point. Would the rich sheikh be justified in arguing over the price? Probably. Does the fact the tea shop owner doesn't live a hard life in the middle of nowhere make a difference?
Lambert

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Lambert wrote:It does raise the question of whether it's fair for someone to pay way over the odds for something just because they can afford it. The locals probably pay a fraction of the price paid by the tourist for that tea. It's no different to a British seaside tea shop charging a Saudi sheikh £100 for tea and crumpets. Not that a sheikh would be there, but you get the point. Would the rich sheikh be justified in arguing over the price? Probably. Does the fact the tea shop owner doesn't live a hard life in the middle of nowhere make a difference?

it is a bit different though because a Brighton tea shop owner doesn't have a lifestyle comparable to the hardships of the one in Nepal, although as she's on a well travelled tourist path maybe she does pretty well out of it

short answer - not sure, it's a bit of a moral dilemma
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Guest wrote:Where's the proof she's a Liberal or are all people from the UK Liberal? :dunno:

No proof at all, just using assumption like everyone else does on here.

Though the assumption is based on the real probability that very few of a population which isn't outwardly liberal and largely working class, would have the free time or money to go gallavanting around the Himalayas, most of us would be working for a living in proper jobs, most of your metropolitan liberals neither do or have either. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:Where's the proof she's a Liberal or are all people from the UK Liberal? :dunno:

Though the assumption is based on the real probability that very few of a population which isn't outwardly liberal and largely working class, would have the free time or money to go gallavanting around the Himalayas, most of us would be working for a living in proper jobs, most of your metropolitan liberals neither do or have either. :thumbsup:

Do people not have holidays in your white only utopia of a world, TJ?

Postby Trapper John » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Lambert wrote:It does raise the question of whether it's fair for someone to pay way over the odds for something just because they can afford it. The locals probably pay a fraction of the price paid by the tourist for that tea. It's no different to a British seaside tea shop charging a Saudi sheikh £100 for tea and crumpets. Not that a sheikh would be there, but you get the point. Would the rich sheikh be justified in arguing over the price? Probably. Does the fact the tea shop owner doesn't live a hard life in the middle of nowhere make a difference?

I would have gladly shelled out a quid for a cuppa, firstly because it was propbably the only cuppa within a good few miles and secondly I've been conditioned to accept paying around £3 for a little ice cream cone or the same for a lolly you can buy for 50p anywhere else except an ice cream van at the seaside. I blame my grandchildren for that.

Also I could have pretended I was a caring, sharing liberal for a couple of minutes.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Though the assumption is based on the real probability that very few of a population which isn't outwardly liberal conservative and largely working class, would have the free time or money to go gallavanting around the Himalayas, most of us would be working for a living in proper jobs, most of your metropolitanliberals conservatives neither do or have either. :thumbsup:

So you assume.
Rich Tories are never known for their intelligence or empathy.
Our PM being a prime example.
As for our Conservative working class, they are usually unintelligent turkeys voting for Christmas.
The last two elections and Brexit prove this point. :gigglesnshit:

Postby megaera » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:09 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lambert wrote:I saw this video earlier, pretty funny. Can you imagine how difficult it is to get supplies in a place like that? That Nepalese woman clearly has a hard life, and then rich whitey turns up and starts whinging over the price of a cup of tea. No wonder she snapped.

I think tea is pretty easy to get in Nepal, but that isn't the point, as you say the whining cow deserves no sympathy

It's transporting it up the mountain that makes it pricy. Stuff has to be carried up by porters
megaera

Postby Trapper John » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:54 pm

I hear they are going to make one of those 'Arty' English films about it. The working title is: 'The woman who went up a mountain a tea drinker and came down preferring coffee'
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Dear oh dear :ooer:

Personally, I'd rather take in that scenery aboard a helicopter, before heading back to fresh warm towels and room service. But then, look at all the local culture I could be missing out on :gigglesnshit:

She'd never in a million years have chased me, btw. I always tip way above the going rate. Plus, I'd have been the one in a helicopter...
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Vam wrote:Dear oh dear :ooer:

Personally, I'd rather take in that scenery aboard a helicopter, before heading back to fresh warm towels and room service. But then, look at all the local culture I could be missing out on :gigglesnshit:

She'd never in a million years have chased me, btw. I always tip way above the going rate. Plus, I'd have been the one in a helicopter...

Course you do dear. I'd be surprised if anyone is stupid enough to still believe your bullshit.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 pm

I'm surprised that no one has asked what the boy was doing running away?
Has the country become so bad that a 15 year old boy runs away and leaves his mother behind?
Britain used to produce teenagers that lied to fight for their country.
At 15 I was well able to look after myself, and wouldn't have thought twice about throwing that little cunt off the side of the mountain. My natural instinct then as now would be protect my family.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms