Liberal bedwetter finds out what life is really about

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Liberal bedwetter finds out what life is really about

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Dear oh dear :ooer:

Personally, I'd rather take in that scenery aboard a helicopter, before heading back to fresh warm towels and room service. But then, look at all the local culture I could be missing out on :gigglesnshit:

She'd never in a million years have chased me, btw. I always tip way above the going rate. Plus, I'd have been the one in a helicopter...

Course you do dear. I'd be surprised if anyone is stupid enough to still believe your bullshit.

Would it help if I told you I don't care?
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Personally, I'd rather take in that scenery aboard a helicopter, before heading back to fresh warm towels and room service. But then, look at all the local culture I could be missing out on :gigglesnshit:

She'd never in a million years have chased me, btw. I always tip way above the going rate. Plus, I'd have been the one in a helicopter...

Course you do dear. I'd be surprised if anyone is stupid enough to still believe your bullshit.

Is that your pet gimp, Vam? I got one too, he follows me around everywhere and calls me 'paper boy' for some reason, maybe thats his 'safe' phrase? - why he needs one I don't know, I promised not to beat him. :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Guest wrote:I'm surprised that no one has asked what the boy was doing running away?
Has the country become so bad that a 15 year old boy runs away and leaves his mother behind?
Britain used to produce teenagers that lied to fight for their country.
At 15 I was well able to look after myself, and wouldn't have thought twice about throwing that little cunt off the side of the mountain. My natural instinct then as now would be protect my family.

...and having thrown her off, in front of witnesses, you'd probably have been given a crash course on the judicial/penal system of a third world country.

I see what you're saying, and why. But that woman was running high on rage and sheer adrenaline. One wrong move from that kid, she would have fought back like a hellcat possessed, and all 3 of them could have taken a tumble off that narrow path.

The cheapskate Brit had no choice but to try and calmly diffuse the mess she created in the first place. It was good to hear her grovel.
Vam

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is that your pet gimp, Vam? I got one too, he follows me around everywhere and calls me 'paper boy' for some reason, maybe thats his 'safe' phrase? - why he needs one I don't know, I promised not to beat him. :gigglesnshit:

:gigglesnshit:

Just the one? I have at least 4 :snooty:

Gotta love these Chuckleheads, eh?
Vam

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Bit of an overreaction from the charwallah (tea lady.)
Lady Murasaki

Postby Keyser » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Bit of an overreaction from the charwallah (tea lady.)

Not really when the full story is revealed LadyM.

Life is incredibly hard in such places.

Keyser

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:59 pm

bitch can afford an iPhone
but argues about the price of a cuppa
halfway up a mountainside
lesson in priorities
least she was able to film her hubris
on her shiny new iPhone
:awesome:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Vam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:59 am

Yeah, definitely. She snapped, for sure.

In fairness though, it seems her patience was sorely tested beyond endurance by that miserly, whining, disrespectful bitch.

I doubt there's much in the way of customer service training courses in Nepal.
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:29 am

Vam wrote:

Yeah, definitely. She snapped, for sure.

In fairness though, it seems her patience was sorely tested beyond endurance by that miserly, whining, disrespectful bitch.

I doubt there's much in the way of customer service training courses in Nepal.

The tea lady had already let her comments about the price of the tea go. She snapped when the woman and her stepson walked off and began taking photo's of her establishment.

The woman claims she was just taking them as reminders of her family trip, yeah well that might have been accepted, even by the tea lady herself, had she had her boy posing in the picture or she posing with him taking the snaps.

Even if she didn't do it deliberately, she gave the tea lady reason to think that her photo's were for other reasons than she claimed.

Personally I think the self importamt bitch did it to deliberately try to frighten the tea lady. More went on here than this woman lets on.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:46 am

@ Traps... Yep. I said a similar thing over at DS.

I think this is quite possibly the way it went down - entitled, disrespectful tourist - all kitted out in her expensive 'go faster' hill-walking outfit and poles - shouting the odds, quibbling about the price of everything, and showing zero respect to someone who clearly has very little in life, and who's just trying to earn a meagre living.

Fast forward to said miserly cow taking pictures outside the tea house, as a parting shot, and probably muttering threats of posting negative reviews.

.....and the rest is history, I guess :dunno:
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:58 am

Vam wrote:@ Traps... Yep. I said a similar thing over at DS.

I think this is quite possibly the way it went down - entitled, disrespectful tourist - all kitted out in her expensive 'go faster' hill-walking outfit and poles - shouting the odds, quibbling about the price of everything, and showing zero respect to someone who clearly has very little in life, and who's just trying to earn a meagre living.

Fast forward to said miserly cow taking pictures outside the tea house, as a parting shot, and probably muttering threats of posting negative reviews.

Yep, pretty much my reading of the events too.

I think another telling factor was that the 15 year old boy didn't want anything to do with it, hence he fucked off up the mountain, no doubt embarrassed by his stepmother's miserly attitude, if he'd thought she warranted support I'm sure he'd have given it.

In that video the woman tries to use the fact she has a 15 year old boy with her as some sort of defence, the tea lady says, 'the boy no problem, you problem'
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Keyser wrote:

Not really when the full story is revealed LadyM.

Life is incredibly hard in such places.

and you get Tory scum who refuse to pay the full amount.
No doubt at the Brighton Conservative Club she will tell a different story every time she wheels it out.

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Isn't 'charwallah' a derogatory term when used by people from outside the Indian subcontinent? Dare I say it, bordering on being 'racist'? A bit like black people using the N word with each other? Ok if you're an Indian tea lady yourself of course, but otherwise, perhaps a bit dodgy?

I know it featured heavily in the TV show It Ain't Half Hot Mum, which the Guardian describes as 'racist claptrap'

Is that where you got it from?
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Vam wrote:@ Traps... Yep. I said a similar thing over at DS.

Fast forward to said miserly cow taking pictures outside the tea house, as a parting shot, and probably muttering threats of posting negative reviews. :wubwub:

How can you post negative reviews about a place 5000m up the side of a mountain?
Can you actually imagine someone saying ''oh we will give that teahouse a miss then''

Also why does anyone need to post about the same subject on to different forums?
You're just repeating yourself, and obviously haven't got a life.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Isn't 'charwallah' a derogatory term when used by people from outside the Indian subcontinent? Dare I say it, bordering on being 'racist'? A bit like black people using the N word with each other? Ok if you're an Indian tea lady yourself of course, but otherwise, perhaps a bit dodgy?

I know it featured heavily in the TV show It Ain't Half Hot Mum, which the Guardian describes as 'racist claptrap'

Is that where you got it from?

Another snowflake triggered.
How sad.
Oh dear.
Nevermind.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms