My Stealthy Freedom.

Postby Bella » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Bella

Re: My Stealthy Freedom.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Bella wrote:http://mystealthyfreedom.net/en/

https://www.facebook.com/pg/StealthyFre ... e_internal

A different side of Islam.

I believe in Karma and you getting what you deserved.

Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:47 pm

The girl that has been shearing my head and trimming my beard is going to Iran in a few days. We were discussing the veil Friday night. She has only been there once (her parents came to Texas in the late 70's), and is a bit apprehensive about the trip. She is worried about doing something wrong and getting caught (like not wearing her veil at all times or having a beer in the wrong place in front of the wrong people).

She is excited about seeing cousins she hasn't seen in decades, but she wishes it were under less "tense" times.

She's also a bit worried about coming back to the states. She's a US citizen, but that doesn't mean an overzealous immigration officer cant give her a hard time.
Maddog

Postby Bella » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Maddog wrote:The girl that has been shearing my head and trimming my beard is going to Iran in a few days. We were discussing the veil Friday night. She has only been there once (her parents came to Texas in the late 70's), and is a bit apprehensive about the trip. She is worried about doing something wrong and getting caught (like not wearing her veil at all times or having a beer in the wrong place in front of the wrong people).

She is excited about seeing cousins she hasn't seen in decades, but she wishes it were under less "tense" times.

She's also a bit worried about coming back to the states. She's a US citizen, but that doesn't mean an overzealous immigration officer cant give her a hard time.

Wishing her all the best on her travels, sounds scary stuff. x
Bella

Postby jra » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:31 am

Maybe she could go up to the government and say sort your shit out and get a democracy in place you bunch of control freak losers.

Oh hang on ..... It was a return ticket wasn't it.

And cc that memo to all other Middle Eastern Countries, other than Israel.
jra

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:52 pm

Maddog wrote:The girl that has been shearing my head and trimming my beard is going to Iran in a few days. We were discussing the veil Friday night. She has only been there once (her parents came to Texas in the late 70's), and is a bit apprehensive about the trip. She is worried about doing something wrong and getting caught (like not wearing her veil at all times or having a beer in the wrong place in front of the wrong people).

Travelling back in a tee shirt, Daisy Dukes and a 10 gallon hat should breeze her through.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lambert » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Looks like that site hasn't been updated in two years, are they all dead?
Lambert

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms