Life is not fair

A right load of bollocks...

Life is not fair

Postby samthefootball » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Life is really not fucking fair. I have been expelled from college for getting into a fight with a student there and I was rude to another member of staff. I was expelled but I is really not fair. I HATE feeling like this, nothing is going right for me and im getting sick and tired of feeling this way.

I just want my life to be like a success and be able to have a girlfriend like by little prick of a fucking stepbrother has

I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
samthefootball

Re: Life is not fair

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Nice blog...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:15 pm

samthefootball wrote:Life is really not fucking fair. I have been expelled from college for getting into a fight with a student there and I was rude to another member of staff. I was expelled but I is really not fair. I HATE feeling like this, nothing is going right for me and im getting sick and tired of feeling this way.

I just want my life to be like a success and be able to have a girlfriend like by little prick of a fucking stepbrother has

Steal your stepbrother's girl. It should help with your insecurities that are causing you to act out.
Maddog

Postby samthefootball » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 pm

I just don't know what to do anymore Stooo. I think the problem is I don't tell my health professionals every little detail. They just know I get angry about my Stepbrother but they don't know I want to harm him, they don't know about my other issues I have.
samthefootball

Postby Vam » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 pm

Stooo wrote:Nice blog...

Nice new avi of mine too, dontcha think? :wink:

Can't believe I finally managed to do 'moving parts' one all by myself! :canny:
Vam

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:18 pm

samthefootball wrote:Life is really not fucking fair. I have been expelled from college for getting into a fight with a student there and I was rude to another member of staff. I was expelled but I is really not fair. I HATE feeling like this, nothing is going right for me and im getting sick and tired of feeling this way.

Not many women will be attracted to such selfishness nastiness and downright childishness.

Growing up would be a start.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:20 pm

You need to fucking tell your doctor about your violent thoughts.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Vam wrote:

But what is it?
My nearest guess is Kermit being beamed up?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:22 pm

I was LOLing at my brother, a huge Ravens fan, who wasted £100 watching his team get fucking stuffed at Wembley 7-44. :gigglesnshit:

As for you, go and see your GP and stop with the whiny threads.

Postby samthefootball » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Not many women will be attracted to such selfishness nastiness and downright childishness.

Well I can't do anything really now can I. I mean I was expelled from college so I can't even go back there and finish my course. Plus the police had to be involved so Im worried about what is going to happen with that now. Why does my life have to be so shit when he is having such a great life
samthefootball

Postby Vam » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vam wrote:

But what is it?

It's a leopard emerging from within a bunch of diamonds, you philistine :snooty:

:gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:27 pm

samthefootball wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Well I can't do anything really now can I. I mean I was expelled from college so I can't even go back there and finish my course. Plus the police had to be involved so Im worried about what is going to happen with that now. Why does my life have to be so shit when he is having such a great life

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vam wrote:

But what is it?

He's hardly the first.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Vam wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vam wrote:

But what is it?

It's a leopard emerging from within a bunch of diamonds, you philistine :snooty:

:gigglesnshit:

If I squint enough .....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:33 pm

samthefootball wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Can't do anything now!
That's you screwed then.
Ever thought of kicking your step brother out of the driving seat of your life?
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms