Life is not fair

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Life is not fair

Postby TWAT » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:01 pm

samthefootball wrote: I want to be successful in my life but I can't and its all his fault

No sam, it's your fault. You. Nobody else. YOU.

You refuse to take responsibility for looking after yourself and frequently go off your medication. You refuse to accept any part in how your life is going at the moment and look to put the blame on everyone else.

You lie about the full extent of your violent feelings and your condition to the people who are trying to help you and yet you still try to blame your stepbrother.

You constantly complain that your life is shit, but you do nothing to change it.

You say you got in to a fight that was so violent that the police were called and you were expelled from college. Maybe if you're charged with assault and get a criminal record, that'll be your stepbrothers fault as well ?

You need to grow up, be a man and tell the medical people helping you everything. And I mean everything.

If you still refuse to do so and refuse to accept any responsibility for your actions, I don't think i'd be massively surprised to find you in jail at some point down the road.

And I bet that'll be your stepbrother's fault as well.
TWAT

Postby samthefootball » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:05 pm

TWATkins wrote:
samthefootball wrote: I want to be successful in my life but I can't and its all his fault

You refuse to take responsibility for looking after yourself and frequently go off your medication. You refuse to accept any part in how your life is going at the moment and look to put the blame on everyone else.

You lie about the full extent of your violent feelings and your condition to the people who are trying to help you and yet you still try to blame your stepbrother.

You constantly complain that your life is shit, but you do nothing to change it.

You say you got in to a fight that was so violent that the police were called and you were expelled from college. Maybe if you're charged with assault and get a criminal record, that'll be your stepbrothers fault as well ?

You need to grow up, be a man and tell the medical people helping you everything. And I mean everything.

If you still refuse to do so and refuse to accept any responsibility for your actions, I don't think i'd be massively surprised to find you in jail at some point down the road.

I don't tell them everything because Im worried about what they are going to say and do. I don't want to be put in some mental hospital. If I tell them how much I want to hurt my stepbrother what would they do, If I tell them about my other problems that worry be what would they do?
samthefootball

Postby Bella » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:06 pm

samthefootball wrote:How can I take control if I can't even go back to college?

You need to get to bed pretty sharply and rest your poor soul. :Wiiiine!:
Bella

Postby Bella » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 pm

samthefootball wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

I don't tell them everything because Im worried about what they are going to say and do. I don't want to be put in some mental hospital. If I tell them how much I want to hurt my stepbrother what would they do, If I tell them about my other problems that worry be what would they do?

Making up crap about mental health issues is not really on, have a word with yourself .
Bella

Postby samthefootball » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:12 pm

What do you mean making up crap. You know what. If you had mental health issues you would know how I feel.

I am getting sick and tired of feeling this way, I feel like my head is about to explode.
samthefootball

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:18 pm

samthefootball wrote:
Guest wrote:
samthefootball wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
samthefootball wrote:Life is really not fucking fair. I have been expelled from college for getting into a fight with a student there and I was rude to another member of staff. I was expelled but I is really not fair. I HATE feeling like this, nothing is going right for me and im getting sick and tired of feeling this way.

I just want my life to be like a success and be able to have a girlfriend like by little prick of a fucking stepbrother has

I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Not many women will be attracted to such selfishness nastiness and downright childishness.
I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM

Growing up would be a start.

Well I can't do anything really now can I. I mean I was expelled from college so I can't even go back there and finish my course. Plus the police had to be involved so Im worried about what is going to happen with that now. Why does my life have to be so shit when he is having such a great life

Because he doesn't go around seriously injuring people. :thumbsup:

Yeah I know he doesn't. Thats still not the point though. Its not fair that I have been expelled. I don't know what to do know. I want to finish my course but I can't. I want to be successful in my life but I can't and its all his fault

Did you tell the police it was all your stepbrothers fault then? Have they arrested him?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 pm

samthefootball wrote:What do you mean making up crap. You know what. If you had mental health issues you would know how I feel.

I am getting sick and tired of feeling this way, I feel like my head is about to explode.

So if .... you're genuine why the hell are you posting this stuff over and over again in a trolling forum?
Why aren't you posting in a self help group?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 pm

You will never progress until you start being honest with your Doctor. Surely a mental hospital is better than jail?
The sertraline you are on, probably makes you feel more violent, so you need to go to your Doctors and they will change your meds.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:26 pm

The best you'll get here is those like me who think you're on a windup and those who might pat you on the head with a sympathy post.
Neither of which will change a damn thing or help you in any way and you know it.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby samthefootball » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:27 pm

I don't know what self help groups there are. If I could find one I would post on there
samthefootball

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 pm

samthefootball wrote:I don't know what self help groups there are. If I could find one I would post on there

Google is your friend .... well it's most peoples .....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:31 pm

https://www.patientslikeme.com/conditions .... took me all of a few seconds.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
samthefootball wrote:I don't know what self help groups there are. If I could find one I would post on there

Google is your friend .... well it's most peoples .....

Not mine - Google is a bastard! :mrgreen:

Sam I am not at all sure if you are genuine - in any case.

Last edited by Keyser on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:34 pm

From the link .....
Attachments
mentalhealthCapture.PNG
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms