The Great 'Tradition of British Tolerance'

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Great 'Tradition of British Tolerance'

Postby wutang » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Of course you haven't, you live out in the sticks don't you?

Once the muslim population is 3 or 4 times what it is now, and they start moving in to your area, you may finally understand what the rest of us have been talking about all these years. As it stands, you're blissfully naïve, which manifests itself in your pro-muslim posts

Reality doesnt agree with you.

Mapped: where is Ukip's support strongest? Where there are no immigrants
What happens when you put a map of Ukip voters next to a map of immigrants in England and Wales? It turns out the two have very little in common

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... rants.html

Areas with little diversity tend to be the ones that are more right wing. Scared of the thought of 'the others' as opposed to actual lived experience.
wutang

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Is tolerance a bad thing?

Too much of it is. That's why we have 20,000 Islamic terrorists walking around the UK. It's why we have a few hundred battle hardened bloodthirsty ISIS cunts walking our streets.

Not seen much of it around here, or at the depot, or in the town that I work :dunno:

Once the muslim population is 3 or 4 times what it is now, and they start moving in to your area, you may finally understand what the rest of us have been talking about all these years. As it stands, you're blissfully naïve, which manifests itself in your pro-muslim posts

You'll soon change your tune when a few bombs go off locally, burkas and minarets start appearing on every high street, the local underage girls are mass raped by muslim rape gangs, and the local authorities turn a blind eye as not to upset muslim 'sensitivities'. And the council starts pandering to them through fear of being seen as racist or 'islamophobic'

And do you know what? You'd have brought it all on yourself. The first time a neighbour's kid gets raped or blown up
I'd like to witness your apologist conversation with the grieving parents.

And when it doesn't happen as the vast majority of Muslims aren't criminals?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Too much of it is. That's why we have 20,000 Islamic terrorists walking around the UK. It's why we have a few hundred battle hardened bloodthirsty ISIS cunts walking our streets.

Not seen much of it around here, or at the depot, or in the town that I work :dunno:

You'll soon change your tune when a few bombs go off locally, burkas and minarets start appearing on every high street, the local underage girls are mass raped by muslim rape gangs, and the local authorities turn a blind eye as not to upset muslim 'sensitivities'. And the council starts pandering to them through fear of being seen as racist or 'islamophobic'

And do you know what? You'd have brought it all on yourself. The first time a neighbour's kid gets raped or blown up

Why are you so confident it wouldn't happen?

Ah yes, you're pro-muslim, that's why.

I daresay 20 or so years ago, the people of Rotherham wouldn't have dreamt that they'd all know a victim of a paedophile muslim rape gang. Be it a direct relative, a distant relative, a neighbour, someone in their child's school, or just someone they recognised from out and about.

Transfer a town the size of Rotherham, and all it's pain and anguish, out into an area that hasn't been affected yet, such as Stooo's west country, and let's see how pro-islamic the locals are then.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

If you don't like the UK I suggest you fuck off.

Postby Keyser » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:35 pm

The mention of grooming gangs reminded me of the thread on DS about this article - the attitudes displayed here (the Journalist also writes for the Independent) by the wives of the rapists are simply despicable - talk about fucking victim blaming.

Sickening. :shake head:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-too.html
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Too much of it is. That's why we have 20,000 Islamic terrorists walking around the UK. It's why we have a few hundred battle hardened bloodthirsty ISIS cunts walking our streets.

Why are you so confident it wouldn't happen?

I daresay 20 or so years ago, the people of Rotherham wouldn't have dreamt that they'd all know a victim of a paedophile muslim rape gang. Be it a direct relative, a distant relative, a neighbour, someone in their child's school, or just someone they recognised from out and about.

Transfer a town the size of Rotherham, and all it's pain and anguish, out into an area that hasn't been affected yet, such as Stooo's west country, and let's see how pro-islamic the locals are then.

LOL at your claim that EVERYONE in Rotherham knows a victim.
My brother doesn't know a victim.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Keyser wrote:The mention of grooming gangs reminded me of the thread on DS about this article - the attitudes displayed here (the Journalist also writes for the Independent) by the wives of the rapists are simply despicable - talk about fucking victim blaming.

LOL @The Daily Heil and their anti-BME agenda

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Nope, not in the sticks at all.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Why are you so confident it wouldn't happen?

Wow, get out more. I'm from London.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Guest wrote:LOL at your claim that EVERYONE in Rotherham knows a victim.
My brother doesn't know a victim.

Did you just ask him, or does stupidity run in the family?
Red Okktober

Postby Bo Nidle » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:01 pm

McAz wrote:I didn't (and wouldn't) want to live in the shithouse that was the East End of London before our friends from the sub-continent moved in.

I'm delightfully tolerant - I wish them well and I hope they enjoy it.

It's easy to be tolerant when the shite now living in that shithole are a few hundred miles away you smug twat. :woteva:
Try living in that shithole and see how long your tolerance lasts. :gigglesnshit:
Bo Nidle

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Stooo wrote:Wow, get out more. I'm from London.

I suspect you've been long gone since the muslim atrocities have started. Were you still here at the time of the 7/7 tube bombings? I used to live over the road from the Chelsea and Westminster hospital, and saw the fleet of ambulances turn up with those poor victims being stretchered in.

Your naivety shines through.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:21 pm

wutang wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Reality doesnt agree with you.

Mapped: where is Ukip's support strongest? Where there are no immigrants
What happens when you put a map of Ukip voters next to a map of immigrants in England and Wales? It turns out the two have very little in common

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... rants.html

Areas with little diversity tend to be the ones that are more right wing. Scared of the thought of 'the others' as opposed to actual lived experience.

I've always thought those places with more diversity (as such) will also have that same diversity voting, hence they'll be less likely to vote UKIP

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Wow, get out more. I'm from London.

I suspect you've been long gone since the muslim atrocities have started. Were you still here at the time of the 7/7 tube bombings? I used to live over the road from the Chelsea and Westminster hospital, and saw the fleet of ambulances turn up with those poor victims being stretchered in.

Your naivety shines through.

Moved out in 1999, been back working there several times since.

If you've got a problem with former colonial immigration post brexit then I've got some bad news for you...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:The mention of grooming gangs reminded me of the thread on DS about this article - the attitudes displayed here (the Journalist also writes for the Independent) by the wives of the rapists are simply despicable - talk about fucking victim blaming.

LOL @The Daily Heil and their anti-BME agenda

Erm Alibhai-Brown is a well known Shia Muslim left wing writer and she obviously thought it was an issue that needed exposing.

It does not matter where the article was written if it is factual - and the facts are simply obscene.
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms