The Great 'Tradition of British Tolerance'

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Great 'Tradition of British Tolerance'

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Me along with what percentage of the population? I've written before about my experiences with IRA terrorism but you just got on with it then.

I see. So should we just 'get on with it' now, and accept that children getting blown up and raped is part and parcel of multiculturalism?

Nothing to see here, move along, kind of thing?

Be aware, there is a small threat but have a look around and minimise it.

PIRA used to use cassette bombs, incendiaries packed into C90 audio cassette boxes and slipped under seats in pubs and slipped into suit pockets in M&S (still sewn to this day).

If you were that worried about it then you'd look for it but that's probably too much trouble...

Exactly.
Muslims are the new Catholics or Jews

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Me along with what percentage of the population? I've written before about my experiences with IRA terrorism but you just got on with it then.

I see. So should we just 'get on with it' now, and accept that children getting blown up and raped is part and parcel of multiculturalism?

PIRA used to use cassette bombs, incendiaries packed into C90 audio cassette boxes and slipped under seats in pubs and slipped into suit pockets in M&S (still sewn to this day).

If you were that worried about it then you'd look for it but that's probably too much trouble...

Exactly.

Nothing new about Muslims, they've been raping and murdering their way across the planet ever since Mohammed walked out of the desert with an idea to see him through his retirement in an age when pensions didn't exist.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Exactly.

Nothing new about Muslims, they've been raping and murdering their way across the planet ever since Mohammed walked out of the desert with an idea to see him through his retirement in an age when pensions didn't exist.

Just like Catholics then.
Coolio

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:23 pm

wutang wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Of course you haven't, you live out in the sticks don't you?

Once the muslim population is 3 or 4 times what it is now, and they start moving in to your area, you may finally understand what the rest of us have been talking about all these years. As it stands, you're blissfully naïve, which manifests itself in your pro-muslim posts

Reality doesnt agree with you.

Mapped: where is Ukip's support strongest? Where there are no immigrants
What happens when you put a map of Ukip voters next to a map of immigrants in England and Wales? It turns out the two have very little in common

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... rants.html

Areas with little diversity tend to be the ones that are more right wing. Scared of the thought of 'the others' as opposed to actual lived experience.

Wow, you're telling me areas with more immigrants vote for parties that support mass immigration?! Who would've thought. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Maybe the areas with fewer immigrants vote UKIP because they don't want to end up like the places with lots of them. Just a thought.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms