Halal Slaughtered Animals

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:32 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Vicky wrote:You couldn't make it up...

Yes I find animals killed by the Halal method abhorrent, but I also find what you do revolting.

In fact it could probably be argued, the Halal animals die a quicker and more humane death, than the animals you shoot.

Unless you're a crack-shot, (Which I highly doubt) you probably miss most of the time and leave the poor little sods injured to die in agony.

It's ridiculous that someone who hunts is starting a thread like this.

Seen animals killed for hala meat and no it’s not a humane death at all , seen aminals killed non hala it’s not nice ,but killing for hala is horrible they do suffer longer , I’m a vecan and could harm anything animal , not saying this because of the religion side of it ,

I think point major trying to make , people slags him off for shooting animals ,same people are prepared to eat hala , in what animals do suffer more than non hala killings ,

C

YES, and thank you, Markey, I am glad that one person is awake..

I did not know whether or not to add this in with the other post.

If people would just discuss the topic without personal attacks which spil things..

But you Major never take part in your own threads.
Have you replied to my link?
No.
Same as it always was you never engage in debate.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Yes I find animals killed by the Halal method abhorrent, but I also find what you do revolting.

In fact it could probably be argued, the Halal animals die a quicker and more humane death, than the animals you shoot.

Unless you're a crack-shot, (Which I highly doubt) you probably miss most of the time and leave the poor little sods injured to die in agony.

Seen animals killed for hala meat and no it’s not a humane death at all , seen aminals killed non hala it’s not nice ,but killing for hala is horrible they do suffer longer , I’m a vecan and could harm anything animal , not saying this because of the religion side of it ,

I think point major trying to make , people slags him off for shooting animals ,same people are prepared to eat hala , in what animals do suffer more than non hala killings ,

C

YES, and thank you, Markey, I am glad that one person is awake..

I did not know whether or not to add this in with the other post.

If people would just discuss the topic without personal attacks which spil things..

you spil things all by yourself 'major' you don't need assistance with that.

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:37 pm

As you said if hala animals die a quicker and humane death, next time one of your cats or dogs have to put down , why not just ask someone to slit their throats, as you said it’s quicker and more humane death .
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Markey mark wrote:

As you said if hala animals die a quicker and humane death, next time one of your cats or dogs have to put down , why not just ask someone to slit their throats, as you said it’s quicker and more humane death .

are you spending more time here because you've had to give up work and you can't go out driving now?

Postby Vam » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Markey mark wrote:

Ffs... :ooer: :dunno:
Vam

Postby Major » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:46 pm

I musta bin about 18 when invited to look inside a English local slaughterhouse in Kenilworth.

I have not been to a halal slaughterhouse but viewed them on youtube, HAVE ANY OF YOU?
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I musta bin about 18 when invited to look inside a English local slaughterhouse in Kenilworth.

I have not been to a halal slaughterhouse but viewed them on youtube, HAVE ANY OF YOU?

Have you a youtube of you slaughtering 7 foxes?
McAz

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Vam wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Ffs... :ooer: :dunno:

She thinks killing animals by slitting their throats is a more humane death , what’s the difference . Practise what you preach
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:53 pm

How do you finish off the wounded animals Maj?
Serious question.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I musta bin about 18 when invited to look inside a English local slaughterhouse in Kenilworth.

have you looked in your local library for adult literacy courses? they're very discreet.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:How do you finish off the wounded animals Maj?
Serious question.

he sticks them with the same bayonet he used in the boer war.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Markey mark wrote:

Where did you see Halal slaughter Markey and what did you see?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Where did you see Halal slaughter Markey and what did you see?

you'll never get an answer. i think 'major' and markey are a mother and daughter trolling the web.

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Why don't we cut the crap..

You started this thread to have a go at Muslims.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Oh and as for you Markey..

One minute you post as if you're as pished as a newt and the next your writing away like everyone else.

Is this some sort of jolly jape?
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms