Halal Slaughtered Animals

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:42 pm

Major my advice to you is become a vegetarian then you won't have to worry about the blood and the screams.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Major Starbold » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Major my advice to you is become a vegetarian then you won't have to worry about the blood and the screams.


How doest thou know I am not a veggie?
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Dean » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:12 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Major my advice to you is become a vegetarian then you won't have to worry about the blood and the screams.


How doest thou know I am not a veggie?


A fucking cabbage...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 20728
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Major my advice to you is become a vegetarian then you won't have to worry about the blood and the screams.


How doest thou know I am not a veggie?

Because you've made posts about stakes eating rabbit eating out pub lunches etc.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:03 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Like seafood?
Shrimp >>>>>>>>




I dont care




These are not halal slaughtered.


The food processes outlined above make Halal Slaughtered meat a very minor problem and not worth worrying about ( unless one is a Racist)



OR a limpo


nothing Limpo about it Major, I would rather eat Halal/Kosher Meat that has had a blessing to God, at least it is safer than the Meat and Food Processes that are being carried out by the so called Food Manufacturing firms ( under legal Terms) in our so called civilised World
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Cenobite » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:29 pm

Guest wrote: nothing Limpo about it Major, I would rather eat Halal/Kosher Meat that has had a blessing to God, at least it is safer than the Meat and Food Processes that are being carried out by the so called Food Manufacturing firms ( under legal Terms) in our so called civilised World


What difference does a blessing to a non-existent (and very non-civilised) Bronze age desert scourge like Yaweh make? :dunno:
User avatar
Cenobite
 
Posts: 7980
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote: nothing Limpo about it Major, I would rather eat Halal/Kosher Meat that has had a blessing to God, at least it is safer than the Meat and Food Processes that are being carried out by the so called Food Manufacturing firms ( under legal Terms) in our so called civilised World


What difference does a blessing to a non-existent (and very non-civilised) Bronze age desert scourge like Yaweh make? :dunno:


Ask the New Zealand lamb industry.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76326
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:08 pm

For the Majors information does this Years Tesco Christmas Advert suggest that all Turkeys sold by them have been Halal Slaughtered

Muslim s enjoy Christmas

User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Major Starbold » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Tesco sell halal slaughtered animals, FACT
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby megaera » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Tesco sell halal slaughtered animals, FACT


It's worse than that, all their fruit and vegetables are halal too :thud:
User avatar
megaera
 
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:00 pm

megaera wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Tesco sell halal slaughtered animals, FACT


It's worse than that, all their fruit and vegetables are halal too :thud:


I hear that their tea towels are the preferred choice of the Taliban too. Fucking disgusting Infidels, should be ashamed of themselves...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 20728
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Poca » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:18 pm

I wouldn't knowingly eat halal meat :shake head:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12761
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Poca wrote:I wouldn't knowingly eat halal meat :shake head:


If it’s cooked incorrectly you can catch Muslim, apparently
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 20728
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Poca » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:I wouldn't knowingly eat halal meat :shake head:


If it’s cooked incorrectly you can catch Muslim, apparently


I can't disagree with him on this one tbf.... lots of places including restaurants and takeaways have been exposed as having sold halal meat to unsuspecting customers! :shake head:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12761
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Tesco sell halal slaughtered animals, FACT


Did a Jew called Manny Cohen start Tesco?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76326
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TWATkins and 13 guests