Halal Slaughtered Animals

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
guest wrote:Not much difference between "halal" and "not halal". Either way these animals have shit lives then they get crammed into a truck, led into a place of terror and death and get their throats slit. People bitching about halal are full of shit and should stop pretending that animal welfare is their concern, especially not when they kill animals for sport. Fuck off.

I agree, why stop there? Animals should be skinned alive, the more brutal the method the better. Muslims should be allowed to shoot dogs in the street too, it’d be intolerant not to.
Fucking dhimmi dickhead.


How do you prefer your meat to be killed Puzz?

With a quick bolt to the head.


Can't do that with anything other than cows, you'd splat a chicken :ooer:

Be serious...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85588
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Bella » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:07 am

Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
Yes, I have unfortunately. I live in Cumbria, it is not uncommon here. Whilst it was not "baying hounds" it was some sort of terrier ripping a fox to shreds in front of a friends window, she lives in very rural place. We knew who they were.

Small children were in the house, not a pleasant sight and we had to shut the curtains so the children could not see.Horrible thing to witness!


Bella, how did you distinguish it to be "some sort of terrier" ????????????

Why did you not want children to see the reality of living in the countryside??????? they will grow up to be timid limpos if you shield them too uch

"Shutting the curtains", of course you did my dear, you should have locked the little bleeduz in the coal shed..


Do you lock children in Coal sheds or mock them because they are" timid limpos" (whatever that means )?
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6742
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:23 am

Major Starbold wrote:Mr Nasty Nickers take note.

language,language, "small children" may read this

You chose to live where you do.

Keep your gardens secure and hounds will not be able to enter.

To answer Rolly, tiz exoected of the nearest person to a downed injud bird to despatch immediately by wringing its neck, you hear and feel the click.
A shot wounded rabbit is held by the back of the neck and its jaw is pushed backed to break it, you hear feel the click.
A injud deer is is shot in the head with a ,22 bullet, you cannot hunt to kill deer with a .22 rifle though.

Shooting rabbits at night from the back of a land rover whilst you are standing on the back requires someone who usually sits by the driver to get out, pick up wounded rabbit and for quickness hold it by its back legs and smash it head against the wheel of the vehicle,

I answer the truth.

Hope that helps


It’s Miss Nasty, actually :snooty:

And I bloody hope small children aren’t reading this forum, there’s far worst shit posted than the odd fuck here and there.
But yes, let’s shelter children from bad language and let them watch animals savage each other. We could hold some cock fights, get the wee ones to place bets.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6649
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Keyser » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:40 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Mr Nasty Nickers take note.

language,language, "small children" may read this

You chose to live where you do.

Keep your gardens secure and hounds will not be able to enter.

To answer Rolly, tiz exoected of the nearest person to a downed injud bird to despatch immediately by wringing its neck, you hear and feel the click.
A shot wounded rabbit is held by the back of the neck and its jaw is pushed backed to break it, you hear feel the click.
A injud deer is is shot in the head with a ,22 bullet, you cannot hunt to kill deer with a .22 rifle though.

Shooting rabbits at night from the back of a land rover whilst you are standing on the back requires someone who usually sits by the driver to get out, pick up wounded rabbit and for quickness hold it by its back legs and smash it head against the wheel of the vehicle,

I answer the truth.

Hope that helps


It’s Miss Nasty, actually :snooty:

And I bloody hope small children aren’t reading this forum, there’s far worst shit posted than the odd fuck here and there.
But yes, let’s shelter children from bad language and let them watch animals savage each other. We could hold some cock fights, get the wee ones to place bets.


Using bad language is far worse than seeing an innocent and beautiful wild animal torn to pieces so that a load of toffs in stupid costumes can achieve orgasm for the first time in this millennium.

Swearing in front of young children on the other hand is fucking disgusting and only done by the lowest form of c**t.

The motherfuckers.

:awesome:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:15 am

Major Starbold wrote:Mr Nasty Nickers take note.

language,language, "small children" may read this

You chose to live where you do.

Keep your gardens secure and hounds will not be able to enter.

To answer Rolly, tiz exoected of the nearest person to a downed injud bird to despatch immediately by wringing its neck, you hear and feel the click.
A shot wounded rabbit is held by the back of the neck and its jaw is pushed backed to break it, you hear feel the click.
A injud deer is is shot in the head with a ,22 bullet, you cannot hunt to kill deer with a .22 rifle though.

Shooting rabbits at night from the back of a land rover whilst you are standing on the back requires someone who usually sits by the driver to get out, pick up wounded rabbit and for quickness hold it by its back legs and smash it head against the wheel of the vehicle,

I answer the truth.

Hope that helps

Maj to take that long to answer such a simple question while having been active throughout this thread suggests it took you quite a while to find the answer.
You do none of this stuff yourself that's obvious.
If I'm buying prepacked meat in a supermarket the last thing to go through my mind s ... did it have a comfy bed?
Was it stroked and tickled through its life and fed only the very best?
If anything goes through my mind it's the fact that I'm looking at isle after isle of plastic!
Oceans of plastic!
When I buy meat at my local farmer/butchers shop I know the travelling slaughterman will have been around the area and much of it will have been killed by him and his son.
I don't interview anyone about it.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5103
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Vicks » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:50 am

NastyNickers wrote:
It’s Miss Nasty, actually :snooty:

And I bloody hope small children aren’t reading this forum, there’s far worst shit posted than the odd fuck here and there.
But yes, let’s shelter children from bad language and let them watch animals savage each other. We could hold some cock fights, get the wee ones to place bets.


I think, he's got to be winding us up now.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Vicks » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:52 am

Don't swear in front of children but encourage them to watch foxes being ripped to shreds, so they don't turn out to be wee Jessie's.

That's a weird way of thinking.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:03 am

And no one gives a second thought to what animals are in the dog food.
You'll notice and other meats or mixed meat.
That's kangaroo horse donkey pony frog .... yes frog.
Rabbit etc.
No one seriously thinks about the welfare of the meat/animals in the can.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5103
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Trapper John » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:And no one gives a second thought to what animals are in the dog food.
You'll notice and other meats or mixed meat.
That's kangaroo horse donkey pony frog .... yes frog.
Rabbit etc.
No one seriously thinks about the welfare of the meat/animals in the can.


Would you like me to say a few words Jack?
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Vicks » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:25 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:And no one gives a second thought to what animals are in the dog food.
You'll notice and other meats or mixed meat.
That's kangaroo horse donkey pony frog .... yes frog.
Rabbit etc.
No one seriously thinks about the welfare of the meat/animals in the can.


Frog?

Come off it Jack, i have never seen dog food on sale that contains frog or kangaroos for that matter.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:30 am

Vicky wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:And no one gives a second thought to what animals are in the dog food.
You'll notice and other meats or mixed meat.
That's kangaroo horse donkey pony frog .... yes frog.
Rabbit etc.
No one seriously thinks about the welfare of the meat/animals in the can.


Frog?

Come off it Jack, i have never seen dog food on sale that contains frog or kangaroos for that matter.


hasn't jack been jumping higher after he's been fed? :laughing:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Vicks » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:47 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:And no one gives a second thought to what animals are in the dog food.
You'll notice and other meats or mixed meat.
That's kangaroo horse donkey pony frog .... yes frog.
Rabbit etc.
No one seriously thinks about the welfare of the meat/animals in the can.


Frog?

Come off it Jack, i have never seen dog food on sale that contains frog or kangaroos for that matter.


hasn't jack been jumping higher after he's been fed? :laughing:


Being able to jump, would come in handy for his Nibs.

Do you know the wee swine has taken to pinching the puppy next doors treats.

He spends ages at the fence, pulling them towards him with his paws.

Image
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:And no one gives a second thought to what animals are in the dog food.
You'll notice and other meats or mixed meat.
That's kangaroo horse donkey pony frog .... yes frog.
Rabbit etc.
No one seriously thinks about the welfare of the meat/animals in the can.


Frog?

Come off it Jack, i have never seen dog food on sale that contains frog or kangaroos for that matter.


hasn't jack been jumping higher after he's been fed? :laughing:


Being able to jump, would come in handy for his Nibs.

Do you know the wee swine has taken to pinching the puppy next doors treats.

He spends ages at the fence, pulling them towards them with his paws.

Image


:wubbers: :laughing: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Keyser » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:35 pm

charlie wrote:Aside from the ritual slaughter in Halal and Jewish cultures - all this shit concern for animals being treated humanely prior and during slaughter is laughable really.

There are people who say they will only eat meat, if they know the animals welfare has been the utmost importance prior and during slaughter.

How do they know that? For some of us who've eaten meat all our lives, it doesn't really matter where they get their meat from. Cattle, etc are domesticated animals anyway, so their welfare isn't important?

I eat meat and hope that the animals are treated with care and compassion during their brief lives. I don't eat organic meat though which is where the hypocrisy lies I suppose, as you know the animals have outdoor freedom before they're bunked off.


I eat meat so I admit that makes me a hypocrite as far as being an animal lover is concerned (although becoming omnivorous and fuelling our huge brains was arguably a major factor in the rise of our ancestors and Homo sapiens to become the dominant life form on the planet).

I suppose with 'organic' meat you could say that at least the animals were happier for the brief period of their existence before they were slaughtered but in the end it does not really make much difference - death is death.

However as the decades roll on generic advances will mean we will be able to grow meat from stem cells on a very large scale in the laboratory and so end the practice of killing animals for good.

It will take people a long time to get used to the idea however - you only have to look at the Heil endlessly spouting shit about GM crops being 'Frankenstein food' and people muttering about 'interfering' with Nature (which our Hominim ancestors have been doing since they first tamed fire).
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:And no one gives a second thought to what animals are in the dog food.
You'll notice and other meats or mixed meat.
That's kangaroo horse donkey pony frog .... yes frog.
Rabbit etc.
No one seriously thinks about the welfare of the meat/animals in the can.


Frawg?

Image
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85588
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests