DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:20 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
I only grabbed it because I got a pop up window from Support, i.e. hadn't refreshed the page. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.



why, why did you grab it?

do you keep folders of screen grabbed stuff from years gone by?


I just told you why in this instance, because it was obvious that was the thread concerned.



yes I get that, but why grab it?

for what pupose?


To see what I had said before it was pruned. : face palm :
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6809
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 am

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
I only grabbed it because I got a pop up window from Support, i.e. hadn't refreshed the page. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.



why, why did you grab it?

do you keep folders of screen grabbed stuff from years gone by?


I just told you why in this instance, because it was obvious that was the thread concerned.



yes I get that, but why grab it?

for what pupose?


To see what I had said before it was pruned. : face palm :



wtf

couldn't you remember what you said? and more to the point why does it matter?

I've lost loads of posts in prunings but I can honestly say I have never mourned one nor wished I had kept a copy of it
User avatar
HobbitFeet
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Foxy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 am

jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:
jra wrote:People accusing me of trying to find out who is whom on DS. Some of you make a career out of it. I'm only having a look into it in this one case.


Go right ahead. Am I supposed to be scared? :bum:

You really are a sad, sad man.


Whatever isn't it. You're no angel and you know it.


I'll put that in my sig :thumbsup:
I'm no angel and I know it.
User avatar
Foxy
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Foxy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

why, why did you grab it?

do you keep folders of screen grabbed stuff from years gone by?


I just told you why in this instance, because it was obvious that was the thread concerned.



yes I get that, but why grab it?

for what pupose?


To see what I had said before it was pruned. : face palm :



wtf

couldn't you remember what you said? and more to the point why does it matter?

I've lost loads of posts in prunings but I can honestly say I have never mourned one nor wished I had kept a copy of it


It was pruned whilst I was reading it. The second page suddenly disappeared :ooer:
I'm no angel and I know it.
User avatar
Foxy
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:32 am

Foxy wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
To see what I had said before it was pruned. : face palm :



wtf

couldn't you remember what you said? and more to the point why does it matter?

I've lost loads of posts in prunings but I can honestly say I have never mourned one nor wished I had kept a copy of it


It was pruned whilst I was reading it. The second page suddenly disappeared :ooer:



perhaps JRA will lend you his copy :ooer:


:mrgreen:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Psidgaf » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:37 am

Sex for jobs is not just in Hollywood, it was going on in Liverpool not so many years ago.
User avatar
Psidgaf
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:37 am

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lambert wrote:Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.


The so called "Casting Couch" has existed since Hollywood started.

It's not a new phenomenon, it's been rumoured the likes of Marilyn Monroe did it to further her career.


Sorry just catching up on this but well said the both of you. The casting couch is sleazy but it’s been around for years as you say Vicky and both men and women have been ‘victims’. There’s a huge difference between sexual assault and someone who makes a choice to do something to further their career.

They didn’t have a problem accepting the fame and the money that came with it so I do think it’s a bit out of order when 20 years later they start trying to turn it into some kind of crime and idiots call anyone who doesn’t agree with them a victim blamer.

If a person is right for the job why the fuck should they have to suck cock to get it? Just because they did it does not make the person blackmailing them right.

They maybe have done it and thought I will get them back, but then realised just how far and deep the corruption goes.


All actors must be incredibly dumb. If you're a nobody (male or female) who is invited to a powerful producer and well known sex pest's hotel room (and everyone knows who has the reputations, so don't believe the bullshit), it's not going to be to read for role. Say "no" and try to make it on talent, or suck it up. It's the chance they take for untold fame and money. It seems the ones whining the most are the ones who went with the revolting perv but still go nothing.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:40 am

Sex for jobs and other things goes on everywhere and in most professions
User avatar
Kizzie
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby George » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:42 am

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
I only grabbed it because I got a pop up window from Support, i.e. hadn't refreshed the page. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.



why, why did you grab it?

do you keep folders of screen grabbed stuff from years gone by?


I just told you why in this instance, because it was obvious that was the thread concerned.



yes I get that, but why grab it?

for what pupose?


To see what I had said before it was pruned. : face palm :

What did you say to get yourself banned
When dealing with people remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Psidgaf » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:43 am

ADMIN,

Sorry for the multiple posts. Can you delete the first 3 please

Thank You
User avatar
Psidgaf
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:50 am

Psidgaf wrote:ADMIN,

Sorry for the multiple posts. Can you delete the first 3 please

Thank You


:thumbsup:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3370
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:04 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Twatkins and his incessant need to jump in and make digs at those who start threads he thinks shouldnt have been started is really beginning to grate
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tober-2017


Oh nooo .. an anonymous guest post whining about me .. what shall i do ? :woteva:


Oh God, don't ask them that!


Hah! Don't need to. I suspect they bravely went to the thread and equally bravely clicked the report button since it's now been pruned and i've also been warned for responding to the pruning.

So well done guesty. You are indeed a hero. Maybe if you see someone getting harrassed in the street you can hide behind a door and yell "Um .. err .. stop that you .. you .. person !" :pmsl:

Wtf are you talking about? Im the guest who made the above post about you making digs at ops. You ruin threads by doing it. But ive reported fuck all. Whoever reported the thread it certainly wasnt me so you might want to direct the rest of your post at whoever it was
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Vam wrote: Jesus H :ooer: Seriously?

Be honest, will you really be able to keep a straight face the next time you bang on at others about "getting a life"?


:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :whistle:
[ Public Service Message : The above post may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:12 pm

jra wrote: Much more than you'll be able to.


LOLZ. Debatable. :pmsl: :pmsl:
[ Public Service Message : The above post may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Foxy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:13 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Foxy wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
To see what I had said before it was pruned. : face palm :



wtf

couldn't you remember what you said? and more to the point why does it matter?

I've lost loads of posts in prunings but I can honestly say I have never mourned one nor wished I had kept a copy of it


It was pruned whilst I was reading it. The second page suddenly disappeared :ooer:



perhaps JRA will lend you his copy :ooer:


:mrgreen:


Good idea! Maybe I can find out who I am over there :NAA:
I'm no angel and I know it.
User avatar
Foxy
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests