DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Feline wrote:Another one computermaster has waded in and put the blame on the women.

Why do we only kick up a fuss when it’s these actresses? No one gives a shit when it’s a nobody who gets victim blamed on there but when it’s a celeb suddenly everyone’s against it? Blaming women has gone on for ages so it’s more of a surprirse
people are bothered this time round.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Having seen the comments from one particular poster about how these women "should have spoken up as soon as they can" is particularly rich coming from the cunt who went on a campaign of aggressively threatening and ridiculing any women who spoke out and made public his own aggressive behaviour.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:Wtf... jp, keyser and now jra. Is this kamikaze week?
I truly find it hilarious. Sad but hilarious. It's a good job I can keep replying for hours on end if need be. :header:

bolly & retford now active on the Hollywood thread, could be a 'tremendous' culling...
Mods are getting tougher over recent times, it's all very weak imo. Many different FMs are getting bans/jail terms. For instance, minnie had one recently when did you last see her get one, I can't recall an occasion.

Minnie’s been banned or jailed or warned several times now. This must be close to her last warning. Do you even read DS properly JP? I’m actually surprised she hasn’t been banned well before now and before a few others. someone that aggressive and personal as she can get definitely won’t last forever. all it takes is the person she gets personal with to alert her again and that’s it.

Shes not signed in since she last posted so won't know she's been banned anyway as the bans now ended. I think she's only had one ban before over Jean something the french multi acc fake taxi driver who stays at 5star hotels overlooking the thames :gigglesnshit: I don't think shes aggressive but she does get personal with people like Jra and Retford, shes been on ds since 2015 so dont see her getting a perma anytime soon however much you try Hunty ;)

Postby jp761 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:The funniest thing with some guests is when they avoid answering a reply, because they have no workable answer. Bless them. :header:

Oh dear. Where so I start? How do I address a comment from someone who constantly avoids answering questions, who lies, who denies what's obvious, who thinks he can't be wrong and if others think he's wrong it's because they either haven't read his words properly or don't understand what he's written. And the evidence of this is here for everyone to see on this forum, on ds and the other one he infests.
How do you..? Who are you? That's a good place to start. Before you chat yet more shit.

You're just making stuff up. The things you say mean jack shit, they're easy to claim. Anyone could do it.

Address the post, not the poster.

You won't even accept you were jailed for victim-blaming on ds and for your baiting.

If I'm wrong then prove me wrong by posting the pm explaining your incarceration.
The poster without a unique ID. It's like trying to address the invisible man. Whatever. I know I'm not victim blaming. You can dress it up however you want.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:
I truly find it hilarious. Sad but hilarious. It's a good job I can keep replying for hours on end if need be. :header:

bolly & retford now active on the Hollywood thread, could be a 'tremendous' culling...
Mods are getting tougher over recent times, it's all very weak imo. Many different FMs are getting bans/jail terms. For instance, minnie had one recently when did you last see her get one, I can't recall an occasion.

Minnie’s been banned or jailed or warned several times now. This must be close to her last warning. Do you even read DS properly JP? I’m actually surprised she hasn’t been banned well before now and before a few others. someone that aggressive and personal as she can get definitely won’t last forever. all it takes is the person she gets personal with to alert her again and that’s it.
Really? If you say so. Read DS properly, what does that have to do with this. Have I regularly spied on minnies and other FMs profiles like you obviously do, no.
jp761

Postby Dog's Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Just discovered that 'successful businessman' Trevgo ( :gigglesnshit: ) has also managed to rack up almost 10,000 posts on another political forum, on top of his over 25,000 posts on DS. Can't be very busy in his 'office'.

An interesting quote from him:

"I have one bit of advice for Brexiters (and it's nothing to do with voting - they are beyond persuasion and reason now). In a year's time keep your heads down and gobs shut. There will be a vengence (sic) like you've never seen."

Trevgo is a professional troll. This is the same man who voted UKIP because he wanted an end to EU immigration. He made some disgusting posts on this subject throughout 2015 and 2016.

Brexit happens and suddenly he is the EUs biggest fan. I honestly think he chooses a subject and just runs with it for the crack, its hard to take him seriously, I'm surprised so many do.

Sounds more like an account share to me.

Why doesn't anyone post links of his past posts and ask why the drastic u-turn?
Dog's Guest

Postby jp761 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:00 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:

JP, I'm ordering you at rifle point to post Vicky's Jemma Beale link on the ds sexual abuse thread. 'For balance'
Do that to someone who takes orders. I see no rifle coming through my screen, I'm all good. :wink:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:People make a claim. It's investigated. The authorities decide if its valid or not.

Automatically disbelieving every accuser is as ridiculous as automatically believing every one.

Exactly. It's unfortunate when allegations are false, but there's no way to tell without a proper investigation first. I would be in favour of the name of the accused being withheld until claims can be substantiated, not necessarily a conviction though. Sentences for those making serious false allegations should be severe enough to serve as as a deterrent.
Nucks

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Thread has been trimmed again, JP posts removed again as well as the member I said about, up thread.

The only people not seeing victim blaming are those victim blaming
Last edited by Kizzie on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kizzie

Postby Cobs » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:10 pm

jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:bolly & retford now active on the Hollywood thread, could be a 'tremendous' culling...

JP, I'm ordering you at rifle point to post Vicky's Jemma Beale link on the ds sexual abuse thread. 'For balance'
Do that to someone who takes orders. I see no rifle coming through my screen, I'm all good. :wink:

Good choice, only volunteers are shot on dogs.
Cobs

Postby jp761 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Feline wrote:Thread has been trimmed again, JP posts removed again as well as the member I said about, up thread.

The only people not seeing victim blaming are those victim blaming
Very weak by admin is more accurate. Even weaker than things used to be. And of course they are bound to remove the posts of people who address them.
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:Having seen the comments from one particular poster about how these women "should have spoken up as soon as they can" is particularly rich coming from the cunt who went on a campaign of aggressively threatening and ridiculing any women who spoke out and made public his own aggressive behaviour.

Excellent point. :thumbsup:

Even some posters can make life impossible for others simply for not agreeing with them.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:15 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:The funniest thing with some guests is when they avoid answering a reply, because they have no workable answer. Bless them. :header:

Oh dear. Where so I start? How do I address a comment from someone who constantly avoids answering questions, who lies, who denies what's obvious, who thinks he can't be wrong and if others think he's wrong it's because they either haven't read his words properly or don't understand what he's written. And the evidence of this is here for everyone to see on this forum, on ds and the other one he infests.
How do you..? Who are you? That's a good place to start. Before you chat yet more shit.

You're just making stuff up. The things you say mean jack shit, they're easy to claim. Anyone could do it.

Address the post, not the poster.

You won't even accept you were jailed for victim-blaming on ds and for your baiting.

If I'm wrong then prove me wrong by posting the pm explaining your incarceration.
The poster without a unique ID. It's like trying to address the invisible man. Whatever. I know I'm not victim blaming. You can dress it up however you want.

This is hard work. Address the post not the poster. Do you understand?

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:Another one computermaster has waded in and put the blame on the women.

Why do we only kick up a fuss when it’s these actresses? No one gives a shit when it’s a nobody who gets victim blamed on there but when it’s a celeb suddenly everyone’s against it? Blaming women has gone on for ages so it’s more of a surprirse
people are bothered this time round.

I always speak up for any victim. To me, they are all pretty much nobodies as I dislike celeb culture with a passion.
Kizzie

Postby jp761 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:20 pm

@hard work guest

Nah you don't get it, YOU could be evil one minute and nice the next. And no one would have a foggy. This is what I'm getting at. GET IT? :roll:
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive