Our Pets

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:46 am

Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Feline wrote:Didn't take long for the "Husband who forced wife to keep a "mistake book" jailed" thread to victim blame.

God forbid some people actually put the blame where it lies.


What's a mistake book? Was he in it?



Is that your Dog in your avie Lady M? He/she is are real cutie :wubbers:


It's the kind of dog that fits my star sign apparently, I want one but I have to wait.
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17584
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Feline wrote:Didn't take long for the "Husband who forced wife to keep a "mistake book" jailed" thread to victim blame.

God forbid some people actually put the blame where it lies.


What's a mistake book? Was he in it?



Is that your Dog in your avie Lady M? He/she is are real cutie :wubbers:


It's the kind of dog that fits my star sign apparently, I want one but I have to wait.


Ah OK... :razz: I must find out what dog fits me
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3370
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Vicks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:03 am

Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

Is that your Dog in your avie Lady M? He/she is are real cutie :wubbers:


It's the kind of dog that fits my star sign apparently, I want one but I have to wait.


Ah OK... :razz: I must find out what dog fits me


http://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/whats-your-dog-personality/

Here you go Holls.

:doggy:
I'm Dreaming Of A Troll Free Christmas, Just Like The One's I used To Know!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 65025
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:05 am

Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
Is that your Dog in your avie Lady M? He/she is are real cutie :wubbers:


It's the kind of dog that fits my star sign apparently, I want one but I have to wait.


Ah OK... :razz: I must find out what dog fits me


What's your sign?
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17584
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 am

Vicky wrote:
Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

Is that your Dog in your avie Lady M? He/she is are real cutie :wubbers:


It's the kind of dog that fits my star sign apparently, I want one but I have to wait.


Ah OK... :razz: I must find out what dog fits me


http://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/whats-your-dog-personality/

Here you go Holls.

:doggy:


According to that I'm a Newfoundland, I don't even know what that is.

Soft, pleasant, and caring, you’re a true gentle giant. Your massive presence can be intimidating to some, but anyone who’s met you knows that you are one of the kindest and most easy-going individuals around! Family is super important to you, as there’s no one else you’d rather spend time with.
Sometimes, you can be so caring that you’ll try to save others from problems that don’t exist. Don’t forget to take care of yourself when needed
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17584
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:17 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
Is that your Dog in your avie Lady M? He/she is are real cutie :wubbers:


It's the kind of dog that fits my star sign apparently, I want one but I have to wait.


Ah OK... :razz: I must find out what dog fits me


What's your sign?



I'm a Scorpio...and I just did the quiz ( Thanks for the link Vicky )

This is the dog that's supposed to fit my personality :cry:

Image

Cute while puppies but...nah, not me :shake head:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3370
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Vicks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:


According to that I'm a Newfoundland, I don't even know what that is.

Soft, pleasant, and caring, you’re a true gentle giant. Your massive presence can be intimidating to some, but anyone who’s met you knows that you are one of the kindest and most easy-going individuals around! Family is super important to you, as there’s no one else you’d rather spend time with.
Sometimes, you can be so caring that you’ll try to save others from problems that don’t exist. Don’t forget to take care of yourself when needed


Nasty Nickers that posts here has a Newfoundland called Bear.

They're gentle giants and great swimmers.

Image
I'm Dreaming Of A Troll Free Christmas, Just Like The One's I used To Know!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 65025
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

Is that your Dog in your avie Lady M? He/she is are real cutie :wubbers:


It's the kind of dog that fits my star sign apparently, I want one but I have to wait.


Ah OK... :razz: I must find out what dog fits me


http://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/whats-your-dog-personality/

Here you go Holls.

:doggy:


According to that I'm a Newfoundland, I don't even know what that is.

Soft, pleasant, and caring, you’re a true gentle giant. Your massive presence can be intimidating to some, but anyone who’s met you knows that you are one of the kindest and most easy-going individuals around! Family is super important to you, as there’s no one else you’d rather spend time with.
Sometimes, you can be so caring that you’ll try to save others from problems that don’t exist. Don’t forget to take care of yourself when needed


I'm a Newfie too! I also have a Newfie. She's 12 stone of absolute love. Bloody wonderful dogs.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Mash » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

Is that your Dog in your avie Lady M? He/she is are real cutie :wubbers:


It's the kind of dog that fits my star sign apparently, I want one but I have to wait.


Ah OK... :razz: I must find out what dog fits me


http://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/whats-your-dog-personality/

Here you go Holls.

:doggy:


According to that I'm a Newfoundland, I don't even know what that is.

Soft, pleasant, and caring, you’re a true gentle giant. Your massive presence can be intimidating to some, but anyone who’s met you knows that you are one of the kindest and most easy-going individuals around! Family is super important to you, as there’s no one else you’d rather spend time with.
Sometimes, you can be so caring that you’ll try to save others from problems that don’t exist. Don’t forget to take care of yourself when needed

I'm a Newfoundland too.
User avatar
Mash
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Vicks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:25 am

NastyNickers wrote:

I'm a Newfie too! I also have a Newfie. She's 12 stone of absolute love. Bloody wonderful dogs.


Nicks what's her daily diet?
I'm Dreaming Of A Troll Free Christmas, Just Like The One's I used To Know!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 65025
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:29 am

Vicky wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I'm a Newfie too! I also have a Newfie. She's 12 stone of absolute love. Bloody wonderful dogs.


Nicks what's her daily diet?


Look like they would eat you out of house and home!
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 am

The Newfies do look adorable. We both love swimming!
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17584
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 am

Oh I forgot to post my personality, here it is :mrgreen:

Big personality, small body! You might look feisty, but you’re one of the most relaxed ones out there. It takes a lot to ruffle your feathers, and you’ve got great advice to offer. People gravitate toward your cool, fun, and understated personality!

Go ahead and continue being the king or queen of calm. No stress!


Sorry DS people for derailing your thread for a bit ...thread will get back to normal shortly :pmsl:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3370
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:32 am

Vicky wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I'm a Newfie too! I also have a Newfie. She's 12 stone of absolute love. Bloody wonderful dogs.


Nicks what's her daily diet?


She's on raw now, but 1.2kg a day over 2 servings.
On dry food it was about 2kg a day, and wet food two of the big tins a day.

The cat actually costs more to feed than the dog though :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:35 am

You're a SAMOYED
Known for pulling your weight and more, you’re a proactive go-getter who’s enthusiastic about everything. Literally, your attitude is so positive that you’re not known for being a guard dog, as you’ll show affection to intruders!

Your endless amounts of love and acceptance are contagious. Anyone blessed by your presence will be graced with warmth, kisses, and fur!



I have a staffy mastiff X lovely boy but omg so hyper
User avatar
Kizzie
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Odessa Steps and 16 guests