Our Pets

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Our Pets

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:35 am

Holly wrote:Post anything you like about your pets...from Goldfish to Elephants :mrgreen:

One of our elephants caused a lot of damage in the area when it's lead snapped whilst out walking it in the park.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1060
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Our Pets

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:54 am

There is a high number of us that raw feed on here

I like that

(I also like that raw fed cats crap out something that looks like it has been produced by a 6 week old kitten, with hardly any odour)
User avatar
HobbitFeet
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Our Pets

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:01 am

HobbitFeet wrote:There is a high number of us that raw feed on here

I like that

(I also like that raw fed cats crap out something that looks like it has been produced by a 6 week old kitten, with hardly any odour)


Mine won't eat raw - no way, no how
:snooty: :snooty: << that's the kind of look they give me whenever I try. As in, "do you really expect us to eat THAT??"

They'll go for your jugular for a bit of cheese, though.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10982
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Our Pets

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:05 am

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:There is a high number of us that raw feed on here

I like that

(I also like that raw fed cats crap out something that looks like it has been produced by a 6 week old kitten, with hardly any odour)


Mine won't eat raw - no way, no how
:snooty: :snooty: << that's the kind of look they give me whenever I try. As in, "do you really expect us to eat THAT??"

They'll go for your jugular for a bit of cheese, though.



you want to hear something very sad

the dog is so far down the pecking order he gets the cats leftovers for his meals :bawlin:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Our Pets

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:09 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:Post anything you like about your pets...from Goldfish to Elephants :mrgreen:

One of our elephants caused a lot of damage in the area when it's lead snapped whilst out walking it in the park.



Buy a new lead, they aren't that expensive :srs?:


:laughing:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:15 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Vicky wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I'm a Newfie too! I also have a Newfie. She's 12 stone of absolute love. Bloody wonderful dogs.


Nicks what's her daily diet?


She's on raw now, but 1.2kg a day over 2 servings.
On dry food it was about 2kg a day, and wet food two of the big tins a day.

The cat actually costs more to feed than the dog though :gigglesnshit:


Was it mischievous when younger? :whistle:


The dog? I wouldn't really say mischievous. She was just very eager. She would insist on walking between my legs, she would 'save' everything that shared a river with her (including ducks) and she wouldn't let the kids walk more than a couple of metres away from us. She took her self given responsibilities wayyyy to seriously.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:20 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Vicky wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I'm a Newfie too! I also have a Newfie. She's 12 stone of absolute love. Bloody wonderful dogs.


Nicks what's her daily diet?


She's on raw now, but 1.2kg a day over 2 servings.
On dry food it was about 2kg a day, and wet food two of the big tins a day.

The cat actually costs more to feed than the dog though :gigglesnshit:


Was it mischievous when younger? :whistle:


The dog? I wouldn't really say mischievous. She was just very eager. She would insist on walking between my legs, she would 'save' everything that shared a river with her (including ducks) and she wouldn't let the kids walk more than a couple of metres away from us. She took her self given responsibilities wayyyy to seriously.



Do you allow her on your bed or couch? ...and what's it like when it's raining and she was outside, you get a flood when she shakes herself off? :razz:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Our Pets

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:23 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:There is a high number of us that raw feed on here

I like that

(I also like that raw fed cats crap out something that looks like it has been produced by a 6 week old kitten, with hardly any odour)


Mine won't eat raw - no way, no how
:snooty: :snooty: << that's the kind of look they give me whenever I try. As in, "do you really expect us to eat THAT??"

They'll go for your jugular for a bit of cheese, though.


you want to hear something very sad

the dog is so far down the pecking order he gets the cats leftovers for his meals :bawlin:


:mrgreen: Poor little darling!

Re-home him with me for a bit...roast lamb, fresh boiled chicken, etc. Not to mention ecstatic leaping about, to sniff at what's in a restaurant's doggy bag I'm holding when I open the front door.
(yes, I know... I'm hopeless :oops: )

After I've completely ruined him, I'll give him back to you :thumbsup:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10982
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Our Pets

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 am

HobbitFeet wrote:There is a high number of us that raw feed on here

I like that

(I also like that raw fed cats crap out something that looks like it has been produced by a 6 week old kitten, with hardly any odour)


My dog's poo hardly has any odour If he ever poos where he isn't allowed and I have to pick it up I tie the bag to the buttons on my dog walking coat and its right under my nose and sometimes I have forgotten its there until our next walk.

the more carbs he has in a day the smellier his poo will be, but never as smelly or offensive as a dog not fed raw. You tread in it and it just crumbles away

Also he himself does not smell.
User avatar
Kizzie
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: Our Pets

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:26 am

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:There is a high number of us that raw feed on here

I like that

(I also like that raw fed cats crap out something that looks like it has been produced by a 6 week old kitten, with hardly any odour)


Mine won't eat raw - no way, no how
:snooty: :snooty: << that's the kind of look they give me whenever I try. As in, "do you really expect us to eat THAT??"

They'll go for your jugular for a bit of cheese, though.


you want to hear something very sad

the dog is so far down the pecking order he gets the cats leftovers for his meals :bawlin:


:mrgreen: Poor little darling!

Re-home him with me for a bit...roast lamb, fresh boiled chicken, etc. Not to mention ecstatic leaping about, to sniff at what's in a restaurant's doggy bag I'm holding when I open the front door.
(yes, I know... I'm hopeless :oops: )

After I've completely ruined him, I'll give him back to you :thumbsup:


haha he gets all that when we go away and he stays at his 'nan's'

he comes home feeling sick and ashamed :mrgreen:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:31 am

Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
She's on raw now, but 1.2kg a day over 2 servings.
On dry food it was about 2kg a day, and wet food two of the big tins a day.

The cat actually costs more to feed than the dog though :gigglesnshit:


Was it mischievous when younger? :whistle:


The dog? I wouldn't really say mischievous. She was just very eager. She would insist on walking between my legs, she would 'save' everything that shared a river with her (including ducks) and she wouldn't let the kids walk more than a couple of metres away from us. She took her self given responsibilities wayyyy to seriously.



Do you allow her on your bed or couch? ...and what's it like when it's raining and she was outside, you get a flood when she shakes herself off? :razz:


She's not allowed upstairs at all, so no beds for her! She can't actually get back down the stairs on her own, without literally arse over tit-ing and landing in a heap at the bottom. And she'd drink the toilet bowl dry :roll: she sits on me.. on the couch though.

she doesn't actually shake unless she's been swimming and it's getting through to her undercoat. But yes, she soaks everywhere through regularly :gigglesnshit: she is quarantined to the kitchen when she's wet or filthy.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Our Pets

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:38 am

@ Nic... I'm betting you must have done Bear's portrait (several times!).

If so, do you fancy showing us? :smilin:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10982
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Our Pets

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:46 am

Vam wrote:@ Nic... I'm betting you must have done Bear's portrait (several times!).

If so, do you fancy showing us? :smilin:


I actually haven't! There's a few of the cat, a few of my mums Smellymute but not Bear. I did do a digital drawing of a bloody amaze Newfie photo someone shared in a group I'm in though.

Image
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Our Pets

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:51 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:@ Nic... I'm betting you must have done Bear's portrait (several times!).

If so, do you fancy showing us? :smilin:


I actually haven't! There's a few of the cat, a few of my mums Smellymute but not Bear. I did do a digital drawing of a bloody amaze Newfie photo someone shared in a group I'm in though.

Image


Oh jeez - that one's brilliant!! :pmsl:

If I had your talent, my two (and the tart down the stables) would be in permanent 'pose' mode.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10982
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:55 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
She's on raw now, but 1.2kg a day over 2 servings.
On dry food it was about 2kg a day, and wet food two of the big tins a day.

The cat actually costs more to feed than the dog though :gigglesnshit:


Was it mischievous when younger? :whistle:


The dog? I wouldn't really say mischievous. She was just very eager. She would insist on walking between my legs, she would 'save' everything that shared a river with her (including ducks) and she wouldn't let the kids walk more than a couple of metres away from us. She took her self given responsibilities wayyyy to seriously.



Do you allow her on your bed or couch? ...and what's it like when it's raining and she was outside, you get a flood when she shakes herself off? :razz:


She's not allowed upstairs at all, so no beds for her! She can't actually get back down the stairs on her own, without literally arse over tit-ing and landing in a heap at the bottom. And she'd drink the toilet bowl dry :roll: she sits on me.. on the couch though.

she doesn't actually shake unless she's been swimming and it's getting through to her undercoat. But yes, she soaks everywhere through regularly :gigglesnshit: she is quarantined to the kitchen when she's wet or filthy.



OMG this really made me laugh, I just saw the image in my mind :pmsl:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests