Our Pets

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Our Pets

Postby jp761 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Vicky wrote:
thumbnail_IMG_20171023_120851.jpg

His Nibs about half an hour ago, he's listening out for the man bringing the new carpet.
Haven't seen a picture of your Dog for while he is just awesome! Those eyes. :mrgreen:

He can't wait to sit/lay on the new carpet.
jp761

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:20 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:

His Nibs about half an hour ago, he's listening out for the man bringing the new carpet.
Haven't seen a picture of your Dog for while he is just awesome! Those eyes. :mrgreen:

He's ridiculous!!!

I usually sit on my bed with my tablet, but he's taking over the entire space this afternoon.

I'm having to stand at my laptop and it hurts my back.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:

He's ridiculous!!!

I usually sit on my bed with my tablet, but he's taking over the entire space this afternoon.

claim your space back! :doomed:

Postby jp761 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:31 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:

He's ridiculous!!!

He is the Boss Man Vicky you'll have to get around to changing that someday or maybe not. :mrgreen:

Whisper in his ear my back Jack, he may move. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:22 am

I tried your advice JP, it didn't work.

thumbnail_IMG_20171024_173745.jpg
Vicky

Postby Holly » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:35 am

Vicky wrote:I tried your advice JP, it didn't work.

You want your bed back, let him smell a bone or any treat he really likes...let him follow you out of the room, throw the treat and shut the door..job done LOL. He's a lucky boy, my Dog isn't allowed in my bedroom at all...it's a Dog free zone . Having said that, on the very rare occasion, she is actually allowed to jump into bed, but because she isn't really used to it, she stays for a couple of minutes and then takes off again. However, apart from her own bed, she has the couch to use freely and she loves lying in front of the fireplace in winter. :laughing:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 am

Holly wrote:

You want your bed back, let him smell a bone or any treat he really likes...let him follow you out of the room, throw the treat and shut the door..job done LOL. He's a lucky boy, my Dog isn't allowed in my bedroom at all...it's a Dog free zone . Having said that, on the very rare occasion, she is actually allowed to jump into bed, but because she isn't really used to it, she stays for a couple of minutes and then takes off again. However, apart from her own bed, she has the couch to use freely and she loves lying in front of the fireplace in winter. :laughing:

At least a goldfish doesn't take up the bed.
I may try to get some again.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Damn.. right there he does have a try if you dare look about him. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:33 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:

He's ridiculous!!!

Haha :laughing:.... I do that when I look after my parents dogs, one curls up on a chair with my favourite throw all scrunched up :grrrrr: .... the other lays full stretch on the sofa..... and I'm sat on the rug!! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Holly » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:49 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

I had a beautiful stylish fish tank ones full of beautiful goldfish...for some reason they always kept dying on me, even though the tank was well looked after....eventually I chucked it in.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 am

Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

I had a beautiful stylish fish tank ones full of beautiful goldfish...for some reason they always kept dying on me, even though the tank was well looked after....eventually I chucked it in.

There was a lot of faffing around with the tank, the water, the this, the that, I did everything by the book but my fish still died. Sometimes it's to do with where you get them from, mine were from a pet store which, it turned out, did have a problem with their fish dying.
Lady Murasaki

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms