Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Big Threads

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Alexa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:54 pm

jp761 wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I was just about to post that I can never see these but then I saw it :yikes:

Spoiler: show
about a third of the way down on the right hand side as you look at it

I've been staring at the bastarding thing and can't see it even with the spoiler.... I've just thought fuck it now :gigglesnshit:

Here's a random one for you: Are you the poster formally know as Studious? I'm not going to ban you again if you are because many rivers have flown under the bridge since then.

Just curious like...

Hi Stooo I have no idea what you mean in this message. I've never been a member here until now joining in November. There's obviously some speculation around me being here though if you have mentioned this here though. I was warned before joining here over on DS that paranoia is rife, but I kept an open mind. I'd got no reason to be worried as I had no history. Seems I was wrong. If you want me to bugger off back to DS that's fine, I'd rather go than be a subject of speculation. Your call.
:laughing:

Paranoia, exists on DS and here. I'd guess that this Studious dude used to say Bastarding, you don't see people type that very often. That maybe what Stooo is picking up on, amongst other things, probably.

But obviously, doing things similar to someone else on occasion, doesn't necessarily mean someone is that person.

Dunno JP, and can't be arsed to be honest either way, end of the day it's a forum. Around here barstarding is quite common, everything is a barstarding thing :laughing:
I'm not a bloke dude either :shake head:
DS has been ok for me over the years. I've never had any hassle. I was sent the link to here by a member thought I'd check it out. As you say paranoia is nothing new anywhere. I'm not one to bother much over forum crap to be honest. Just something to pass the time if you're bored :thumbsup:
Alexa

Postby Alexa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I was just about to post that I can never see these but then I saw it :yikes:

I've been staring at the bastarding thing and can't see it even with the spoiler.... I've just thought fuck it now :gigglesnshit:

Here's a random one for you: Are you the poster formally know as Studious? I'm not going to ban you again if you are because many rivers have flown under the bridge since then.

Just curious like...

Hi Stooo I have no idea what you mean in this message. I've never been a member here until now joining in November. There's obviously some speculation around me being here though if you have mentioned this here though. I was warned before joining here over on DS that paranoia is rife, but I kept an open mind. I'd got no reason to be worried as I had no history. Seems I was wrong. If you want me to bugger off back to DS that's fine, I'd rather go than be a subject of speculation. Your call.

Who’s spreading fibs we’re paranoid?! :ooer:

Paranoia is not rife over here, they are just out to get us!

:paranoid:

:pmsl: That made me laugh.

Seems they were right though in a way. I'm gonna bugger off though, can't be arsed with it.
Alexa

Postby megaera » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Bit of an over-reaction :dunno:
megaera

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Alexa wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Just curious like...

Who’s spreading fibs we’re paranoid?! :ooer:

Paranoia is not rife over here, they are just out to get us!

:paranoid:

:pmsl: That made me laugh.

Seems they were right though in a way. I'm gonna bugger off though, can't be arsed with it.

Bye Alexa :Hiya:

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Just curious like...

Oh right, similar pic in your now deleted avatar. As I say, I was just curious but you appear to have spun off on a tangent.

As for paranoia mate, have a word with yourself...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:30 pm

jp761 wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Just curious like...

:laughing:

Paranoia, exists on DS and here. I'd guess that this Studious dude used to say Bastarding, you don't see people type that very often. That maybe what Stooo is picking up on, amongst other things, probably.

But obviously, doing things similar to someone else on occasion, doesn't necessarily mean someone is that person.

No idea, I was going by the avatar.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Stooo, Ah, I see. I think I know who Alexa is on DS. Guessed it a week or two ago. I maybe right. :dunno:
jp761

Postby Alexa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Just curious like...

Oh right, similar pic in your now deleted avatar. As I say, I was just curious but you appear to have spun off on a tangent.

Norman Reedus? Yeah I'm a huge Walking Dead fan... That Daryl avatar was my chosen one. It's a real popular programme :wubwub:

So because I have a similar picture to someone you had a past grievance with, that you went on to mentioned banning them and water flowing under bridges, on a random thread, I've now become the one with paranoia? :pmsl: You're past grievances ain't nowt to do with me :roll: You kinda went off on the old tangents somewhat eh? Think you might need a word with yourself on speculative issues.

And I ain't your mate either :thumbsup:

Delete my account, I wont be back :Wiiiine!:
Alexa

Postby Goodwife » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Just curious like...

Norman Reedus? Yeah I'm a huge Walking Dead fan... That Daryl avatar was my chosen one. It's a real popular programme :wubwub:

So because I have a similar picture to someone you had a past grievance with, that you went on to mentioned banning them and water flowing under bridges, on a random thread, I've now become the one with paranoia? :pmsl: You're past grievances ain't nowt to do with me :roll: You kinda went off on the old tangents somewhat eh? Think you might need a word with yourself on speculative issues.

Do you think you might be over reacting a tad?

Makes you seem guilty of something. I don't care eitherway but why not put your pic back up and carry on posting :dunno:
Goodwife

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:52 pm

Best gone wouldn't understand this place.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 pm

There she blows!

A simple “nah, never heard of ‘em” would have done
NastyNickers

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Alexa wrote:

A simple 'no' would have done but it probably wasn't one.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:There she blows!

Some people are so defensive...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:There she blows!

Some people are so defensive...

Buggerall to do with buggerall...

I'm giving BT the boot as they won't give me a decent discount.

I need a good email service (not Gmail) - you're in the know, any recommendations? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:51 pm

:ooer:

Is it the weather that makes peeps flounce just recently? :dunno:

For what it's worth, Alexa seemed ok, shame she felt the need to go rather than just laugh it off. :bawlin:

Don't be daft and come back Alexa, Dogs takes some acclimatising to but it's fun really. :twirl:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive