Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Big Threads

Postby Vicky » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:33 pm

I was talking to my cousin (Well one of them) recently and she was telling me her daughter, who's a Nursery Nurse had moved to a new Nursery.

She said the first Nursery didn't believe in telling children off and felt they should be allowed to "Express Themselves"

So for example, she couldn't tell the wee boy who was on top of a table throwing a tantrum off, because he was expressing himself.

Nor could she say anything if one of them hit her.

Vicky

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Vicks wrote:I was talking to my cousin (Well one of them) recently and she was telling me her daughter, who's a Nursery Nurse had moved to a new Nursery.

She said the first Nursery didn't believe in telling children off and felt they should be allowed to "Express Themselves"

So for example, she couldn't tell the wee boy who was on top of a table throwing a tantrum off, because he was expressing himself.

We never had bad children in our nursery, it might be a bad thing to do but children were never labelled bad. Children should be spoken to and not spoken at. They should be asked and not told. They are little humans you should treat them the same as you would a big human.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:I was talking to my cousin (Well one of them) recently and she was telling me her daughter, who's a Nursery Nurse had moved to a new Nursery.

We never had bad children in our nursery, it might be a bad thing to do but children were never labelled bad. Children should be spoken to and not spoken at. They should be asked and not told. They are little humans you should treat them the same as you would a big human.

Plenty of adults need telling not asking.
Believe it or not there has to be authority of some kind in all walks of life.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Text » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Anyone spot the look on Jenny McAlpine's face when she was booted off IAAC.
Funny as F. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: All the blogsites and SM posters were laughing about it. Smug git, bet she was convinced she'd win. :pmsl:
Text

Postby megaera » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Get someone to drive you through the Dartford Tunnel mate, from Kent to Essex is best. Particulary in the last mile of the approach, count how many different types of cameras there are bristling from every conceivable vantage point, trust me they ain't making any special efforts to hide them.

You'd have difficulty going from Essex to Kent through the tunnel!
megaera

Postby Gabby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Canary wrote:Anyone spot the look on Jenny McAlpine's face when she was booted off IAAC.
Funny as F. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: All the blogsites and SM posters were laughing about it. Smug git, bet she was convinced she'd win. :pmsl:

Yes, she was shocked it was her, she was tongue tied when Dec pointed it out to her too! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Vicky » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Vicky

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:37 pm

I was just about to post that I can never see these but then I saw it :yikes:

Spoiler: show
about a third of the way down on the right hand side as you look at it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Alexa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:46 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I was just about to post that I can never see these but then I saw it :yikes:

I've been staring at the bastarding thing and can't see it even with the spoiler.... I've just thought fuck it now :gigglesnshit:
Alexa

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Alexa wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I was just about to post that I can never see these but then I saw it :yikes:

I've been staring at the bastarding thing and can't see it even with the spoiler.... I've just thought fuck it now :gigglesnshit:
A clue. It looks like a famous TV car, that spanned 5 decades.
jp761

Postby Alexa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:57 pm

I've found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :canny: :twirl: :hap: :bell:
Alexa

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Alexa wrote:

Here's a random one for you: Are you the poster formally know as Studious? I'm not going to ban you again if you are because many rivers have flown under the bridge since then.

Just curious like...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Alexa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Here's a random one for you: Are you the poster formally know as Studious? I'm not going to ban you again if you are because many rivers have flown under the bridge since then.

Just curious like...

Hi Stooo I have no idea what you mean in this message. I've never been a member here until now joining in November. There's obviously some speculation around me being here though if you have mentioned this here though. I was warned before joining here over on DS that paranoia is rife, but I kept an open mind. I'd got no reason to be worried as I had no history. Seems I was wrong. If you want me to bugger off back to DS that's fine, I'd rather go than be a subject of speculation. Your call.
Alexa

Postby jp761 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Just curious like...

Hi Stooo I have no idea what you mean in this message. I've never been a member here until now joining in November. There's obviously some speculation around me being here though if you have mentioned this here though. I was warned before joining here over on DS that paranoia is rife, but I kept an open mind. I'd got no reason to be worried as I had no history. Seems I was wrong. If you want me to bugger off back to DS that's fine, I'd rather go than be a subject of speculation. Your call.
:laughing:

Paranoia, exists on DS and here. I'd guess that this Studious dude used to say Bastarding, you don't see people type that very often. That maybe what Stooo is picking up on, amongst other things, probably.

But obviously, doing things similar to someone else on occasion, doesn't necessarily mean someone is that person.
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Alexa wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alexa wrote:

Just curious like...

Who’s spreading fibs we’re paranoid?! :ooer:

Paranoia is not rife over here, they are just out to get us!

:paranoid:
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive