Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Poca » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:57 pm

The battery ones are best.... press a button and it does it for you :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13080
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Alexa » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Can be tricky things them grinders.... It's all in the wrist action :paranoid:
Alexa
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:52 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Poca wrote:The battery ones are best.... press a button and it does it for you :gigglesnshit:


But what about grinders?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 21569
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Alexa wrote:Can be tricky things them grinders.... It's all in the wrist action :paranoid:


The thread has took a sordid turn all of a sudden...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 21569
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Poca » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:The battery ones are best.... press a button and it does it for you :gigglesnshit:


But what about grinders?


Very similar!
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13080
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby jp761 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 pm

Alexa wrote:Can be tricky things them grinders.... It's all in the wrist action :paranoid:
Bosch take some beating.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Fletch » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Facebook could soon lock you out of your account unless you're willing to upload a 'clear' selfie to verify your identity
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... rules.html

Arizona Citizens Tracked In Facial Recognition Database In First Step For 'REAL ID' Implementation
Arizona citizens are now in a government database that uses facial recognition technology to track them simply for getting a driver’s license.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-0 ... plementati

Couldn't find the thread where we were talking about facial recognition so stuck it here. I said in there that the iphone facial log in was a way to get pics for a database, seems facebook is following suit. It's being used already, in China and now in US. It might explain the strange structures appearing around NYC.

What ARE the mysterious $100M metal towers popping up at tunnels and bridges all over New York and why won't the MTA say?
Image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... owers.html
Every silver lining has a cloud.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Fletch wrote:Facebook could soon lock you out of your account unless you're willing to upload a 'clear' selfie to verify your identity
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... rules.html

Arizona Citizens Tracked In Facial Recognition Database In First Step For 'REAL ID' Implementation
Arizona citizens are now in a government database that uses facial recognition technology to track them simply for getting a driver’s license.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-0 ... plementati

Couldn't find the thread where we were talking about facial recognition so stuck it here. I said in there that the iphone facial log in was a way to get pics for a database, seems facebook is following suit. It's being used already, in China and now in US. It might explain the strange structures appearing around NYC.

What ARE the mysterious $100M metal towers popping up at tunnels and bridges all over New York and why won't the MTA say?
Image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... owers.html

https://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q= ... &x=15&y=11
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/ ... al-towers/
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1141
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:23 am

Image
I'm Dreaming Of A Troll Free Christmas, Just Like The One's I used To Know!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64979
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Trapper John » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 am

Guest wrote:Why not just scoop the top bit of pepper affected dinner off your plate.... And did you have some pudding? This needs to be answered you can't leave us hanging!


TOP BIT! the whole fucking plate was covered in the little black fuckers.

Trust me, it wasn't an option. Have you ever seen how many peppercorns they can compact into one of those grinders? I'm telling you a million wouldn't be over exaggerating....well maybe just a little.

By the time I'd have done it anyway, what was left would have been stone cold .... also, ever had a long awaited dream ripped away in seconds? takes away the appetite for living just a tad.

Yeah the apple pie and custard was ok I suppose.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 32025
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Trapper John » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:33 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/ ... al-towers/


Mystery? ...... They're ventilation ducts for fuck sake, every tunnel of decent length or liable to have regular stationary traffic in them, has them. :roll:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 32025
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Trapper John » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:27 am

Vicks wrote:Image


In cold or wet weather I always check. There is an old manky cat around here that likes to walk all over my car leaving muddy footprints and fine scatches on it too.

I check because when I catch the fucker it's gonna get the biggest shock of it's life in the shape of my boot up it's fucking arse.
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 32025
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Storm Caroline is causing havoc across Scotland to with torrential rain and gale force winds.

Yet when I was out earlier I past a man wearing a tee-shirt, trousers but no jacket.
I'm Dreaming Of A Troll Free Christmas, Just Like The One's I used To Know!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64979
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Vicks wrote:Storm Caroline is causing havoc across Scotland to with torrential rain and gale force winds.

Yet when I was out earlier I past a man wearing a tee-shirt, trousers but no jacket.


The destruction was so bad, it caused £3 million worth of improvements in Glasgow apparently...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 21569
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Viper and 18 guests