Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Wish my boys would stop using my salon shampoos, I've bought Pantene from Boots for them, why can't they stick with that?
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17362
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:Image


In cold or wet weather I always check. There is an old manky cat around here that likes to walk all over my car leaving muddy footprints and fine scatches on it too.

I check because when I catch the fucker it's gonna get the biggest shock of it's life in the shape of my boot up it's fucking arse.


You kick the cat and i will set Jack on you.

Image
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64845
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:34 pm

Image

:Ssad:
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64845
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Vicks wrote:Storm Caroline is causing havoc across Scotland to with torrential rain and gale force winds.

Yet when I was out earlier I past a man wearing a tee-shirt, trousers but no jacket.
How is the weather going right now? Often it turns out to be not as bad as they forecasted. Which is good really.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Canary » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm on my way home and I don't usually post on the go, but I just had to log in to say I'm a bit peeved by the lack of usable bins. The authorities always board them up in the city centre when its approaching Christmas time. I guess they consider them a security risk .... but obvs you cannot discard anything and actually, that's more annoying than you might think! There! I feel better that I've let off steam now.
"Won't anyone think of the birds in this weather?? Get ya lard out for the tits.''
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 18007
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Canary wrote:I'm on my way home and I don't usually post on the go, but I just had to log in to say I'm a bit peeved by the lack of usable bins. The authorities always board them up in the city centre when its approaching Christmas time. I guess they consider them a security risk .... but obvs you cannot discard anything and actually, that's more annoying than you might think! There! I feel better that I've let off steam now.


I have a little material bin thing I shove in my bag. No good if it’s big things I need to chuck, but I can shove all wrappers and bits like that in it.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:43 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Canary wrote:I'm on my way home and I don't usually post on the go, but I just had to log in to say I'm a bit peeved by the lack of usable bins. The authorities always board them up in the city centre when its approaching Christmas time. I guess they consider them a security risk .... but obvs you cannot discard anything and actually, that's more annoying than you might think! There! I feel better that I've let off steam now.


I have a little material bin thing I shove in my bag. No good if it’s big things I need to chuck, but I can shove all wrappers and bits like that in it.


I just shove small wrappers etc into my bag. Canary may I ask for how many years your local authority has boarded up your bins when it's approaching Christmas time? You said "always" and it makes me wonder how long it's been going on
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:25 pm

It's going to snow like fuck :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76942
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:34 pm

I'm committed to an evening of mythical history and sitar playing tomorrow - with luck I'll get snowed in.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22175
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 pm

:thumbsup:
snowtracksig3.jpg
snowtracksig3.jpg (6.02 KiB) Viewed 91 times
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15769
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Goodwife » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Stooo wrote:It's going to snow like fuck :ooer:

Bad luck stoo

It is meant to just snow pretty much all day sunday here. As long as its gone by Monday am I will be fine with that.

Pretty to look at but hate driving in the bastard stuff
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:It's going to snow like fuck :ooer:

Bad luck stoo

It is meant to just snow pretty much all day sunday here. As long as its gone by Monday am I will be fine with that.

Pretty to look at but hate driving in the bastard stuff


I love driving in it, I hate getting hypothermia tacking cable around a house in a snowstorm. Sorry about the vomit on your floor, can I please have a cup of tea or something warm?

It ended up a pretty epic day but working in it sucks, driving in it is the shit!

Image
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76942
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Goodwife » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Bet the half naked ones are happy to let you in for a cuppa :cuppaT:

Image

My snow style more accidental than skill
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:41 pm

Goodwife wrote:Bet the half naked ones are happy to let you in for a cuppa :cuppaT:

Image

My snow style more accidental than skill

nice..
:awesome:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15769
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Trapper John » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:01 pm

McAz wrote:I'm committed to an evening of mythical history and sitar playing tomorrow


Yep, now why doesn't that surprise me. :ooer:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 31942
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 28 guests