Wolf Whistling

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Wolf Whistling

Postby Punk » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:They possibly cringe at seeing the likes of you.

Thank you Bella.

A pleasure, you are quite repusive to me.

Thank you again, Bella.

Pray tell, what is wrong with whistling at nice looking females???????

Because you whistle at dogs.

Farage is quite good at that. :leer:

:header:
Punk

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Major Starbold wrote:My topic regarding wolf whistling has been hijacked/derailed.

Try to answer some questions about your OP then...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:My topic regarding wolf whistling has been hijacked/derailed.

More chance of Palace winning the Champions League next season.

:header:
Punk

Postby Major » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Stooo wrote:

Ask me a direct question appertaining to my post which YOU have already asked, Stooo

I have brung my wolf dog along to repel boarders. :Lucia:

I remember you saying s few moons ago that "no one is forced to answer questions".
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Ask me a direct question appertaining to my post which YOU have already asked, Stooo

I have brung my wolf dog along to repel boarders. :Lucia:

I remember you saying s few moons ago that "no one is forced to answer questions".

but but you always order people to answer yours, 'major'

would you say a white woman being wolf whistled by a black guy should just laugh it off and be flattered?

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Whichever way you look at it, it’s a pretty lame thing to do as a man. I wonder if the fat cunt in the transit van ever got his cock sucked because he hollered out of the window at someone? I very much doubt it...
Dean

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Dean wrote:Whichever way you look at it, it’s a pretty lame thing to do as a man. I wonder if the fat cunt in the transit van ever got his cock sucked because he hollered out of the window at someone? I very much doubt it...

Stooo won't be happy you talking about him like that!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:Whichever way you look at it, it’s a pretty lame thing to do as a man. I wonder if the fat cunt in the transit van ever got his cock sucked because he hollered out of the window at someone? I very much doubt it...

Stooo won't be happy you talking about him like that!

When is he ever happy?
Dean

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:50 am

jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:This constant baiting of JP is bad enough on the DS thread but twat guests like you lot are polluting the board with your cancer, fuck off and reset your routers along with the meaning of your lives.

JP, please alert this stuff if I inadvertently approve it rather than rise to it or I will make you a mod and leave you to deal with it (and a whole lot of other shit) yourself :woteva:
Ok lol I wont post to it. Unless a post is actually making a decent point, and isn't blatant baiting/bullshit.

No I wouldn't want your job, it's bad enough just dealing with one or two idiots.

But if you were a mod, your name would be in pink.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:23 am

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:This constant baiting of JP is bad enough on the DS thread but twat guests like you lot are polluting the board with your cancer, fuck off and reset your routers along with the meaning of your lives.

JP, please alert this stuff if I inadvertently approve it rather than rise to it or I will make you a mod and leave you to deal with it (and a whole lot of other shit) yourself :woteva:
Ok lol I wont post to it. Unless a post is actually making a decent point, and isn't blatant baiting/bullshit.

No I wouldn't want your job, it's bad enough just dealing with one or two idiots.

Why haven't you allowed my posts replying to Dean? Even the one in the hello thread?

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:29 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Why haven't you allowed my posts replying to Dean? Even the one in the hello thread?

I haven't disapproved any posts to Dean.

I might be they only admin posting, but i'm not the only admin online.

So fuck off.

:dafinger:
Vicky

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:33 am

It was probably being mean anyway...
Dean

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:34 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:

It was me...calling this site a shit forum if it wasn't for you and some guests, didn't exactly make me want to approve your post :snooty:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:39 am

Dean wrote:It was probably being mean anyway...

It was perfectly fine just a bit of forum banter

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:51 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:

It was me...calling this site a shit forum if it wasn't for you and some guests, didn't exactly make want to approve your post :snooty:

If the forum is shit, why do they come here?
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms