Wolf Whistling

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Wolf Whistling

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Not Scottie wrote:
jp761 wrote:This is fair enough, but what about women doing the same/similar towards road workers with their tops off, for example. It happens, and everyone knows it. And OP, no need for the fat/older stuff though.

This is kinda linked. In many areas in life you have polarising views, extreme views one way or another, and it has become a problem. A bunch of people who think in one way, and another bunch of people, who think in completely the opposite way. Middle-ground views are diminishing.

This is your first post in this thread Jp. The third post of the thread and the first post that flips it around into women.

Do you still deny it?
Flipping it, stop with that pathetic description, it's incorrect. It's called being even-handed. It's just tough shit if you have a problem with that.

It’s a perfectly apt description. It isn’t even handed, you can’t see a discussion about abuse by men without flipping it around and blaming women.
Even-handed. Read my other post abut equality. BLAMING...lol That bollocks once again.
jp761

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:13 pm

This constant baiting of JP is bad enough on the DS thread but twat guests like you lot are polluting the board with your cancer, fuck off and reset your routers along with the meaning of your lives.

JP, please alert this stuff if I inadvertently approve it rather than rise to it or I will make you a mod and leave you to deal with it (and a whole lot of other shit) yourself :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Stooo wrote:This constant baiting of JP is bad enough on the DS thread but twat guests like you lot are polluting the board with your cancer, fuck off and reset your routers along with the meaning of your lives.

JP, please alert this stuff if I inadvertently approve it rather than rise to it or I will make you a mod and leave you to deal with it (and a whole lot of other shit) yourself :woteva:
Ok lol I wont post to it. Unless a post is actually making a decent point, and isn't blatant baiting/bullshit.

No I wouldn't want your job, it's bad enough just dealing with one or two idiots.
jp761

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:25 pm

jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:This constant baiting of JP is bad enough on the DS thread but twat guests like you lot are polluting the board with your cancer, fuck off and reset your routers along with the meaning of your lives.

Ok lol I wont post to it. Unless a post is actually making a decent point, and isn't blatant baiting/bullshit.

No I wouldn't want your job, it's bad enough just dealing with one or two idiots.

Good lad :more beer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
it's a sad state of affairs that men can't/won't see that their behaviour can be intimidating, so yet again it's women who have to be the grown up one & just take it on the chin. when will these man babies ever think about someone else?

It's a sad state of affairs when a man's behaviour is only seen as intimidating when the girl doesn't fancy him, while the same behaviour is quite welcoming from a guy she does fancy....so how is a bloke supposed to know whether his approach is appropriate or not???

OMG, am I glad I'm not a bloke...I do think they have it a lot tougher than us girls....a lot tougher!!!!

you have no problem with them doing it to a 12/13 year old girl walking past in her school uniform? skirt not tight & decent length?

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:29 pm

This is my favourite post on this forum in quite some time. The baiting of JP bored me ages ago and they would fucking HATE it if you made him a mod.

Please do it Stoooo-ey. I don’t always agree with JP but I’d have lost the plot if I had this many people baiting me or trying to make out I was a stalker harasser or whatever other shit they try to pin on him. He’s actually handled it quite well but making him a mod would even things out a lot. I think he’d be fair too.

Scottie and the others who do it would HATE it ifthey can’t get away with it anymore. Please, pretty please do it. :more beer:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:36 pm

jp761 wrote:

you haven't flipped it or blamed women at all, you asked me a reasonable question upthread & i'm the guest that said it's wrong no matter which sex does it. women can be just as bad as men for it. gangs of women together can be leery as f*ck. young lads can be tormented, especially in factories and places like that by catcalling women.

Postby Cobs » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Canonise him as pope jp III why don't you
Cobs

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

you haven't flipped it or blamed women at all, you asked me a reasonable question upthread & i'm the guest that said it's wrong no matter which sex does it. women can be just as bad as men for it. gangs of women together can be leery as f*ck. young lads can be tormented, especially in factories and places like that by catcalling women.

Feminists will hate you for this. I’ve seen women make very reasonable posts like you before and get called traitors or accused of having ‘internalised’ misogyny. As if they’re so brainwashed by men that’s then only reason they’d say it. I’m glad people like you and Holly and Vicky have restored my faith that most women are still perfectly normal and not everyone falls into the Hobbit kind of way of thinking where even minor things like a whistle are blown out of all proportion.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:29 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Canonise him as pope jp III why don't you
I'd prefer it be you. :more beer:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

And clearly you're perfectly entitled to say it's wrong no matter what. As are other people perfectly entitled to say they don't have a problem with wolf-whistling specifically, whether it's men or women doing it. Some people think it's too petty and it's not worth talking about, that's all. Some of you disagree with that, and as I said that isn't a problem.

Yep, you are one even-handed guest. :laughing:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:

This is my favourite post on this forum in quite some time. The baiting of JP bored me ages ago and they would fucking HATE it if you made him a mod.

Please do it Stoooo-ey. I don’t always agree with JP but I’d have lost the plot if I had this many people baiting me or trying to make out I was a stalker harasser or whatever other shit they try to pin on him. He’s actually handled it quite well but making him a mod would even things out a lot. I think he’d be fair too.

Scottie and the others who do it would HATE it ifthey can’t get away with it anymore. Please, pretty please do it. :more beer:
I'm generally calm and very stubborn if need be. lol It helps when dealing with bullshit.

Oh noo it would mean I'd have to deal with the other guests who go on at certain other members. Too much hard work.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 pm

jp761 wrote:

Do it JP. How hard can it be. You’ve always stuck me as fair, even to people who disagree with you and it would stop a lot of the trolls. Even if it just pissed Scottie off it would be worth it. :thumbsup:

Postby Major » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 pm

My topic regarding wolf whistling has been hijacked/derailed.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Major Starbold wrote:My topic regarding wolf whistling has been hijacked/derailed.

diddums, find a forum where someone gives a shit.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms