Holiday lets

A right load of bollocks...

Holiday lets

Postby Bella » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:01 pm

I've just done a favour for my neighbour whilst she was away and agreed to clean her air b n b . I do believe it is usually left tidy but what a mess today. Rubbish bags , loads of of vodka/ gin bottles etc. Am not adverse to a party but I would clean up after.

I felt it was disrespectful , it is a lovely house. What do you think?
Bella

Re: Holiday lets

Postby Foxy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:25 pm

I'd leave it as I found it, clean and tidy. I don't expect anyone to clear up after me and mine.
Foxy

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Bella wrote:I've just done a favour for my neighbour whilst she was away and agreed to clean her air b n b . I do believe it is usually left tidy but what a mess today. Rubbish bags , loads of of vodka/ gin bottles etc. Am not adverse to a party but I would clean up after.

I'd consider that to be taking advantage.
What's an air BnB?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bella » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Bella wrote:I've just done a favour for my neighbour whilst she was away and agreed to clean her air b n b . I do believe it is usually left tidy but what a mess today. Rubbish bags , loads of of vodka/ gin bottles etc. Am not adverse to a party but I would clean up after.

I'd consider that to be taking advantage.
What's an air BnB?

This Rollup :smilin:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/
Bella

Postby Bella » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Foxy wrote:I'd leave it as I found it, clean and tidy. I don't expect anyone to clear up after me and mine.

:wubbers:
Bella

Postby Guestadiccionesventa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:11 pm

I think. Don't agree unless you really like the person. I'm looking after someone's house next week and it will be spic and span for when she gets back with a few things like milk and bread on her return.

Some people are worth putting yourself for. Some people aren't.
Guestadiccionesventa

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Guestadiccionesventa wrote:

I think. Don't agree unless you really like the person. I'm looking after someone's house next week and it will be spic and span for when she gets back with a few things like milk and bread on her return.

Would you have nosey around their private parts while you’re there alone?
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 pm

Dean wrote:

No. Didn't even cross my mind. I just want her to walk into a clean home and be able to have a cup of tea after her journey.

I wouldn't offer for someone I didn't like. But if it was someone I didn't like then maybe. But I wouldn't bother in the first place. Not interested

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

No. Didn't even cross my mind. I just want her to walk into a clean home and be able to have a cup of tea after her journey.

I wouldn't offer for someone I didn't like. But if it was someone I didn't like then maybe. But I wouldn't bother in the first place. Not interested

I’d be too tempted to see if they use butt-plugs or massive dildos. Just out of curiousity you understand...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:43 pm

[/quote]

I’d be too tempted to see if they use butt-plugs or massive dildos. Just out of curiousity you understand...[/quote]

No. I don't.

And what if there is? Who gives a shit?

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

I’d be too tempted to see if they use butt-plugs or massive dildos. Just out of curiousity you understand...

you've been missed around these parts. :wubbers:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Dean wrote:

More than likely uses their sex toys

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:51 pm

I doubt that mate... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

More than likely uses their sex toys

Let’s not lower the tone now chap...
Dean

Postby Major » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:48 pm

How anyone could stop in such a place I do not know, use a much better class of hotel with room service and a all night buffet.
Major
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms