Post a pic of what you looked like as a child.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Post a pic of what you looked like as a child.

Postby Trapper John » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:37 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I have a photo of me standing on a stage at primary school at about 6 or 7 years old, with two classmates dressed as carol singers from a Christmas play we did, If I can find it I will deffo post it.

There is a little girl in the background dressed as a fairy, her name is vivian and I loved her and I think she loved me, sometimes. :bawlin:

What's not to love? :srs?:

I think it was the first time I felt jealousy, over the opposite sex anyway.

I couldn't understand why she was my girlfriend but flirted with just about every boy she came into contact with, she was awfully pretty though so I can't blame any boy for trying it on with her ..... thats now of course, then I just wanted to beat them up.

By 'flirting' I mean just talking to them, but at that age it was like committing adultery as far as I was concerned. :oops:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I have a photo of me standing on a stage at primary school at about 6 or 7 years old, with two classmates dressed as carol singers from a Christmas play we did, If I can find it I will deffo post it.

There is a little girl in the background dressed as a fairy, her name is vivian and I loved her and I think she loved me, sometimes. :bawlin:

I couldn't understand why she was my girlfriend but flirted with just about every boy she came into contact with, she was awfully pretty though so I can't blame any boy for trying it on with her ..... thats now of course, then I just wanted to beat them up.

By 'flirting' I mean just talking to them, but at that age it was like committing adultery as far as I was concerned. :oops:

Aww, you're quite sweet and fragile under that arrogant, bigoted exterior. I never doubted it :Wiiiine!:
I don't get jealousy, if a boy I fancied spoke to another girl I'd just think lesser of him and move on. :snooty:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Aww, you're quite sweet and fragile under that arrogant, bigoted exterior. I never doubted it :Wiiiine!:
I don't get jealousy, if a boy I fancied spoke to another girl I'd just think lesser of him and move on. :snooty:

Fuck! thats a bit harsh isn't it?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:12 am

Probably. But it was the school days and it was just fancying.
Lady Murasaki

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms