Shallow or What?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Shallow or What?

Postby Trapper John » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I want to make some smart arsed and very funny comments right about now, but I daren't in case I'm threatened with arrest again. :gigglesnshit:

If they involve me, don't bother! Stop flirting, I'm not interested :snooty: :mrgreen:

Thats what they all say, until a timely dose of rohypnol is administered. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:36 pm

GGMS :roll:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:GGMS :roll:

That was for shock value of course, not a bit serious ...... I can't afford rohypnol for goodness sake. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby jp761 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Women have lustful thoughts about men all the time. The problem is that men are not very good at reading the signals. In my day I have always made sure my signals are very readable. This can mean seeming a bit stand-offish sometimes when around men, but I don't want to give any of them false hope, or have to bat off unwanted advances. If I like a man, I will make it obvious. I would only ever flirt with a man if I'm interested in taking things further.
I hope you back-off very quickly if a guy doesn't like you back, if the feelings aren't reciprocated. :laughing: No one really talks about this, but women don't always back off immediately. I'm jesting a tad with you here, but hey no one is perfect people don't always 'immediately' pick up on the signals that someone isn't interested. As long as they pick up on them pretty sharpish, all should be good.

Some women harmlessly flirt in a mild way with guys who they aren't interested in at all, I know some very happily married women, that at times behave this way. I see no harm in it, I'm sure they do try to choose the guys wisely though.
jp761

Postby Hurst de » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:46 pm

I think trapper should put his op into a pamphlet and distribute it. It's about time sensible voices were heard. Loud and clear.

He should do them weekly. I think there are so many things he could set out in a clear and articulate and intelligent way. It's about time the true voice of the common man was heard.
Hurst de

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Hurst de wrote:I think trapper should put his op into a pamphlet and distribute it. It's about time sensible voices were heard. Loud and clear.

He should do them weekly. I think there are so many things he could set out in a clear and articulate and intelligent way. It's about time the true voice of the common man was heard.

Vlog them on youtube sitting in a car with shades on yeah?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Trapper John » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:47 am

Hurst de wrote:I think trapper should put his op into a pamphlet and distribute it. It's about time sensible voices were heard. Loud and clear.

Well thanks ....... I think? can't work out whether you're taking the piss or not. On balance I think you are genuine as I see no saracasm or irony.

I should run the country you know, by this time next year we'd all be millionaires and all the remainers and Europhiles would be living in their beloved Euriopean Union, after I've chucked them out for treason. Rust never sleeps. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:31 am

jp761 wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Women have lustful thoughts about men all the time. The problem is that men are not very good at reading the signals. In my day I have always made sure my signals are very readable. This can mean seeming a bit stand-offish sometimes when around men, but I don't want to give any of them false hope, or have to bat off unwanted advances. If I like a man, I will make it obvious. I would only ever flirt with a man if I'm interested in taking things further.
I hope you back-off very quickly if a guy doesn't like you back, if the feelings aren't reciprocated. :laughing: No one really talks about this, but women don't always back off immediately. I'm jesting a tad with you here, but hey no one is perfect people don't always 'immediately' pick up on the signals that someone isn't interested. As long as they pick up on them pretty sharpish, all should be good.

Some women harmlessly flirt in a mild way with guys who they aren't interested in at all, I know some very happily married women, that at times behave this way. I see no harm in it, I'm sure they do try to choose the guys wisely though.

I know a friends son who worked in a factory during his university holidays and it was mostly women there. He was relentlessly groped and had sexual remarks made despite most of them being old enough to be his mother. I always roll
my eyes at people who think it’s just men who do this kind of thing.

Postby jp761 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I know a friends son who worked in a factory during his university holidays and it was mostly women there. He was relentlessly groped and had sexual remarks made despite most of them being old enough to be his mother. I always roll
my eyes at people who think it’s just men who do this kind of thing.
My first job as a young lad in a Tesco warehouse. :mrgreen: Now and again the older guys would end up telling a female or two(shop staff) to back off, calm down, give him/them some space, when it came to one or two single young lads such as myself. Most guys were older and happily married.

It was all harmless enough though, as I think a fair majority of this kind of stuff is. As long as people don't go too far, if need be much of the time an older more experienced person/someone in authority saying something is enough.
jp761

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:50 pm

The numbers of outraged people must have rocketed since the arrival of the internet.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The numbers of outraged people must have rocketed since the arrival of the internet.

It's because we have the internet more people are speaking out. This abuse of power has been going on since forever. It's still going on all over the world. And pig ignorant little arseholes that think this is all happening out of the blue out of nowhere are just that, pig ignorant little arseholes.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:27 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The numbers of outraged people must have rocketed since the arrival of the internet.

Is people having a moan on a forum the same as being outraged?

On topic: why do men beep their horns at women walking along? What is it they expect to happen? Do they think it impresses anyone? Do they just want to be given daggers?
As Roc would say RSOLES!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:46 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

On topic: why do men beep their horns at women walking along? What is it they expect to happen? Do they think it impresses anyone? Do they just want to be given daggers?
As Roc would say RSOLES!

Did cars even have horns when you were a young lass?
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:03 am

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

As Roc would say RSOLES!

Did cars even have horns when you were a young lass?

No, but they do now. :snooty:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

As Roc would say RSOLES!
If they had this car it would be fine...?

:laughing:
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms