Bonfire night

A right load of bollocks...

Bonfire night

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Anyone doing anything tonight? :smilin:

Me, I've got a big family/extended family/friends/friends of friends bonfire party to go to... loads of fireworks, food, wine and great company! :wubbers:

Enjoy, whatever you're doing :thumbsup:
Gabby

Re: Bonfire night

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:23 pm

I’m taking the little ones to a fireworks display later... a few ciders and a hot dog or two... lovely...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Just going round a neighbours a little bit later, a small gathering of people fireworks food 'n drink, Sunday is a bit shitty for it though, work tomorrow.

Shouldn't you be at the location building a huge bonfire right now. :mrgreen: Maybe you are..
jp761

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Dean wrote:I’m taking the little ones to a fireworks display later... a few ciders and a hot dog or two... lovely...

Have a good one Dean :canny:..... I have some rhubarb and ginger gin to take, amongst other stuff...... but didn't realise it's 43%!!.... oh boy!! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:33 pm

jp761 wrote:Just going round a neighbours a little bit later, a small gathering of people fireworks food 'n drink, Sunday is a bit shitty for it though, work tomorrow.

Shouldn't you be at the location building a huge bonfire right now. :mrgreen: Maybe you are..

Nah, I don't build the fucker :ooer: ..... I just supply a lot of the enjoyable stuff.... cost me a fortune it has! :canny:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:I’m taking the little ones to a fireworks display later... a few ciders and a hot dog or two... lovely...

Have a good one Dean :canny:..... I have some rhubarb and ginger gin to take, amongst other stuff...... but didn't realise it's 43%!!.... oh boy!! :laughing:

Yeah, you too...

I have a house warming party to go to next weekend, I’m gonna get right stuck into a bottle of that fancy Gin you recommended... :more beer:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:

Yeah, you too...

I have a house warming party to go to next weekend, I’m gonna get right stuck into a bottle of that fancy Gin you recommended... :more beer:

:leer: ..... go for it... and enjoy! :wink: x
Gabby

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:

Yeah, you too...

If it fucks me up I’m blaming you!!! :grrrrr:
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Poca wrote:
jp761 wrote:Just going round a neighbours a little bit later, a small gathering of people fireworks food 'n drink, Sunday is a bit shitty for it though, work tomorrow.

Nah, I don't build the fucker :ooer: ..... I just supply a lot of the enjoyable stuff.... cost me a fortune it has! :canny:
:mrgreen: ...
jp761

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:

Yeah, you too...

If it fucks me up I’m blaming you!!! :grrrrr:

Ok, look forward to it! :laughing:

Gotta go, catch you soon.... have fun! :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Laters... :Hiya:
Dean

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:11 pm

Poca wrote:Anyone doing anything tonight? :smilin:

Me, I've got a big family/extended family/friends/friends of friends bonfire party to go to... loads of fireworks, food, wine and great company! :wubbers:

Staying in and trying to stop the cat from spazzing out...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:23 pm

Stooo wrote:

Jack's terrified of them.

Someone was setting them off up until 12 am this morning and i had to sit up and calm him.

Then some fucker set them off again at 2 am and i was back down the stairs, sitting with him again.

Another great night ahead.
Vicky

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Vicky wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Someone was setting them off up until 12 am this morning and i had to sit up and calm him.

Then some fucker set them off again at 2 am and i was back down the stairs, sitting with him again.

Just had a banger go off outside, I had to peel the furry bastard off of the wallpaper :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Just had a banger go off outside, I had to peel the furry bastard off of the wallpaper :roll:

Jack's hiding up the side of the wardrobe.

I've heard you can get an animal version of Valium.

I'm not sure about that.
Vicky

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms