Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

A right load of bollocks...

Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Yes
30
47%
No
34
53%
 
Total votes : 64

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Vicks » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:04 pm



I'm sure Dean has a very nice accent, but he seems reluctant to let us hear it Stooo.

:laughing:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Vicks » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:07 pm

A poll earlier this year found that men find the Scottish accent the sexiest and women find the Irish accent the sexiest.

https://illicitencounterspress.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/the-uks-sexiest-accents-have-been-revealed/

Image
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Vicky wrote:A poll earlier this year found that men find the Scottish accent the sexiest and women find the Irish accent the sexiest.

https://illicitencounterspress.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/the-uks-sexiest-accents-have-been-revealed/

Image


Do we have anyone with an Irish accent? :leer:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24529
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4llEDNGYC

Borrowed my sons work laptop, finally it worked. :thud:


Always nice to hear the punters, Good evening to you Lady M :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85733
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:A poll earlier this year found that men find the Scottish accent the sexiest and women find the Irish accent the sexiest.

https://illicitencounterspress.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/the-uks-sexiest-accents-have-been-revealed/

Image


Do we have anyone with an Irish accent? :leer:





Me. the American women love it. I'm often asked to say something and when I ask what do they want me to say. They reply anything just talk.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:A poll earlier this year found that men find the Scottish accent the sexiest and women find the Irish accent the sexiest.

https://illicitencounterspress.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/the-uks-sexiest-accents-have-been-revealed/

Image


Do we have anyone with an Irish accent? :leer:





Me. the American women love it. I'm often asked to say something and when I ask what do they want me to say. They reply anything just talk.


https://vocaroo.com/i/s0hb7BWWjzpK
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85733
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Vicks » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:58 am

Well the poll has finished and there won't be another voice thread.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Trapper John » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:25 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4llEDNGYC

Borrowed my sons work laptop, finally it worked. :thud:


Blimey you sound posh! :cuppaT:


Do I? As long as I don't sound scary :gigglesnshit:


Some of the worst psychopaths and serial killers in history didn't sound scary one little bit.
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Trapper John » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:28 am

Vicky wrote:Well the poll has finished and there won't be another voice thread.


Hey, come on! ....... don't we just keep doing a poll again and again and again until the desired result is achieved? ..... you know, the way the lefty liberal elite go about things. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Vicks » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:39 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:Well the poll has finished and there won't be another voice thread.


Hey, come on! ....... don't we just keep doing a poll again and again and again until the desired result is achieved? ..... you know, the way the lefty liberal elite go about things. :thumbsup:


Unlike Nicola Sturgeon this Scotswoman is a believer in democracy and the vote is final.

:thumbsup:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Guest of a Duest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:46 am

Vicky wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:Well the poll has finished and there won't be another voice thread.


Hey, come on! ....... don't we just keep doing a poll again and again and again until the desired result is achieved? ..... you know, the way the lefty liberal elite go about things. :thumbsup:


Unlike Nicola Sturgeon this Scotswoman is a believer in democracy and the vote is final.

:thumbsup:



https://vocaroo.com/delete/s0qALQu7Vrr3/6ed9cd494c0e3439
User avatar
Guest of a Duest
 

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Stooo wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ikF26SScBX

:again?:


You sound like a more cheery Alan Bennett Stooo! :razz:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:24 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4llEDNGYC

Borrowed my sons work laptop, finally it worked. :thud:


Blimey you sound posh! :cuppaT:


Do I? As long as I don't sound scary :gigglesnshit:


Some of the worst psychopaths and serial killers in history didn't sound scary one little bit.


Image
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24529
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests