Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

A right load of bollocks...

Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Yes
30
47%
No
34
53%
 
Total votes : 64

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Dean wrote:Just listened to the last two... no chance of me doing one, sorry. My accent is awful, my aura of god like status would be tarnished forever...


https://vocaroo.com/i/s188o71iZ8Ku

:dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76885
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Keyser » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Does not work for me - another example of technology attempting to rip my bollocks off.

:Lucia:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:20 am

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4llEDNGYC

Borrowed my sons work laptop, finally it worked. :thud:
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17348
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:52 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4llEDNGYC

Borrowed my sons work laptop, finally it worked. :thud:


Blimey you sound posh! :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:00 am

Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4llEDNGYC

Borrowed my sons work laptop, finally it worked. :thud:


Blimey you sound posh! :cuppaT:


Do I? As long as I don't sound scary :gigglesnshit:
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17348
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4llEDNGYC

Borrowed my sons work laptop, finally it worked. :thud:


Blimey you sound posh! :cuppaT:


Do I? As long as I don't sound scary :gigglesnshit:


Wish it worked for me (and the bloody emoticons). :bawlin:

The deep Hull accent is well known to be the sexiest on planet Earth! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Holly » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:16 am

Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4llEDNGYC

Borrowed my sons work laptop, finally it worked. :thud:


Blimey you sound posh! :cuppaT:


Do I? As long as I don't sound scary :gigglesnshit:


Wish it worked for me (and the bloody emoticons). :bawlin:

The deep Hull accent is well known to be the sexiest on planet Earth! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:



Can you not get yourself a better name? Maybe something shorter...That Cenobite name is just shit tbh...it's too long and kind of unlikable :paranoid: How about Kaiser?
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3302
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 am

Holly wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4llEDNGYC

Borrowed my sons work laptop, finally it worked. :thud:


Blimey you sound posh! :cuppaT:


Do I? As long as I don't sound scary :gigglesnshit:


Wish it worked for me (and the bloody emoticons). :bawlin:

The deep Hull accent is well known to be the sexiest on planet Earth! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:



Can you not get yourself a better name? Maybe something shorter...That Cenobite name is just shit tbh...it's too long and kind of unlikable :paranoid: How about Kaiser?


Morning. :Hiya:

Pinhead?

That is his nickname after all?

And he was credited just as 'Lead Cenobite' in the original Hellraiser Hol.

I might think of another image and name later but I love the original film. :snooty:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Holly » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:40 am

Well it was just a suggestion, just something shorter...but if you like your new Username, by all means, please keep it :thumbsup:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3302
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:51 am

At least the hell raiser won't be exposed as an abuser anytime soon.

*Never had any desire to see the film so I don't know who/what I'm talking about.*
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17348
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:05 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:At least the hell raiser won't be exposed as an abuser anytime soon.

*Never had any desire to see the film so I don't know who/what I'm talking about.*


It's a lovely little comedy.:mrgreen:

Image
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:05 am

Holly wrote:Well it was just a suggestion, just something shorter...but if you like your new Username, by all means, please keep it :thumbsup:


No problem Hol. :thumbsup: :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:25 am

Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:At least the hell raiser won't be exposed as an abuser anytime soon.

*Never had any desire to see the film so I don't know who/what I'm talking about.*


It's a lovely little comedy.:mrgreen:

Image


Looks like a moron.

:dunno:
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17348
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:03 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:At least the hell raiser won't be exposed as an abuser anytime soon.

*Never had any desire to see the film so I don't know who/what I'm talking about.*


It's a lovely little comedy.:mrgreen:

Image


Looks like a moron.

:dunno:


Sigh.

In a few minutes of screen time Doug Bradley's remarkable performance made horror history and the Lead Cenobite - 'Pinhead' into an iconic film character

But each to their own Lady M. :cuppaT:

Image
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:At least the hell raiser won't be exposed as an abuser anytime soon.

*Never had any desire to see the film so I don't know who/what I'm talking about.*


It's a lovely little comedy.:mrgreen:

Image


Looks like a moron.

:dunno:

Looks to me like he's saying I'm posh.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests