Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

A right load of bollocks...

Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Yes
30
47%
No
34
53%
 
Total votes : 64

Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:54 pm

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0MdoF5bPBRk

I hope that was clear enough..

Image
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64014
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Mark » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:51 pm

pppssstt
don't say nothing to no one
I don't wanna appear a puter donut

but would this voca thingy allow us to record our voices and put it on Dogs
I'm just a boy, whos intentions are good.................
User avatar
Mark
 
Posts: 6546
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:19 am
Location: Darn Sarf

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Mark wrote:pppssstt
don't say nothing to no one
I don't wanna appear a puter donut

but would this voca thingy allow us to record our voices and put it on Dogs


Yes Mark and if you press the link in my post, you'll hear my lovely Scottish accent.

I bet you won't be able to understand me though.

:laughing:
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64014
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby LM » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Vicky wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s0MdoF5bPBRk

I hope that was clear enough..

Image


IT was clear, I understood every word. Are you talking slowly deliberately for us southern softies?

Vocaroo isn't compatible with my iPad, but I can hear everything.
User avatar
LM
 

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:24 pm

User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby LM » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1TG5B8ciX5f


:pmsl:
User avatar
LM
 

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:46 pm

User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76326
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby LM » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Stooo wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ikF26SScBX

:again?:


You weren't kidding when you said you were a miserable barsteward. :mrgreen:
User avatar
LM
 

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:05 pm

LM wrote:
Stooo wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ikF26SScBX

:again?:


You weren't kidding when you said you were a miserable barsteward. :mrgreen:


Get off of my lawn!

Also login and stop causing wear on my mouse buttons... :snooty:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76326
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby LM » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
LM wrote:
Stooo wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ikF26SScBX

:again?:


You weren't kidding when you said you were a miserable barsteward. :mrgreen:


Get off of my lawn!

Also login and stop causing wear on my mouse buttons... :snooty:


Do I have to?

Image
User avatar
LM
 

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:25 pm

LM wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LM wrote:
Stooo wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ikF26SScBX

:again?:


You weren't kidding when you said you were a miserable barsteward. :mrgreen:


Get off of my lawn!

Also login and stop causing wear on my mouse buttons... :snooty:


Do I have to?

Image


https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ikF26SScBX

:monkey:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76326
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:20 am

Stooo wrote:
LM wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LM wrote:
Stooo wrote:https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ikF26SScBX

:again?:


You weren't kidding when you said you were a miserable barsteward. :mrgreen:


Get off of my lawn!

Also login and stop causing wear on my mouse buttons... :snooty:


Do I have to?

Image


https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ikF26SScBX

:monkey:


Image
Solar Powered
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 16850
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:21 pm

Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64014
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:03 pm

User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76326
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Should We Start A New Vocaroo Thread?

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Just listened to the last two... no chance of me doing one, sorry. My accent is awful, my aura of god like status would be tarnished forever...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 20728
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TWATkins and 16 guests