Soulmates!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Soulmates!

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:Have you met yours?.... do we eventually all meet our soulmate?..... or do some just never find that one person that ticks every box?...... do we expect too much from a partner?..... do opposites attract?..... what even is a soulmate? :dunno:

Matching jumpers.

Nope.

I guess if you're prepared to walk round in matching jumpers in must be a match made in heaven..... for eva! :wubbers:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:05 pm

TWATkins wrote:There's no such thing. It's just a romantic comedy construct that tries to convince you there's "the one" person out there for you.

:mrgreen: ..... I like your style! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:Have you met yours?.... do we eventually all meet our soulmate?..... or do some just never find that one person that ticks every box?...... do we expect too much from a partner?..... do opposites attract?..... what even is a soulmate? :dunno:

Matching jumpers.

Nope.

I guess if you're prepared to walk round in matching jumpers in must be a match made in heaven..... for eva! :wubbers:

Keyser

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Matching jumpers.

Nope.

Seriously, would ya?? :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Poca wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Matching jumpers.

Nope.

Seriously, would ya?? :pmsl:

The bloke really needs a top quality wig to complete the alpha male look. :canny:

Keyser

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Matching jumpers.

Nope.

My kids are grown up and they all know me. I guess that I'm kinda selfish about my privacy :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Matching jumpers.

Nope.

My kids are grown up and they all know me. I guess that I'm kinda selfish about my privacy :dunno:

Some say they met their 'true' soulmate later in life..... and wish they'd met them years earlier! :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:22 pm

There is no such thing as a 'soulmate' - all relationships take hard work and commitment.
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Cenobite wrote:There is no such thing as a 'soulmate' - all relationships take hard work and commitment.

I think you're right.... but that has to work both ways!
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Matching jumpers.

Nope.

Some say they met their 'true' soulmate later in life..... and wish they'd met them years earlier! :dunno:

That's a bit selective. What if you've had a 40 year relationship, have kids and then divorce? There's hardly a chance of the new relationship lasting as long or producing any kids? Seems a bit lazy to me :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Poca wrote:
Cenobite wrote:There is no such thing as a 'soulmate' - all relationships take hard work and commitment.

Exactly.

Dolly always expects me to be wormed along with her - not a pleasant experience I can assure you. :bawlin:
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Poca wrote:

Exactly.

Dolly always expects me to be wormed along with her - not a pleasant experience I can assure you. :bawlin:

Sheep dip too? :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Poca wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Poca wrote:

Exactly.

Sheep dip too? :laughing:

Yep! :shame:
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Stooo, in reply to your last post..... some people in their 50s/60s can be happier in a relationship than they were in their 20s/30s!
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms