Soulmates!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Soulmates!

Postby Psidgaf » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:53 pm

I am lucky, I met my soul mate over 50 years ago, despite being told by my parents and friends that it would never last, we are still together.
Psidgaf

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Psidgaf wrote:I am lucky, I met my soul mate over 50 years ago, despite being told by my parents and friends that it would never last, we are still together.

Aww, that's so nice :wubbers:
Gabby

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:36 am

We all have souls, unified in a concious field extending through out the vacume of space. Recently I learned Jesus loved one more than any other? Who?

Also heard about twin flames. Empathetic telepathic conection with each other. Whether they are destined to be in a relationship, I am compelled to agree with Rollup. Without the effort in learning about each other and mutual respect for each others individuality would deminish their experience.

To know her would be a dream come true. Every fibre of my being believes it to be so! Tried forgetting, ignoring, disbelief, etc... Every thought of her is like an atomic reaction within my core being. I lost hope and settled into what I thought was a relationship. Came to the realisation recently I have never actually been in a relationship with anyone else. Never again will I loose faith! I can live with believing I love her beyond all hope or reason for the rest of my days and never meet her. For if we do ever meet, I doubt I would be able to extract myself from her company for even a second.

If fortune favours and the slings of out ragous fortune (fkn follows me every where I have been) takes pity on me, I pray one day! And not my last day! 40 years at least, would still be to short a time.

Sorry to hear your missus left for greener pastures Keyser. Chin up, you should try fishing.
art0hur0moh

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:45 am

No marriage is ever without ups and downs. It takes great courage and commitment to
go the distance. My parents were married for 50 yrs until one of them died.
My bro has been married 40 yrs this year. I’ve been married 35 this year.

Give & take for it to work. One side can’t be selfish. At times it can be hard work. :smilin:
Star

Postby TWAT » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:58 am

No such thing ..
TWAT

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:06 am

TWATkins wrote:No such thing ..

Maybe yours is still out there, searching for you. :smilin:
Star

Postby TWAT » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:58 am

Star wrote:

If that were true (which it isn't), what if my "soulmate" lives in, say, a random suburb in Australia ?.

There's a less than zero percent chance i'm ever going to get to Australia, so how am I supposed to find them ?.

As I always say, the idea of a "soulmate" or "the one" is nothing more than a plot device for romantic comedies that the media managed to convince people was an actual thing. It isn't.
TWAT

Postby dis » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:03 am

I went out with my husband when I was younger. We split up for a few years and we were both miserable. If we hadn’t got back together I’d still be single now. It has only ever been him.

I don’t know if he’s my soulmate, but he’s the only person I can be arsed with enough to spend this much time with.
dis

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:55 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Star wrote:

If that were true (which it isn't), what if my "soulmate" lives in, say, a random suburb in Australia ?.

There's a less than zero percent chance i'm ever going to get to Australia, so how am I supposed to find them ?.

As I always say, the idea of a "soulmate" or "the one" is nothing more than a plot device for romantic comedies that the media managed to convince people was an actual thing. It isn't.

He/she as I don’t know whether you are male or female Twatkins, maybe right under your nose.
Star

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Star wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Star wrote:

He/she as I don’t know whether you are male or female Twatkins, maybe right under your nose.

Or in the mirror.

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Star wrote:

Or in the mirror.

That’s not nice Guesty :roll:
Star

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Star wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Star wrote:Maybe yours is still out there, searching for you. :smilin:

Or in the mirror.

That’s not nice Guesty :roll:

Let Mr Watkins be the judge of that.

Postby TWAT » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Guest wrote:Let Mr Watkins be the judge of that.

It did make me laugh, i must admit :)

To answer your question Star, I am but a mere male but "the one" really isn't anywhere to be found, and never will be.
TWAT

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:57 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Let Mr Watkins be the judge of that.

It did make me laugh, i must admit :)

To answer your question Star, I am but a mere male but "the one" really isn't anywhere to be found, and never will be.

They’re probably avoiding you...
Dean

Postby Vam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:26 pm

dis wrote:I went out with my husband when I was younger. We split up for a few years and we were both miserable. If we hadn’t got back together I’d still be single now. It has only ever been him.

I don’t know if he’s my soulmate, but he’s the only person I can be arsed with enough to spend this much time with.

.... straight out of a Mills&Boon bodice ripper that was, dis :mrgreen: You've made me want to go out and find a(nother) soulmate now!
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms