DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Frankly » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:49 am

Vicky wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.


I bet you didn't think, i would post that.

:wubbers:



It's horrible, Vics. Why did you?


Just as an example of some of the crap the Admins on here get directed at them Franks.

I haven't a clue who it is and they clearly know fuck all about me.

For a start, i'm a size six, i'm hardly fat.


Whoever it is is just a nasty, shit-stirring twat.

:mrgreen: Thick skins a necessity to be a mod here!
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:51 am

Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.

Tragic. And on so many levels.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:58 am

Wonder where Keyser is anyway. Probably hard at work right now :smilin:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Vicks » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Frankly wrote:
Vicky wrote:


Just as an example of some of the crap the Admins on here get directed at them Franks.

I haven't a clue who it is and they clearly know fuck all about me.

For a start, i'm a size six, i'm hardly fat.


Whoever it is is just a nasty, shit-stirring twat.

:mrgreen: Thick skins a necessity to be a mod here!


I was made a mod the day i joined and i can remember being shocked, when i first saw some of the posts in the Mod Panel.

However six years on, it just washes off me.

:laughing:
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64818
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Frankly » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Vicky wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Vicky wrote:


Just as an example of some of the crap the Admins on here get directed at them Franks.

I haven't a clue who it is and they clearly know fuck all about me.

For a start, i'm a size six, i'm hardly fat.


Whoever it is is just a nasty, shit-stirring twat.

:mrgreen: Thick skins a necessity to be a mod here!


I was made a mod the day i joined and i can remember being shocked, when i first saw some of the posts in the Mod Panel.

However six years on, it just washes off me.

:laughing:


:thumbsup: Good job too. You shouldn't have to read shit like that though. :shake head:
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Dog’s guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Favourite envelope size? Does it get any more mundane? :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ize#latest


The OP is interesting though, "missy83" created way back in 2010 & 14k posts but this is their 1st subject since Feb 2016 and the topic before that was Nov 2014

Until now, they hadn't posted anything since July 17, and before that little spate, several more in March 17, then a gap back to Oct 2016

There entire posting history seems to be three or four comments then disappear for months

Yes I'm a Sad Fuck in need of a life



2nd account more than likely. I noticed one of those daft threads is by someone on DTV. I'm betting they are all DTV members trying to liven DS up and give them something to chat about :smilin:


missy83 is a dtver think they have also an account on here. dont think she is the type for 2nd accounting s she is a normal
yes feline this is typical dtv probably back slapping each other already
someone should do grabs :leer:
User avatar
Dog’s guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Just reading through part 69 and wanted to say well done to the people who correctly guessed weeks ago it was Hildaonpluto leaving comments here prior to him revealing himself. Looks like he is quite the little shit stirrer.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Soap-lea » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.



No idea who you are but you are no friend of mine. If you were you would know I do not tolerate creepy fucks calling women they don't know sluts. Having been actually harassed online and in real life I can also categorically state Vicky did not deserve to have her address posted.

I find your behaviour abhorrent.

Don't drag me into your vileness

I have no doubt if Sorcha saw what you wrote she would 100% agree with me. We don't agree on much but this kind of stuff we do.
User avatar
Soap-lea
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:24 pm

Guest wrote:
hmmm guest wrote:Hmmm

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.


Oh do fuck off. This is smearing bullshit at best and outright lies at worst I suspect. Got a link to those claims? I doubt it.

In that thread as per usual Twattie, Hobbit Fool and Benjamini made the usual arses of themselves. No wonder people don’t take real victims of harassment seriously when you have those clowns stalking the forum acting :flog: like that. Maybe if they left the internet and their grubby little shit holes ones in a while they’d see what the world is really actually like.


So Scottie hobbitfeet and Benjamin are responsible when the REAL victims of harassment aren't taken seriously.

And there I was thinking it had something to do with the people who think a workplace culture where sexual innuendo and banter is fine and acceptable. Well I never!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:25 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... hread/p229

This might interest you guys in regards to Keyser. Look at Harlowe's posts.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Kizzie » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.



Sad bastard I've not read crap like that since my school days.

Bet you are one of those guests I was talking about last night. pretending to like one and dislike another, then the next post will be the other way round.
User avatar
Kizzie
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.



Sad bastard I've not read crap like that since my school days.

Bet you are one of those guests I was talking about last night. pretending to like one and dislike another, then the next post will be the other way round.


Well if that troll hails from the soap forum acting like a school kid is what comes naturally to them. For grown adults they are very immature. All this stalking and obsessing over PBUs is the type of thing I would expect from 12 year olds.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Guest wrote:Wonder where Keyser is anyway. Probably hard at work right now :smilin:


Sitting on his own drinking.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2207978/general-ee-discussion-thread/p229

This might interest you guys in regards to Keyser. Look at Harlowe's posts.

Dash it all, you hoodwinked me into visiting the soaps forum. Somebody get this muck off me :snooty:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
hmmm guest wrote:Hmmm

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.


Oh do fuck off. This is smearing bullshit at best and outright lies at worst I suspect. Got a link to those claims? I doubt it.

In that thread as per usual Twattie, Hobbit Fool and Benjamini made the usual arses of themselves. No wonder people don’t take real victims of harassment seriously when you have those clowns stalking the forum acting :flog: like that. Maybe if they left the internet and their grubby little shit holes ones in a while they’d see what the world is really actually like.


So Scottie hobbitfeet and Benjamin are responsible when the REAL victims of harassment aren't taken seriously.

And there I was thinking it had something to do with the people who think a workplace culture where sexual innuendo and banter is fine and acceptable. Well I never!


Grow up. They accuse people they have grudges with of all sorts based on nothing at all. With people like that around real victims may not be believed. They contribute to that for sure whether you want to try and twist things or not.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests