DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby jp761 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:00 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote: :whogives:


Don't you just think maybe... Just maybe... People do have a point here? This is always the same shit, over and over again.


No it's bullying plain and simple.

No one gets the shit I do and I am not even a fucking member of DS anymore.


JRA gets it too, and JP to an extent.
And to expand on my last post, all three of you have this need to reply in common. Just let em go for it, brush it off, ignore it. The more you show you are easy to wind up, the more people will be there to wind you up.
I want to reply, why shouldn't I reply.. that is my view. I'm almost always calm about it, even when I'm posting lots of posts in a short period of time. lol I think keysers point is why should he just let people blacken his name, and imo there is some merit in that.

Have a good and safe trip back home to Blighty. :mrgreen:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:01 am

George wrote:
Guest wrote:I hear Safi has let the diet up the past few weeks and piled the pounds on again.

Why do you feel the need to do this?

Your avi scares me. :doomed:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:12 am

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote: :whogives:


Don't you just think maybe... Just maybe... People do have a point here? This is always the same shit, over and over again.


No it's bullying plain and simple.

No one gets the shit I do and I am not even a fucking member of DS anymore.


JRA gets it too, and JP to an extent.
And to expand on my last post, all three of you have this need to reply in common. Just let em go for it, brush it off, ignore it. The more you show you are easy to wind up, the more people will be there to wind you up.
I want to reply, why shouldn't I reply.. that is my view. I'm almost always calm about it, even when I'm posting lots of posts in a short period of time. lol I think keysers point is why should he just let people blacken his name, and imo there is some merit in that.

Have a good and safe trip back home to Blighty. :mrgreen:


It's not other people who blacken Keyser's name, it's Keyser's own words and Keyser's own actions that do so.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby jra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:43 am

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44542&start=1485#p1321563

For you maybe, because you can see IPs, but I can't. Tell me how can I tell guests apart, as they haven't got unique user names?

Ten guest posts in a row for example. How many different guests are there?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Well? For all I know it might be 1 or 2 guests having an argument with themselves.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby jra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:49 am

Guest wrote:I hear Safi has let the diet up the past few weeks and piled the pounds on again.


Are you the same person that accused me of trying to make a move on Safi, but whatever your problem is, let it go.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby jra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:51 am

Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:


The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:


You dumb bastard - you don't know me from Adam so how do you know if I work hard or not?

You stated we have never conversed on DS - so are you psychic? :laughing:

Every fucker on these forums knows you dont. Your nocturnal drinking habits are a big give away. Id be surprised if youd done a days paid work in the last decade.

Ive got my own business and good staff working for me, a good quality of life while you eat your cheap food guzzle on cheap booze and spend most of your waking hours on forums while you wait to get your benefits. And im the dumb bastard?


Drinking aside, they might work night shifts. Who knew.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby jra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:59 am

Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:


The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:


You dumb bastard - you don't know me from Adam so how do you know if I work hard or not?

You stated we have never conversed on DS - so are you psychic? :laughing:


Loads of us know you don’t Keyser. It’s hardly a state secret is it? People do talk you know.


People talk. Fucking hell. Mostly bollox and untruths in this thread.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Vicks » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:05 am

jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44542&start=1485#p1321563

For you maybe, because you can see IPs, but I can't. Tell me how can I tell guests apart, as they haven't got unique user names?

Ten guest posts in a row for example. How many different guests are there?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Well? For all I know it might be 1 or 2 guests having an argument with themselves.



You sound like a fucking big wean.

We've always had guest posting, it's not compulsory to answer every God Damn post.

However folk like you do and then whine about it.
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64770
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Vicks » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:08 am

Some folk moan about guests and then antagonise them, because they want attention.

They must think the Admins here, are all fucking blind.
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64770
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby jra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:08 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Every fucker on these forums knows you dont. Your nocturnal drinking habits are a big give away. Id be surprised if youd done a days paid work in the last decade.

Ive got my own business and good staff working for me, a good quality of life while you eat your cheap food guzzle on cheap booze and spend most of your waking hours on forums while you wait to get your benefits. And im the dumb bastard?

Well you haven't figured out where the apostrophe key is, so you're not exactly Stephen fucking Fry.


'And im (I'm) the dumb bastard?'

Well are you? Basic fucking English here.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Vicks » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:10 am

See there you go Jra

:attentionwhore:

Those posts aren't directed at you, but you just have to get involved.
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64770
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby jra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:12 am

Vicky wrote:
jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44542&start=1485#p1321563

For you maybe, because you can see IPs, but I can't. Tell me how can I tell guests apart, as they haven't got unique user names?

Ten guest posts in a row for example. How many different guests are there?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Well? For all I know it might be 1 or 2 guests having an argument with themselves.



You sound like a fucking big wean.

We've always had guest posting, it's not compulsory to answer every God Damn post.

However folk like you do and then whine about it.


You know full well I don't answer every post. Most though involving me. That's it. But moving on, you're in control here, just stating my opinion again.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby jra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:23 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote: :whogives:


Don't you just think maybe... Just maybe... People do have a point here? This is always the same shit, over and over again.


No it's bullying plain and simple.

No one gets the shit I do and I am not even a fucking member of DS anymore.


JRA gets it too, and JP to an extent.
And to expand on my last post, all three of you have this need to reply in common. Just let em go for it, brush it off, ignore it. The more you show you are easy to wind up, the more people will be there to wind you up.


They aren't winding me up. Can't speak for the other two posters. I find it quite amusing actually that some people who don't even know me IRL have a grudge just because of what I've posted on some internet forums. One, poster, even, accused, me, of, using, too, many, commas,
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby jra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:34 am

Vicky wrote:See there you go Jra

:attentionwhore:

Those posts aren't directed at you, but you just have to get involved.


Right to reply to any post, as it's a public discussion.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:11 am

Cenobite wrote:
Yet another guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote: :whogives:


Don't you just think maybe... Just maybe... People do have a point here? This is always the same shit, over and over again.


No it's bullying plain and simple.

No one gets the shit I do and I am not even a fucking member of DS anymore.


JRA gets it far worse than you and Safi gets it bad with people constantly mocking her for being fat. You have it easy in comparison. You just wine about it more.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests