DS and DTV Part 70

A right load of bollocks...

DS and DTV Part 70

Postby megaera » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Who are they and why don't your smilies work?
User avatar
megaera
 
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Cenobite » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:55 pm

megaera wrote:Who are they and why don't your smilies work?


I have no idea why they don't work and it is really fucking pissing me off.
User avatar
Cenobite
 
Posts: 7980
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:10 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:


The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:19 pm

I hear Safi has let the diet up the past few weeks and piled the pounds on again.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Cenobite » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:


The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:


You dumb bastard - you don't know me from Adam so how do you know if I work hard or not?

You stated we have never conversed on DS - so are you psychic? :laughing:
User avatar
Cenobite
 
Posts: 7980
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I love the threads like this where you get the Tory nutters trying their best to whip up some outrage but it never goes any further than their own little clique. :pmsl:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... bag#latest

I'm also loving watching twatgo doubling down and RaddledTart doing their best Duracell bunny impression :pmsl:

The site is so left wing bias that threads like this don't stand a chance do one on a Tory and its flooded with left wingers doing their usual thing.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Another Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Cenobite wrote:
You dumb bastard - you don't know me from Adam so how do you know if I work hard or not?



What is it that you do?
User avatar
Another Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Frankly » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:I hear Safi has let the diet up the past few weeks and piled the pounds on again.


You're a monotonous, spiteful git, aren't you.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:


The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:


You dumb bastard - you don't know me from Adam so how do you know if I work hard or not?

You stated we have never conversed on DS - so are you psychic? :laughing:

Every fucker on these forums knows you dont. Your nocturnal drinking habits are a big give away. Id be surprised if youd done a days paid work in the last decade.

Ive got my own business and good staff working for me, a good quality of life while you eat your cheap food guzzle on cheap booze and spend most of your waking hours on forums while you wait to get your benefits. And im the dumb bastard?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:51 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... sonal-life

I would like to ask Sleeping Dogs members and staff if Digital Spy has ever helped you during a difficult time in your personal life or maybe it has made your life much worse?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Do they?

Or are you making bollocks up to feed your little fantasies?

At least elsewhere on this site (and previously on DS) I make/made a decent contribution without making gutless anonymous comments and snide remarks.

Your asylum nurse must be very proud. :wubwub:

By the way this thread is about DS members - it seems morons like you have not noticed I was banned from there ages ago - not for anything out of order mind you but because of little shits like yourself mass reporting every post I made. :dafinger:

By the way Harlowe, Sorcha, Aaron and others on the soap forum were a right laugh - only one passive aggressive twat got on my tits and I am sure he posts here as a bag. :snooty:


Still in denial about your bans? Poor you, being banned for racist comments. How unfair, especially when there's a legion of Keyser fans and friends lobbying for your reinstatement as a treasured member of ds.

Even poor Charlie hun has seen through that pathetic mask of yours and another unrequited love bites the dust.

If you're going to respond then do your best but there won't be anything new from you cos we've heard it all before.


Remarkable how much you know about me baghead.

Why not join here so the playing field is even? :more beer:

'Racist' the first resort of the mouth-breather - unless mass-murdering terrorists of Paris et al (of whatever ethnicity) are a race?

Any comments about (for example) Soma who defends Islamic slavery?

Thought not.

As for commenting on other people to get to me it shows what a gutless little moron you really are and you actually know nothing about me or my personal life - only the twisted little fantasies you make up in those three functioning neurons you call a mind. :wubwub:


I know what you've disclosed on here about yourself, the things others have said that you've acknowledged and by the things you post.

If I joined here nothing would change because we'd still just be two anonymous people swapping posts.

Yes, you have been banned for racist comments. I know you don't like that but it's a fact so squawk as much as you like but it doesn't change anything.


To illustrate your stupidity I just have to look at your reference to Islamic slavery. That's nothing to do with what I'm posting.

Still not sure what you're like. Well someone who boasts about having loads of friends he's never actually met is pretty sad. Thinking carry on is the height of sophisticated humour is sad, being creepy towards women is sad, getting pissed and sending abusive messages is very sad. And all this is based on your actions, not on any fantasy.


Brilliant, well constructed post which is spot on. Despite all he denials, we’ve all witnessed enough of Keyser to know what he is like.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:


The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:


Don’t you mean meths?!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:


The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:


You dumb bastard - you don't know me from Adam so how do you know if I work hard or not?

You stated we have never conversed on DS - so are you psychic? :laughing:


Loads of us know you don’t Keyser. It’s hardly a state secret is it? People do talk you know.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Guest wrote:I hear Safi has let the diet up the past few weeks and piled the pounds on again.


Aww, bed time sweet pea, you’ve got school in the morning. Make sure you’ve done all your homework and brushed your teeth. :slap:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Cenobite wrote:
...you don't know me from Adam...


I've always wondered about that... Adam would have been uniquely the only bloke so I'm convinced he would be quite recognisable... potentially his kids might look like him but one had his head smashed in and the other one had a quite ugly mark on his face... Yeah... Adam... the geezer wearing a leaf, missing a rib... had a wife with a bad apple habit... can;t miss him.
Really quite dreadful...
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests