Who is a Cunt?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Who is a Cunt?

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:19 pm

My van is restricted to true 70 mph (70 on the satnav and 75 on the speedo) and I travel 90 miles a day on the M5, so I get up to max speed and bang on the cruise control. I drive very defensively at all times and see all sorts of cuntishness on a daily basis. The one that really fucks me off is people who centre lane at 69 mph and then start to speed up when it's taken me a mile or so to get halfway past them :brickwall:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:10 pm

It seems a driving theme has developed when it comes to cunts... what is it that makes people turn into complete bellends as soon as they get behind the wheel? It can’t be all women drivers fault, can it?
Dean

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Dean wrote:It seems a driving theme has developed when it comes to cunts... what is it that makes people turn into complete bellends as soon as they get behind the wheel? It can’t be all women drivers fault, can it?

No, women have road rage because of men's driving habits! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:It seems a driving theme has developed when it comes to cunts... what is it that makes people turn into complete bellends as soon as they get behind the wheel? It can’t be all women drivers fault, can it?

So men are cunts, is that what you’re saying?
Dean

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:29 pm

It's generally distraction, nothing to do with the sex of the driver be it putting on makeup or holding a fucking phone to their ear. If you're too tight to get a bluetooth radio for your car or van then get a speaker for twenty five quid! And if it's more important to yak to the other barbies in the car rather than concentrate on the fucking road then know that I'm watching you and constantly planning evasive action so that I don't post my dashcam video on r/watchpeopledie :again?:

What the fuck is wrong with people?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Poca wrote:

I had a member of the public complain to work because I was stopping her breaking the law because I was blocking the overtaking lane at 70. Part of me died.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Stooo wrote:

It's generally distraction, nothing to do with the sex of the driver be it putting on makeup or holding a fucking phone to their ear. If you're too tight to get a bluetooth radio for your car or van then get a speaker for twenty five quid! And if it's more important to yak to the other barbies in the car rather than concentrate on the fucking road then know that I'm watching you and constantly planning evasive action so that I don't post my dashcam video on r/watchpeopledie :again?:

What the fuck is wrong with people?

They’re cunts....
Dean

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:

So men are cunts, is that what you’re saying?

Behind the wheel, yeah :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Jp! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:39 pm

Poca wrote:Jp! :thumbsup:

:pmsl:
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:40 pm

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:twirl: :twirl:
jp761

Postby Team Needy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:43 pm

Dean wrote:

Same shit. Different day.
Team Needy

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:20 am

Team Needy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Same shit. Different day.

The Dean and Poca show is so :bored:

Postby jp761 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Oh look over here Dean... the two guests above don't like you. Try not to :bawlin: too much. We know you want everyone to love you.

#sadfucker
jp761

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:56 pm

jp761 wrote:Oh look over here Dean... the two guests above don't like you. Try not to :bawlin: too much. We know you want everyone to love you.

#sadfucker

Why didn’t you just log in to make those posts? :dunno:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms