Who is a Cunt?

A right load of bollocks...

Who is a Cunt?

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:28 am

Please post your examples of cunts.

Those complete tossers that present on the QVC type channels are proper cunts. The shithead currently annoying me is a middle aged wanknob in a suit trying to pretend he knows about Drones and their technology. He is sooooo fake and overly enthusiastic he makes me want to headbutt him.

Cunt...
Dean

Re: Who is a Cunt?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:35 am

The bloke who parked his BMW in the middle of the pedestrian area in the town centre yesterday despite the car park being a 30 second walk away

'nice car mate' somebody said

yeah it'd look nicer in a parking space you cunt
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:39 am

The tossers who follow ambulances when they on call to bypass the traffic and of course the nobs who have a go at paramedics and fireman for blocking the roads.

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:41 am

HobbitFeet wrote:The bloke who parked his BMW in the middle of the pedestrian area in the town centre yesterday despite the car park being a 30 second walk away

'nice car mate' somebody said

yeah it'd look nicer in a parking space you cunt

You could have stopped at BMW, obviously a cunt for driving one of those. But yeah, he’s a cunt...
Dean

Postby Holly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:04 am

The bastard coming from a side street cutting in front of you to turn into your lain and making you hit the breaks, even though there is no one behind you, he just can't be bothered waiting a second for you to pass, and then drives in snail speed....wot a Kunt :brickwall:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:07 am

Holly wrote:The bastard coming from a side street cutting in front of you to turn into your lain and making you hit the breaks, even though there is no one behind you, he just can't be bothered waiting a second for you to pass, and then drives in snail speed....wot a Kunt :brickwall:

I hope you gave him a well deserved middle finger!
Dean

Postby Holly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:11 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:The bastard coming from a side street cutting in front of you to turn into your lain and making you hit the breaks, even though there is no one behind you, he just can't be bothered waiting a second for you to pass, and then drives in snail speed....wot a Kunt :brickwall:

No I usually don't, what's the point? ... you never know wot Kunts you're dealing with, I just get frustrated :grrrrr:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:13 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

No I usually don't, what's the point? ... you never know wot Kunts you're dealing with, I just get frustrated :grrrrr:

I find a well timed middle finger, applied with enough venom and anger, relieves a lot of frustration! Try it next time, you’ll feel better!
Dean

Postby Holly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:17 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

I find a well timed middle finger, applied with enough venom and anger, relieves a lot of frustration! Try it next time, you’ll feel better!

OK I'll try it, but if I get beaten up, I will blame YOU :srs?: ...I will first try it on a little old lady :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:19 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

OK I'll try it, but if I get beaten up, I will blame YOU :srs?: ...I will first try it on a little old lady :gigglesnshit:

Yeah, it makes sense to find the smallest, weakest person you can. Even a small child isn’t off limits if they annoy you, just don’t let the parents see you... :dafinger:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:41 am

WeyfuckinHey :twirl: :twirl: .... another thread where it's impossible to go off topic :canny:

Most car drivers fall into this category..... my middle finger is permanently stuck up when I'm driving :dafinger: .... even those that have done nothing sometimes get it, just in case!! :gigglesnshit: ...... I like to forward plan! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:43 am

Poca wrote:WeyfuckinHey :twirl: :twirl: .... another thread where it's impossible to go off topic :canny:

Most car drivers fall into this category..... my middle finger is permanently stuck up when I'm driving :dafinger: .... even those that have done nothing sometimes get it, just in case!! :gigglesnshit: ...... I like to forward plan! :dafinger:

It’s better to play it safe, just incase a cunt slips through the net... Free the middle finger, it wants to be extended and proud!!
Dean

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:WeyfuckinHey :twirl: :twirl: .... another thread where it's impossible to go off topic :canny:

It’s better to play it safe, just incase a cunt slips through the net... Free the middle finger, it wants to be extended and proud!!

My sentiments exactly..... gotta be one step ahead! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Nucks » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Smokers who throw their cigarette butt on the ground RIGHT BESIDE A RECEPTACLE SPECIFICALLY FOR FAG ENDS!!!

:grrrrr:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Dean wrote:Please post your examples of cunts.

Those complete tossers that present on the QVC type channels are proper cunts. The shithead currently annoying me is a middle aged wanknob in a suit trying to pretend he knows about Drones and their technology. He is sooooo fake and overly enthusiastic he makes me want to headbutt him.

Cunt...
I watch QVC for Catherine Huntley, call me a perv if you like.

Any thread can be taken off-topic.. :wink:

:mrgreen:
jp761

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms