Chat about shoes and other stuff!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Chat Thread

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Vam wrote:Just a thought, Nuks, but unless you're leaving the tinsel up right through next summer (:gigglesnshit:) how about trying to replace it with a string of little halogen decorative lights on the railing? You can get them with replaceable batteries, so you shouldn't necessarily need to plug them in anywhere.

Lights aren’t a deterrent :shake head:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:11 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:Just a thought, Nuks, but unless you're leaving the tinsel up right through next summer (:gigglesnshit:) how about trying to replace it with a string of little halogen decorative lights on the railing? You can get them with replaceable batteries, so you shouldn't necessarily need to plug them in anywhere.

Ah bugger! :ooer:

Is that your boy, looking so smug? :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

It certainly is! This was whilst I was decorating the tree and going through the lights to see which still worked. I think he likes the warmth of them.

He also likes to sit and silently judge my decorating.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:32 pm

Hahahaha...he's saying "What took my human so long to provide my own personal heating system? About bloody time! :roll: "

:mrgreen:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Christmas is cat time really, isn’t it. Lights that pass as heated seats, an actual cat tree, and come Christmas Day a metric fuck ton of wrapping paper and boxes to play in. :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Christmas is cat time really, isn’t it. Lights that pass as heated seats, an actual cat tree, and come Christmas Day a metric fuck ton of wrapping paper and boxes to play in. :gigglesnshit:

Not to mention hissing and leaping to claw the eyes out of Santa as he lands through the chimney. This IS after all HooliganCat (that needs an ASBO) we're talking about :mrgreen:

He's beautiful, Nic :wubbers:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Christmas is cat time really, isn’t it. Lights that pass as heated seats, an actual cat tree, and come Christmas Day a metric fuck ton of wrapping paper and boxes to play in. :gigglesnshit:

Not to mention hissing and leaping to claw the eyes out of Santa as he lands through the chimney. This IS after all HooliganCat (that needs an ASBO) we're talking about :mrgreen:

He's beautiful, Nic :wubbers:

He’d probs eat his cookies and piss on his boot too. :mrgreen:

He’s being a good twat today, though. I’ve got a bad head so he’s got over his dog hate and he’s curled up with me and bear
NastyNickers

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:32 pm

See that cat ..... I bet if it got electrocuted it's hair would all frizz out like a huge puff ball.

Why not give it a short shock and see if that happens. I'd love to see a photo or two if it does. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Trapper John wrote:See that cat ..... I bet if it got electrocuted it's hair would all frizz out like a huge puff ball.

Why not give it a short shock and see if that happens. I'd love to see a photo or two if it does. :thumbsup:

You’re out of luck, TJ. The cats a cunt, but I don’t fancy electrocuting him.

Yet.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:50 am

I'm only back in this thread just to take another look at that magnificent boy, Nic :wubwub: Can't believe how much I'm seriously into cats these days!

(shurrrrup Traps... :roll: )
Vam

Postby Nucks » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

It certainly is! This was whilst I was decorating the tree and going through the lights to see which still worked. I think he likes the warmth of them.

He also likes to sit and silently judge my decorating.

Do these lights make my bum look big? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:28 pm

What a gorgeous cat.

Finally got round to putting up my decos today but decided on a minimalist look.
Lady Murasaki

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 am

Vam wrote:I'm only back in this thread just to take another look at that magnificent boy, Nic :wubwub: Can't believe how much I'm seriously into cats these days!

Cats are aright. I’m a dog person really. I got a Ragdoll to begin with because they are apparently a lot like dogs.

Thank you LM! He knows it :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:22 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:I'm only back in this thread just to take another look at that magnificent boy, Nic :wubwub: Can't believe how much I'm seriously into cats these days!

Cats are aright. I’m a dog person really. I got a Ragdoll to begin with because they are apparently a lot like dogs.

Apart from the fact that cats make me sneeze after a while (so weird that, dogs/horses - no problem), cats are usually just...there.... and rarely seem to do much else, other than sleep and inscrutably stare at people.

A single meaningful look at a dog can have it leaping towards you, smiling and eager for some interaction. Whereas with a cat, it seems to be a case of "yeah ok...I'll get back to you later..." :gigglesnshit:

But I love looking at beautiful things and have to say, you, Hobbs, Fran and Nucks really do have some seriously stunning, supermodel cats!

ETA - I haven't seen a pic of Stooo's pampered pussy, but I'm sure he's looker too...
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:40 am

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Apart from the fact that cats make me sneeze after a while (so weird that, dogs/horses - no problem), cats are usually just...there.... and rarely seem to do much else, other than sleep and inscrutably stare at people.

A single meaningful look at a dog can have it leaping towards you, smiling and eager for some interaction. Whereas with a cat, it seems to be a case of "yeah ok...I'll get back to you later..." :gigglesnshit:

But I love looking at beautiful things and have to say, you, Hobbs, Fran and Nucks really do have some seriously stunning, supermodel cats!

ETA - I haven't seen a pic of Stooo's pampered pussy, but I'm sure he's looker too...

Stooo has a pampered pussy? :mrgreen:

Wigs is like the dog in that sense. He follows me around the house and he’ll answer to his name. When he hears our key in the door, he legs it and jumps onto the sideboard next to the front door ready to great us.

I’ve had a bad head for a few days, and I swear my two are just sympathy machines. Even wigs has put aside his dog hate to cuddle up with us.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms