Chat about shoes and other stuff!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Chat Thread

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 pm

My eldest little shit was 6 yesterday. It’s his party today.

Next time we throw a party, I’m not going. I forget how much I dislike other people’s kids.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Dean wrote:I went to see Liam Gallagher last night in concert with my brother for his birthday. Probably the best thing I’ve ever seen, including the birth of all my kids. Absolutely amazing re-living my youth!

So was I Dean. Brilliant wasn't it. Trampolene and rat boy were good too. Wish I could that every week! You've got good taste in Music.

Postby Minnie » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

I've done a load of christmas shopping today, all on line. I should have done everything online before, so much less stressful! How's everyones shopping going, are you all ready?
Minnie

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:37 am

Minnie wrote:I've done a load of christmas shopping today, all on line. I should have done everything online before, so much less stressful! How's everyones shopping going, are you all ready?

I try and do most stuff online. Much better than tackling the crowds! And you won’t have to worry about all them bloody germs.

I haven’t actually done any of my shopping yet though. I’m backwards this year, bought all the meat wel in advance, not even started gifts yet.
Eminem’s new album leaked today so I’ve spent more hours than I should being a total Stan. :wubwub:
NastyNickers

Postby Minnie » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:49 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Minnie wrote:I've done a load of christmas shopping today, all on line. I should have done everything online before, so much less stressful! How's everyones shopping going, are you all ready?

I try and do most stuff online. Much better than tackling the crowds! And you won’t have to worry about all them bloody germs.

I haven’t actually done any of my shopping yet though. I’m backwards this year, bought all the meat wel in advance, not even started gifts yet.
Eminem’s new album leaked today so I’ve spent more hours than I should being a total Stan. :wubwub:

I have no idea why I just spent 127.00 on food from Asda, on the other hand my family and friends will be well fed when they visit!
Minnie

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 pm

My shopping is going fine Mins, well other than the chocolates i keep buying for folk and then eating.

:warmfire:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:Image

:wubbers:

:wubbers: :wubbers: Way to go, Vic. Dogs are being seriously marginalised in this thread :ooer:

So to add a bit of balance...here’s my two’s BFF. She’s the one getting a very fancy Chewee Vuitton collar and leash for Christmas
5284821C-FABE-43A0-B69E-D9ABB41A3EA1.jpeg

Lovely dog, she'll be a wee toff at Christmas.

:stocking:
Vicky

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Do single men even go to the shops? lol Most of my Christmas stuff is bought online, has been for a few years, very rarely I'll buy Christmas presents from an actual shop. :mrgreen: Most of it is done now.

I buy my main Christmas Cards from an actual card shop though.
jp761

Postby Vam » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Hiya Min :Hiya: I'm all done here too.

Now I have to steel myself to finish getting it all wrapped up :ooer: My guest bedroom looks like a cross between Santa's grotto and the Twilight Zone.

Have to keep remembering to keep the door shut, to avoid seeing a random hound trailing glittery gift bows all around the house...
Vam

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Most online, made an attempt on way back tonight at the real thing. Two trips round the parking spots and that was enough. Ordered it online. :twirl:

Done now :canny:

I think :paranoid:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Fletch wrote:

Most online, made an attempt on way back tonight at the real thing. Two trips round the parking spots and that was enough. Ordered it online. :twirl:

You're never done there's always one more thing ......
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Noooooooooo :arms legs:

I keep seeing things that I like to buy the little ones. :gigglesnshit:
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Noooooooooo :arms legs:

make the most of it

mine is at that age where the present are much smaller but oh so much more expensive - bet that brings back memories for you
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:50 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Fletch wrote:Noooooooooo :arms legs:

make the most of it

mine is at that age where the present are much smaller but oh so much more expensive - bet that brings back memories for you

Oh yes, it never gets cheaper as they get older!I remember my kids and the games consoles, keyboards, laptops, fancy make up :thud:

They are down for this Christmas so I've gone a bit mad. Daughter told me to stop! :mrgreen:
Fletch

Postby Bella » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Picked the little Princess from school (she has Downs syndrome and is 5 tomorrow but more like a 3 year old ) Stopped off to get shopping and seemed to have accumulated a huge amount of Peppa pig items chosen by her. Husband loves her, she is such a light in our life and has brought family together
Sent her home all washed and brushed in a lovely cosy fluffy Peppa pig onesy :wubbers:
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms