Chat about shoes and other stuff!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:01 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Image

If you dont mind me saying from what we can see you look a complete fitty in that snap. I guarantee I wont be the only man here thinking that. Your hair looks good :thumbsup:

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Frankly wrote:Oooh, that looks lovely. Is that you?

Thank you, Franks! It’s a bit greyer than I expected. I swear I didn’t ask for the same colour as my jumper :gigglesnshit:

TBF, that could be a picture of anyone. Repost a picture of you with todays paper in it. Otherwise you're just as fake as vam is.

I’m not really arsed if you think it’s me or not.
Upload a photo of yours arse with today’s paper and I might think about it :snooty:
NastyNickers

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Thank you, Franks! It’s a bit greyer than I expected. I swear I didn’t ask for the same colour as my jumper :gigglesnshit:

TBF, that could be a picture of anyone. Repost a picture of you with todays paper in it. Otherwise you're just as fake as vam is.

I’m not really arsed if you think it’s me or not.
Upload a photo of yours arse with today’s paper and I might think about it :snooty:

Nah, don't encourage the fucker, I'm going out for a meal tonight, I don't want that burnt into my retinas thanks.Image
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:40 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Guest wrote:I’m in the process of baking my Christmas cakes. I’m far too late as usual. I always vow I won’t make them but I always do, it’s become a tradition making them for family and I can’t bring myself to neglect them of one. It’s the thought that counts but does it still count if that thought it I really can’t be arsed?

I have only made mine in the last few days, only 2 mind but i use the Delia Smith recipe where you pre soak all the fruits in alcohol/or apple juice overnight and then just chuck the rest of the ingredients in. Much faster way to do it when you have little time. I would love it if someone went to the effort of baking me a cake, think it is a lovely thing to do, especially this time of year when people get so busy. Merry Christmas Guest. :holly:

I soak the fruit in drink for a few days before then I feed it again after it’s baked. Sometimes I heat the fruit up in the drink before o leave it for a few days. I make very boozy cakes.

Merry Christmas to you too :smilin:

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Image

If you dont mind me saying from what we can see you look a complete fitty in that snap. I guarantee I wont be the only man here thinking that. Your hair looks good :thumbsup:

That’s just the back of my head. My face could look like it lost a fight with a cheese grater.
:laughing:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Oh ffs, get a grip. What a sad thing to say.

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:10 pm

Looks great Nicks, love long hair on a woman :wubbers:

Is this a trend now for that colour? Seen a few celebs in the daily sideboob sporting it.

For information purposes, mine is short and didn't break the bank. (six quid)

Oh and dark brown.

:holly:
Fletch

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Fletch wrote:Looks great Nicks, love long hair on a woman :wubbers:

Is this a trend now for that colour? Seen a few celebs in the daily sideboob sporting it.

For information purposes, mine is short and didn't break the bank. (six quid)

Oh and dark brown.

:holly:

Cheers Fletch!
I think it is. The woman doing it was also grey. I don’t think this colour is going to last long, I’m already fancying something more colourful.
Cost a lot more than 6 quid though :grrrrr:
NastyNickers

Postby Bella » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Two parties today, one a lovely childrens one and the second one in the most horrible pub in town, just awful! Anyway home now and slightly drunken :cheers:
Bella

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:39 pm

My Christmas tree is going up tonight. It’s a bit early for us but it’s a beautiful tree this year. I’ve made some mincemeat for my mince pies (I don’t ike them, everyone else does) and the smell is amazing.

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Guest wrote:My Christmas tree is going up tonight. It’s a bit early for us but it’s a beautiful tree this year. I’ve made some mincemeat for my mince pies (I don’t ike them, everyone else does) and the smell is amazing.

I tried a mince pie for the first time today, bloody horrible things :pukeup:

I’ve spent the day at the Christmas markets in manchester. Ridiculously busy. But I got a mug and some bits for the fundraiser.

And there was mulled wine. Lots of mulled wine.
NastyNickers

Postby Fletch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:04 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:My Christmas tree is going up tonight. It’s a bit early for us but it’s a beautiful tree this year. I’ve made some mincemeat for my mince pies (I don’t ike them, everyone else does) and the smell is amazing.

I’ve spent the day at the Christmas markets in manchester. Ridiculously busy. But I got a mug and some bits for the fundraiser.

Need cream to go with a mince pie, or ice cream. :SCool:
Fletch

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Fletch wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

There’s nothing in the world that would make them palatable.

Mulled wine though. :thumbsup:
NastyNickers

Postby Fletch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Fletch wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

There’s nothing in the world that would make them palatable.

Mulled wine though. :thumbsup:

:mrgreen:

Maybe plenty of mulled wine then they would be ok? :gigglesnshit:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:16 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

They are brutal things. I have to make them for putting the tree up because it’s “tradition”

The give me the boak.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms