Chat Thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Chat Thread

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Vicky

Just wanted to address the libel stuff that you've mentioned, as you'll know I made a libel comment once, 'Libel isn't far away' was the one, that was obviously me trolling when being trolled. That's dogs for you at times. :header: If I was serious, I would have been more direct, but that would be stupid anyway because as you say, you can't libel a username.


I wasn't really meaning you JP, I was meaning the perpetual victim among us.

:thumbsup:
Ah ok just checking, you are about the only one around here who I always treat with respect.

Respect cuts both ways.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4514
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Vicks » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:47 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Vicky

Just wanted to address the libel stuff that you've mentioned, as you'll know I made a libel comment once, 'Libel isn't far away' was the one, that was obviously me trolling when being trolled. That's dogs for you at times. :header: If I was serious, I would have been more direct, but that would be stupid anyway because as you say, you can't libel a username.


I wasn't really meaning you JP, I was meaning the perpetual victim among us.

:thumbsup:
Ah ok just checking, you are about the only one around here who I always treat with respect.

Respect cuts both ways.


I know JP and I know you well enough now that if I had something to say to you, I would quote whatever post you had made and say it to your "Face" so to speak.
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64837
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Chat Thread

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Vicky

Just wanted to address the libel stuff that you've mentioned, as you'll know I made a libel comment once, 'Libel isn't far away' was the one, that was obviously me trolling when being trolled. That's dogs for you at times. :header: If I was serious, I would have been more direct, but that would be stupid anyway because as you say, you can't libel a username.


I wasn't really meaning you JP, I was meaning the perpetual victim among us.

:thumbsup:
Ah ok just checking, you are about the only one around here who I always treat with respect.

Respect cuts both ways.


I know JP and I know you well enough now that if I had something to say to you, I would quote whatever post you had made and say it to your "Face" so to speak.
Fair point. You would.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4514
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Holly » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:20 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Vicky

Just wanted to address the libel stuff that you've mentioned, as you'll know I made a libel comment once, 'Libel isn't far away' was the one, that was obviously me trolling when being trolled. That's dogs for you at times. :header: If I was serious, I would have been more direct, but that would be stupid anyway because as you say, you can't libel a username.


I wasn't really meaning you JP, I was meaning the perpetual victim among us.

:thumbsup:
Ah ok just checking, you are about the only one around here who I always treat with respect.

Respect cuts both ways.


Gee thanks, I'll keep that in mind, just like you said "Respect cuts both ways" :dafinger:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Chat Thread

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Vicky

Just wanted to address the libel stuff that you've mentioned, as you'll know I made a libel comment once, 'Libel isn't far away' was the one, that was obviously me trolling when being trolled. That's dogs for you at times. :header: If I was serious, I would have been more direct, but that would be stupid anyway because as you say, you can't libel a username.


I wasn't really meaning you JP, I was meaning the perpetual victim among us.

:thumbsup:
Ah ok just checking, you are about the only one around here who I always treat with respect.

Respect cuts both ways.


Gee thanks, I'll keep that in mind :dafinger:
Oops sorry Boss. :pmsl:

But I think it's quite good that I have one poster who ALWAYS treat with respect. Some people don't have one.. :laughing:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4514
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Vicky

Just wanted to address the libel stuff that you've mentioned, as you'll know I made a libel comment once, 'Libel isn't far away' was the one, that was obviously me trolling when being trolled. That's dogs for you at times. :header: If I was serious, I would have been more direct, but that would be stupid anyway because as you say, you can't libel a username.


I wasn't really meaning you JP, I was meaning the perpetual victim among us.

:thumbsup:
Ah ok just checking, you are about the only one around here who I always treat with respect.

Respect cuts both ways.


Gee thanks, I'll keep that in mind :dafinger:

:mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15755
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Dean wrote:
We call Boxing Day ... “Toilet Day” round here... :paranoid:


So Christmas in on the Monday which means most people don't go back until Thursday?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76925
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
We call Boxing Day ... “Toilet Day” round here... :paranoid:


So Christmas in on the Monday which means most people don't go back until Thursday?


Back where? To work?

Not sure about anybody else, but building sites usually shutdown for two weeks over Christmas, back in the first non bank holiday in January...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 21459
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Chat Thread

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
We call Boxing Day ... “Toilet Day” round here... :paranoid:


So Christmas in on the Monday which means most people don't go back until Thursday?


Back where? To work?

Not sure about anybody else, but building sites usually shutdown for two weeks over Christmas, back in the first non bank holiday in January...


Yep. The Christmas period should be full of food, booze and foreigners to pay for it all. :thumbsup:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
We call Boxing Day ... “Toilet Day” round here... :paranoid:


So Christmas in on the Monday which means most people don't go back until Thursday?


Back where? To work?

Not sure about anybody else, but building sites usually shutdown for two weeks over Christmas, back in the first non bank holiday in January...


We get the Bank holidays which makes me think that we get one extra because Christmas is on the Monday. I'm pretty sure that I've booked the week off anyway so it's probably academic...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76925
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:54 pm

of all the gods of earth santa is my favourite
:awesome:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15755
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Keyser » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:02 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:of all the gods of earth santa is my favourite
:awesome:


I prefer Krampus. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Chat Thread

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:03 am

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
We call Boxing Day ... “Toilet Day” round here... :paranoid:


So Christmas in on the Monday which means most people don't go back until Thursday?


Mon 25th Bank Holiday
Tues 26th Bank Holiday

Wed 27th usual working day


:smilin:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Minnie » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:31 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I like Vam. She’s never given me a reason not too. But away from the flounce taunts, I think she had the right idea by fucking off for a while and letting the dust settle. She was getting a load of shit from the guests, and I prefer the way Vam handled it over the way JPReyser handle it.

Annie Lennox is stunning. I love how she could have a shaved head, bright orange hair and be wearing a man suit and still look like an absolute bombshell.


Same here (re Vam). Also Annie Lennoxs voice gives me chills, the emotion she puts into a song.
User avatar
Minnie
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Minnie » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:30 pm

ps. Sorry for your loss Vicky, I hope you and your family are ok. x
User avatar
Minnie
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Canucklehead and 18 guests