DS and DTV Part 71

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby jp761 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:23 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:@guest..

Point scoring using cancer would be disgusting, I'd agree. I don't really see how it happened just then though, that's my view.

Speaking of this place though this thread in particular.. with cunt and the rest of it being said, left, right, and centre. Let's face it.. the vast majority of us on here.. have been cunts a time or two. How many of us though will act this way IRL. A grand total of zero I'd say! Funny enough most people don't want to get a pasting or arrested. :roll:

Pft, you can speak for yourself! I’m pretty much the same cunt I am in real life as I am on here.
Yeah but you're not an over-the-top cunt. Pretty much the same..

I think my fella would disagree with you there :ooer: :gigglesnshit:

Pretty much the same as in I’m probably a little bit more toned down online than I am in real life. I get away with being more outrageous face to face.
Are you nasty all over the shop on here.. nah. Are you nasty for the sake of it. If you really are these things though.. I'm glad Mr NN enjoys that :wink: :pmsl:
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:28 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Lambert wrote:Urgh... as much as I can't stand Anais32 I have to admit she's one of the more intelligent and capable debaters on the forum, even if she is an insufferable prick at times. She tore Bollywood a new arsehole in one of the religion threads recently. I'm surprised she had the gall to return after her increasingly manic posts before the EU referendum pouring scorn on anyone who suggested that Leave would win. She was absolutely adamant :gigglesnshit:

I like her. She works in the legal profession so has a much better understanding of the case than most and also has the ability to comment on it from the basis of the law rather than any kind of emotional outburst.

I like her too. It's obvious that she understands the legal aspects involved in these cases, and that's what pisses off the Daily Heil hang'em and flog'em brigade.They can't answer her without resorting to personal abuse.

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Minnie: sorry to read about your current ordeal. Best of luck with your treatment. :wubbers: You mentioned boredom, have you ever done those detailed colouring books for grownups? They’re a good way to pass the time if you like that kind of thing. :smilin:

The Dean thing and guests makes me laugh. He’s a cunt so he gets stick. He apologises and gets stick. Guest suggests he not be a cunt. Is that so they can tell him he’s being fake and insincere again? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Seacam is a fucking prick though, isn’t he. :shake head:

He is a very strange man. On the one hand, he is genuinely helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to giving people advice on their plumbing and heating issues. On the other hand, he comes up with some incredibly weird shit, especially in threads relating to children. I remember one where he insisted that the only way to deal with bullying in schools was to remove the bullies and their entire families from their homes and communities. Totally bonkers. He gets very aggressive at even mild criticism of any of his posts.

I remember that thread too, he was incredibly adamant that evicting the bullies' families was an excellent solution. Even when it was pointed out to him that a) it was punishing the innocent for the crimes of others and b) it was just shifting the problem elsewhere, he just became more entrenched in his view.It's something he does a lot on social issues, he doesn't appear able to see other viewpoints, and doesn't take criticism well.
You're right on the plumbing stuff though, he is genuinely knowledgeable and helpful to folk who need help.

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Canucklehead wrote:Minnie: sorry to read about your current ordeal. Best of luck with your treatment. :wubbers: You mentioned boredom, have you ever done those detailed colouring books for grownups? They’re a good way to pass the time if you like that kind of thing. :smilin:

The Dean thing and guests makes me laugh. He’s a cunt so he gets stick. He apologises and gets stick. Guest suggests he not be a cunt. Is that so they can tell him he’s being fake and insincere again? :gigglesnshit:

I can't speak about the past but from what I've seen of him recently he's not a cunt. I've seen a lot a worse that don't even deserve that title.

And the stick about the tampon :dunno: not great but ffs he had a description of sexual violence directed at him and no one made half as much fuss.
Junglejayne

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Minnie: sorry to read about your current ordeal. Best of luck with your treatment. :wubbers: You mentioned boredom, have you ever done those detailed colouring books for grownups? They’re a good way to pass the time if you like that kind of thing. :smilin:

I can't speak about the past but from what I've seen of him recently he's not a cunt. I've seen a lot a worse that don't even meet description.

And the stick about the tampon :dunno: not great but ffs he had a description of sexual violence directed at him and didn't make half as much fuss.

The only people making a fuss were the guests who were looking to shit stir, they couldn't glive a flying fuck what is said or who it is said to, it only matters that as many people they dislike as possible are dragged into some bizarre scenario that exists only in their heads

best ignored
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:55 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:The only people making a fuss were the guests who were looking to shit stir, they couldn't glive a flying fuck what is said or who it is said to, it only matters that as many people they dislike as possible are dragged into some bizarre scenario that exists only in their heads

best ignored

I don't think he's done anything to deserve it (this time round anyway) some peeps obviously can't let go of a very old grudge.
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He is a very strange man. On the one hand, he is genuinely helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to giving people advice on their plumbing and heating issues. On the other hand, he comes up with some incredibly weird shit, especially in threads relating to children. I remember one where he insisted that the only way to deal with bullying in schools was to remove the bullies and their entire families from their homes and communities. Totally bonkers. He gets very aggressive at even mild criticism of any of his posts.

I remember that thread too, he was incredibly adamant that evicting the bullies' families was an excellent solution. Even when it was pointed out to him that a) it was punishing the innocent for the crimes of others and b) it was just shifting the problem elsewhere, he just became more entrenched in his view.It's something he does a lot on social issues, he doesn't appear able to see other viewpoints, and doesn't take criticism well.
You're right on the plumbing stuff though, he is genuinely knowledgeable and helpful to folk who need help.

Wasn't there a thread where he went on and on about something or someone, until HF pointed out how he'd done something very similar himself?
Junglejayne

Postby VR6storm » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Minnie wrote:
Thank you so much Cherry, and everyone x It's appreciated a little kindness goes a long way.

Same goes for me Minnie.... hope it all pans out OK for you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Lambert wrote:Urgh... as much as I can't stand Anais32 I have to admit she's one of the more intelligent and capable debaters on the forum, even if she is an insufferable prick at times. She tore Bollywood a new arsehole in one of the religion threads recently. I'm surprised she had the gall to return after her increasingly manic posts before the EU referendum pouring scorn on anyone who suggested that Leave would win. She was absolutely adamant :gigglesnshit:

I like her. She works in the legal profession so has a much better understanding of the case than most and also has the ability to comment on it from the basis of the law rather than any kind of emotional outburst.

I like her too. It's obvious that she understands the legal aspects involved in these cases, and that's what pisses off the Daily Heil hang'em and flog'em brigade.They can't answer her without resorting to personal abuse.

In the crime threads she seems to go out of her way to coddle, support and excuse the worst criminals humanity has to offer. I've always found it very strange.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:15 pm

I think people (even coward guests) are allowed their opinions about Dean. Doesn't mean it's an attempt to start an argument or settle an old score. Maybe they just don't like what they've seen if him so far.

From what I've read since his return he's relentlessly baited someone, made some crass remarks about tampons and called Minnie a dumb c**t.

I think it's fair enough to think (and express) that he's a bit of a git based on that evidence.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agree with both of you. He’s like a different person in advice, which is where I first noticed him. I was properly shocked when I first saw some of his more questionable views in GD.
There’s another bloke that is similar to seacam, I’m not sure if they share similar views or if their opinion is just so bizarre they remind me of each other. I can’t remember his name, haven’t seen him in a while. Think he used to have a weird stance on the Raul Moat stuff.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:32 pm

guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Tbf, I think even Farage was a little surprised at the outcome. :gigglesnshit:

I remember him on the BBC coverage. I watched all night and he was deffo the highlight.

He started out moping that he'd lost, changed his mind about 10 times in the space of an hour and then he started channelling Mel Gibson in Braveheart. :mrgreen:

anais....what an absolute twat she must have felt. IIRC she was absent from DS for quite a while afterwards :gigglesnshit:

Shame the condescending twat didn't stay away permanently.
Or better yet, start a shitty, pointless, echo-chamber of a forum that all the whiny, pissy-knickered little snowflakes could have as their safe space, where no dissenting opinions will be heard, ever, and anyone guilty of wrongthink can be set upon and hounded out without any recriminations whatsoever.

Oh wait, that's what DS is :mrgreen:

Postby laughing guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Trevgo back in jail
https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/trevgo

This time for sneering at other people and the supposedly lowly towns they live in, in the British city of Culture thread
laughing guest

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby jra » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:47 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Popped in? Sat avidly reading more like twitching at wanting to reply.

sleeping dogs is a safe place
where u can say whatever you want..
:thumbsup:

Sometimes less is more. :thumbsup:
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive