Sleeping Beauty..

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Lambert wrote:Why does the pig have camel toe :ooer:


Why are you checking out a pigs ball bags? :ooer:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 21443
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby jp761 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:Be sure to ask permission from the person before you give them the kiss of life. :roll:


I'm qualified First Aider.

With this culture of suing everyone, i think i might think twice about helping someone.

Like the man who saved a man's life by preforming CPR and then was sued by the ungrateful git for bruising his chest.

Image
Jesus, how ridiculous.

People will soon need information on a wrist band or something. 'Please help me if I have a cardiac arrest I don't mind if you hurt my chest or break a rib in the process'. Crazy stuff.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4483
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Poca » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:05 pm

I'd love a micro pig :wubbers: ...... some people have been known to buy what they thought was a teacup pig..... only to find it was just a normal baby pig!! :pmsl:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13018
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Poca wrote:I'd love a micro pig :wubbers: ...... some people have been known to buy what they thought was a teacup pig..... only to find it was just a normal baby pig!! :pmsl:


Is a micro pig how they make those little sausages wrapped in bacon at Xmas?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 21443
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Poca » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:I'd love a micro pig :wubbers: ...... some people have been known to buy what they thought was a teacup pig..... only to find it was just a normal baby pig!! :pmsl:


Is a micro pig how they make those little sausages wrapped in bacon at Xmas?


:grrrrr: ...... no, micro pigs are in handbags..... not blankets! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13018
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:21 pm

why are those pigs in my cats bed?
User avatar
HobbitFeet
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:Be sure to ask permission from the person before you give them the kiss of life. :roll:


I'm qualified First Aider.

With this culture of suing everyone, i think i might think twice about helping someone.

Like the man who saved a man's life by preforming CPR and then was sued by the ungrateful git for bruising his chest.

Image
Jesus, how ridiculous.

People will soon need information on a wrist band or something. 'Please help me if I have a cardiac arrest I don't mind if you hurt my chest or break a rib in the process'. Crazy stuff.


Aye wristbands could be the way forward.

I mean there you are saving someone's life and instead of a bunch of flowers and a thank you card.

You get sued.


Talking of lawsuits..

Some mad individual sued for £40 million pounds for the mental anguish they suffered, when the dry cleaners lost their troosers!!
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64766
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby jp761 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:Be sure to ask permission from the person before you give them the kiss of life. :roll:


I'm qualified First Aider.

With this culture of suing everyone, i think i might think twice about helping someone.

Like the man who saved a man's life by preforming CPR and then was sued by the ungrateful git for bruising his chest.

Image
Jesus, how ridiculous.

People will soon need information on a wrist band or something. 'Please help me if I have a cardiac arrest I don't mind if you hurt my chest or break a rib in the process'. Crazy stuff.


Aye wristbands could be the way forward.

I mean there you are saving someone's life and instead of a bunch of flowers and a thank you card.

You get sued.


Talking of lawsuits..

Some mad individual sued for £40 million pounds for the mental anguish they suffered, when the dry cleaners lost their troosers!!
FFS and what is that troosers song now.. hmm :laughing:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4483
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:10 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:Be sure to ask permission from the person before you give them the kiss of life. :roll:


I'm qualified First Aider.

With this culture of suing everyone, i think i might think twice about helping someone.

Like the man who saved a man's life by preforming CPR and then was sued by the ungrateful git for bruising his chest.

Image
Jesus, how ridiculous.

People will soon need information on a wrist band or something. 'Please help me if I have a cardiac arrest I don't mind if you hurt my chest or break a rib in the process'. Crazy stuff.


Aye wristbands could be the way forward.

I mean there you are saving someone's life and instead of a bunch of flowers and a thank you card.

You get sued.


Talking of lawsuits..

Some mad individual sued for £40 million pounds for the mental anguish they suffered, when the dry cleaners lost their troosers!!
FFS and what is that troosers song now.. hmm :laughing:


I jist came doon fae the isle a Skye am no very big and am awfy shy

Donald where's yer troosers.

:laughing:
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64766
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Poca » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Vicky wrote: I jist came doon fae the isle a Skye am no very big and am awfy shy

Donald where's yer troosers.

:laughing:


Could you sing that in the vocaroo thread? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13018
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby jp761 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Here you go Vicky

legendary..
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4483
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Poca wrote:
Vicky wrote: I jist came doon fae the isle a Skye am no very big and am awfy shy

Donald where's yer troosers.

:laughing:


Could you sing that in the vocaroo thread? :mrgreen:


No Poca, i've got a terrible singing voice.

:oops:
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64766
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:37 pm

jp761 wrote:Here you go Vicky

legendary..


You usually hear that at Ceilidh's

This one as well..



Image
Last edited by Vicks on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I made an arse of the video.
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64766
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Canucklehead » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Is the story meant to have a moral to it? Some fairy tales do, some don’t.
Niiiii!!!!!!!
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: Sleeping Beauty..

Postby Keyser » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Canucklehead wrote:Is the story meant to have a moral to it? Some fairy tales do, some don’t.


Most fairy tales stared off as horror stories with a moral.

The originals are truly terrifying and awash with savage violence and abuse (look them up).

As for the silly cow wanting the sentimental version banned - God help her if she knew what happened in the real story ('Sun, Moon, and Talia'). :ooer:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests