Here is a serious question, what do you think?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Here is a serious question, what do you think?

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:right, so you've got a kid who was happy enough not understanding a word this scottish woman was saying to him when his dad suddenly has an attack of the hystericals demanding to know what's going on. big huge dad going off on a ranty one scares the shit our of kid who is thrust on to a couple of teachers while dad goes legging it after this woman. not that he's overly concerned really because he didn't actually go fast enough to catch up with her. dad goes back to school with a partial number plate but a full description of scary arabic bloke staring at a fucking lunatic stranger who was legging it after his missus.

what's not to report?

There's more to this.

more to it as in potential abduction, or more to it as in tj drip feeding racism? if it's a potential abduction, they want to get a woman the kids can at least understand when she says would you like to come and look at our suicide vest collection, little kiddie. why would you choose a broad scot who is going to stick out like a sore arsehole?

It's a 2 for the price of 1 bigot special from TJ - Scots and Arabs in one incident :roll:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:04 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:right, so you've got a kid who was happy enough not understanding a word this scottish woman was saying to him when his dad suddenly has an attack of the hystericals demanding to know what's going on. big huge dad going off on a ranty one scares the shit our of kid who is thrust on to a couple of teachers while dad goes legging it after this woman. not that he's overly concerned really because he didn't actually go fast enough to catch up with her. dad goes back to school with a partial number plate but a full description of scary arabic bloke staring at a fucking lunatic stranger who was legging it after his missus.

what's not to report?

There's more to this.

more to it as in potential abduction, or more to it as in tj drip feeding racism? if it's a potential abduction, they want to get a woman the kids can at least understand when she says would you like to come and look at our suicide vest collection, little kiddie. why would you choose a broad scot who is going to stick out like a sore arsehole?

It's a 2 for the price of 1 bigot special from TJ - Scots and Arabs in one incident :roll:

scot + arab = scarab.

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:34 am

Guest wrote:

Well Trapper John does have a low opinion of the Scots.

Calling us leeches and describing Glasgow as a shithole etc.

Glasgow is actually a beautiful city and all the talk of how you'll get stabbed, mugged, murdered, if you visit, is crap.

https://www.unibaggage.com/blog/10-things-you-learn-as-a-foreigner-at-uni-in-glasgow/

A Danish students thoughts on Glasgow.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:10 am

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

what's not to report?

There's more to this.

Look!!

The Scottish accent is easy to understand for those who can be arsed.

I have no problem with the various accents of England and I'm sure if you took a Scottish child around the various cities in England, they would understand them.

As the man himself said!!

"Listen doll if you can underground Neighbours which comes from halfway around the world"

"Then you can understand me, because I come from up the road in Glasgow"
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:49 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:Oh and if Scottish children can understand Eastenders, English children should be able to understand us.

We speak English, not Mandarin.

I meant to answer this earlier. What I believe he meant by what he said was, the woman had an accent he found hard to understand 'like Colin' but not necessarily Scottish at all, just an accent of some sort.

This 'Colin' does have a very broad Glaswegian accent, I can understand most broad accents but I struggle at times with his if he speaks quickly.

Jeez how many more times do I have to re-post this for you lot of blind thick fuckwits :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:57 am

My brother is called Colin or Cols as I call him.

His accent lost the rough edges, when he went to university.

Thankfully he doesn't have one of those pouncy Kelvingrove accents now and calls my parents Mummy and Daddy.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:21 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

what's not to report?

There's more to this.

Look!!

The Scottish accent is easy to understand for those who can be arsed.

I have no problem with the various accents of England and I'm sure if you took a Scottish child around the various cities in England, they would understand them.

As the man himself said!!

"Listen doll if you can underground Neighbours which comes from halfway around the world"

"Then you can understand me, because I come from up the road in Glasgow"

i've got no problem with the scottish accent at all, i think it's beautiful, tj was the one saying it was too broad to understand.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:58 am

Guest wrote:
i've got no problem with the scottish accent at all, i think it's beautiful, tj was the one saying it was too broad to understand.

Where was that then fucktard? :hand:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:22 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

so, have you reported it yet then?

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not up to TJ to report it, it's up to his grandsons parents.
Vicky

Postby Puzzler » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:37 am

No surprise to see hobbit cunt jumping all over this - and if it does turn out there’s some ISIS affiliated group going round doing this, will she apologise to TJ for being her usual stupid insult fucking self? Will she fuck.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:40 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not up to TJ to report it, it's up to his grandsons parents.

rubbish! it's up to anyone who has the information to report it. if the parents don't report it it shows they're not bothered.

Postby Vam » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:53 am

Puzzler wrote:No surprise to see hobbit cunt jumping all over this - and if it does turn out there’s some ISIS affiliated group going round doing this, will she apologise to TJ for being her usual stupid insult fucking self? Will she fuck.

Ahh ffs, Puzz - don't inflate the situation, to make more of it than it actually is.

The only issue I can see here must surely be the question of whether or not that woman posed any threat to TJ's grandson's wellbeing. From what TJ has described, I'd say (again) that the incident is at least worth reporting so it can be looked into.

Better safe than sorry.
Vam

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:59 pm

jp761 wrote:@Vicky

Is your Mum even terrified of Warwick Davis? Blimey. He's a legend.

If I was Bi I'd fancy him. :mrgreen:

Tyrion Lannister! :wubbers:

Lady Murasaki

Postby Major » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:15 pm

YES YES YES but go into a police station and give a written signed statement without any embroidering and RETAIN a copy.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms