Here is a serious question, what do you think?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Here is a serious question, what do you think?

Postby Trapper John » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:37 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:He could see the driver of the car was

a pale arabic looking type with that close shaven designer type beard. He was smart and quite good looking for a bloke and looked like he worked out

yet

Unfortunately GD's eyes aren't that great and he only got a bit of reg number

I see (unlike GD)

Clue: number plate approx 4 ins high man about 6ft. :thumbsup:

he had a 6ft head and beard - should be easy to find then

and what claptrap, if a car is parked across a busy road, it is far easy to see the reg plate than the finer details of a man's beard - funny thing is number plates are designed to be seen from a distance, I don't recall telling my pupils about the beard vision check for their driving test

You have no idea of the geography or distances involved and clearly little understanding of what it is like to act under pressure with things spinning around your head while trying to avoid being run over. So keep the 'Claptrap' comment to yourself until you do.

BTW number plates being designed to be seen at distance? ..... I wish I had a pound for every one I've seen deliberately obscured with dirt for one reason or another, I'd be a millionaire now.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vam » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Speak or write to the headteacher / safeguarding lead and report it as a safeguarding / child protection issue.

They will involve the appropriate agencies and the Police as necessary.

Might be something, might be nothing.

Here is a serious answer

Ditto that :thumbsup:

It seems something definitely spooked the poor little darling. Which is why I'd definitely err on the side of caution, and formally register a request for the matter to be looked into.

I can't imagine why this weird woman felt she had the right to hover over TJ's grandson, and what she might have said to startle him like that :dunno: Whatever it was, why not speak directly to the child's parent, or even a teacher, instead?
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Dean wrote:I ain’t reading all that ffs...

He wants it prove read before he sends it off

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:34 pm

*proof read I mean opps :oops:

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:He could see the driver of the car was

a pale arabic looking type with that close shaven designer type beard. He was smart and quite good looking for a bloke and looked like he worked out

yet

Unfortunately GD's eyes aren't that great and he only got a bit of reg number

I see (unlike GD)

Clue: number plate approx 4 ins high man about 6ft. :thumbsup:

he had a 6ft head and beard - should be easy to find then

and what claptrap, if a car is parked across a busy road, it is far easy to see the reg plate than the finer details of a man's beard - funny thing is number plates are designed to be seen from a distance, I don't recall telling my pupils about the beard vision check for their driving test

You have no idea of the geography or distances involved and clearly little understanding of what it is like to act under pressure with things spinning around your head while trying to avoid being run over. So keep the 'Claptrap' comment to yourself until you do.

BTW number plates being designed to be seen at distance? ..... I wish I had a pound for every one I've seen deliberately obscured with dirt for one reason or another, I'd be a millionaire now.

No I won't keep my comments to myself

odd that the first thing he noticed was the driver's racial characteristics

but then I guess he had a good teacher

it sounds to me like your grandson was probably offered sweets by a stranger, what their intent was or who they were is unknown, if there is a safeguarding issue then the school need to act swiftly

maybe he took a sweet or spoke to said stranger and having been warned about it panicked when asked what had happened, young children get very upset when they perceive they have done something wrong

what it almost certainly isn't is an Arabic gang abducting children in front of their parents/guardians, which is where your drip feeding is leading
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Fully into this.

I'm ready to own the first conspiracy theory. The Mallen Streak is a Catherine Cookson reference (My Mum loved that stuff) and involves a lot of Newcastle stuff (I'm half Geordie and can understand the dialect) but is that a distraction from the gift and the apparent horrific suggestions that were not understood? :dunno:

What was the gift?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:50 pm

right, so you've got a kid who was happy enough not understanding a word this scottish woman was saying to him when his dad suddenly has an attack of the hystericals demanding to know what's going on. big huge dad going off on a ranty one scares the shit our of kid who is thrust on to a couple of teachers while dad goes legging it after this woman. not that he's overly concerned really because he didn't actually go fast enough to catch up with her. dad goes back to school with a partial number plate but a full description of scary arabic bloke staring at a fucking lunatic stranger who was legging it after his missus.

what's not to report?

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Guest wrote:right, so you've got a kid who was happy enough not understanding a word this scottish woman was saying to him when his dad suddenly has an attack of the hystericals demanding to know what's going on. big huge dad going off on a ranty one scares the shit our of kid who is thrust on to a couple of teachers while dad goes legging it after this woman. not that he's overly concerned really because he didn't actually go fast enough to catch up with her. dad goes back to school with a partial number plate but a full description of scary arabic bloke staring at a fucking lunatic stranger who was legging it after his missus.

what's not to report?

There's more to this.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:right, so you've got a kid who was happy enough not understanding a word this scottish woman was saying to him when his dad suddenly has an attack of the hystericals demanding to know what's going on. big huge dad going off on a ranty one scares the shit our of kid who is thrust on to a couple of teachers while dad goes legging it after this woman. not that he's overly concerned really because he didn't actually go fast enough to catch up with her. dad goes back to school with a partial number plate but a full description of scary arabic bloke staring at a fucking lunatic stranger who was legging it after his missus.

what's not to report?

There's more to this.

more to it as in potential abduction, or more to it as in tj drip feeding racism? if it's a potential abduction, they want to get a woman the kids can at least understand when she says would you like to come and look at our suicide vest collection, little kiddie. why would you choose a broad scot who is going to stick out like a sore arsehole?

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

what's not to report?

There's more to this.

more to it as in potential abduction, or more to it as in tj drip feeding racism? if it's a potential abduction, they want to get a woman the kids can at least understand when she says would you like to come and look at our suicide vest collection, little kiddie. why would you choose a broad scot who is going to stick out like a sore arsehole?

Think outside the box :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

what's not to report?

There's more to this.

Think outside the box :wink:

i'm trying! give me something to go on.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

what's not to report?

There's more to this.

You fuckwit wankstain, if it was about racism then why didn't I lie and say the woman looked foreign then? it's got fuck all to do with race and hard as it might be for you to believe just as many foreign cunts get up to no good as British ones.

If I had explained every detail of what happened then Dean would have very right to say FFS TL;DR you tosser. :hand:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

what's not to report?

There's more to this.

You fuckwit wankstain, if it was about racism then why didn't I lie and say the woman looked foreign then? it's got fuck all to do with race and hard as it might be for you to believe just as many foreign cunts get up to no good as British ones.

If I had explained every detail of what happened then Dean would have very right to say FFS TL;DR you tosser. :hand:

you really aced that how to win hearts and minds course tj, good on you. :thumbsup: maybe tell your son-in-law to keep a watch on his kid instead of eyeing up the mums and you wouldn't be working your way up to a thromby now.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:30 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

No I won't keep my comments to myself

odd that the first thing he noticed was the driver's racial characteristics

but then I guess he had a good teacher

what it almost certainly isn't is an Arabic gang abducting children in front of their parents/guardians, which is where your drip feeding is leading

Where did I say it was the first thing he noticed? .....it wasn't so don't try to put your slant on it. When someone stares you straight in the face it's hard not to notice things about them, yeah he was arabic looking thats a fact, what you want me to change the facts because it might upset somebody? well not happening.

And where is the drip feeding? - I've told almost everything I know barring the bits that could be edited for one reason or another, so wrong again ......got any more smart ideas or comebacks?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:39 pm

"why would you choose a broad scot who is going to stick out like a sore arsehole?"

Oh and guest, why not read other posts before leading off at the mouth, like this one for instance from earlier:

Vicky wrote:
Oh and if Scottish children can understand Eastenders, English children should be able to understand us.

We speak English, not Mandarin.

I meant to answer this earlier. What I believe he meant by what he said was, the woman had an accent he found hard to understand 'like Colin' but not necessarily Scottish at all, just an accent of some sort.

This 'Colin' does have a very broad Glaswegian accent, I can understand most broad accents but I struggle at times with his if he speaks quickly.
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms