Here is a serious question, what do you think?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Here is a serious question, what do you think?

Postby jp761 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Vicky

Is your Mum even terrified of Warwick Davis? Blimey. He's a legend.

If I was Bi I'd fancy him. :mrgreen:

Tyrion Lannister! :wubbers:

Oh yeah I'd fancy him to, in another life. haha
jp761

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
i've got no problem with the scottish accent at all, i think it's beautiful, tj was the one saying it was too broad to understand.

Where was that then fucktard? :hand:

so, have you reported it yet then?

It's not up to TJ to report it, it's up to his grandsons parents.

Not sure about that. TJ loves interfering with his family and telling the world about it. And I think he'd love to tell the police all about the Arab abduction gang.

Postby Vicky » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:It's not up to TJ to report it, it's up to his grandsons parents.

Not sure about that. TJ loves interfering with his family and telling the world about it. And I think he'd love to tell the police all about the Arab abduction gang.

I can't say i can remember TJ interfering with his family and then posting about it.

He's mentioned the wee fella in the past, because he's clearly very fond of him and he's also mentioned Toots a few times, since she was born last month.

However that was only to say, he was worried about the fact she wasn't gaining weight.

TJ is rather opinionated, but i get the impression his daughter is more than capable of putting him in his place.
Vicky

Postby Puzzler » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
i've got no problem with the scottish accent at all, i think it's beautiful, tj was the one saying it was too broad to understand.

Let’s face it, you couldn’t give a fuck If there actually was one, you’re more worried about pissing your pants over the description of the bloke, which you wouldn’t be if he’d described him as white. Perhaps TJ’s grandsons dad should have lied so as to appear PC.
Puzzler

Postby Trapper John » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:06 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you Jealous?

Is it because the highlight of your life is sitting at a keyboard in a burger grease soaked T shirt, surrounded by a dozen cats in a bedsit permeated with the stink of un-emptied litter trays, thinking up ways of deriding people who have a life and family, whilst quietly lamenting the reasons why you don't?

Yes, I have a lovely and large group of family, friends and loved ones and when I feel like mentioning them I will when it doesn't expose them to danger from bitter and twisted freaks like you.

For the record who mentioned Arab kidnap gangs? or an ISIS plan to take young English kids? or any racial connotations to this incident other than a description of the man? - not me matey, take a look see. :thumbsup:

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday alone with the cats, why not check them for worms and fleas, it'll give you a break from keyboard and screen, improve your posture and give you some well needed exercise to boot. :Hiya:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vam » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:34 am

:ooer: ... ok... my smoked salmon bagel has suddenly lost its appeal .... :ooer:
Vam

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms